farmadex_maria

Rank 0
PostedMar 11, 2013 2:15 pm

Game not working!!!!Help me please !! :((

Game not working
when I downloaded the game was fine....but when I started playing to do all black and pulled me out of the game....Please help me !! The game is so beautiful Sad I want to play .Is the best game because it has great chart...HELP ME PLIZZZZ!!!!!!!!
Advertisement

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedMar 11, 2013 2:19 pm
Each game has their own respective forum with a section usually called "Technical Issues." You're more likely to be able to get help with your issue there.

farmadex_maria

Rank 0
PostedMar 11, 2013 2:26 pm

thank you Bambi <3

thank you!! Very Happy

xXsniper6a6yXx

Rank 0
PostedMar 11, 2013 2:27 pm

Game Not Working or Server Down

I play Alliance of Valiant Arms and yesterday got on fine and played against some friends but to day i cant connect but i start the game and then it says timed out lost connection but if i let it continue loading the server pulls up and the pop ups i can click on but the other stuff no.
So i click the ok button for the time out to exit the game and everytime I reopen it. it does the same thing

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedMar 11, 2013 2:31 pm

Re: Game Not Working or Server Down

xXsniper6a6yXx wrote:
I play Alliance of Valiant Arms and yesterday got on fine and played against some friends but to day i cant connect but i start the game and then it says timed out lost connection but if i let it continue loading the server pulls up and the pop ups i can click on but the other stuff no.
So i click the ok button for the time out to exit the game and everytime I reopen it. it does the same thing  

Current Log-in errors on AVA.