Mars.Ultor

Rank 0
Mars.Ultor
PostedMar 12, 2013 3:16 pm
About CS first of all, I like CS just the idea of it and being able to play with my guild mates. CS is a idea that I want more changes to occur in, and I support most of bryan.fury's ideas on that already. I think it's best we are patient and hope for some more content.

RvR is a whole different story, participation on Eos's side has reached an ugly low. To the point in 1 RvR just my guild shows up in a party of 8, two of whom decided Eos wouldn't come and decided to pursue grinding, I don't blame them at all.

Putting guards and a new way to counter spawn camping, but that changes nothing about the number of people who show up to RvR and that's the problem.

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

DILAY74

Rank 2
DILAY74
PostedMar 12, 2013 3:38 pm
How long server would be down?

Kromede

blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
PostedMar 12, 2013 4:01 pm
they probably do not know, also there are no patch notes yet so i guess might be down a while

so why not go do some stuff or take a nap while game is down instead of hanging on the shoutbox and staring at it for an announcement about game being up again

well back to cleaning for me see you guys later

Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You will find me there, staring out at you!

daniel_saputro

Rank 0
PostedMar 13, 2013 2:53 am
Hi,still maintenance?I try to login but it say Client version is not up to date.pls advice,thanks.