Bioghost20

Rank 0
PostedMar 12, 2013 1:27 pm
Why is everyone upset about CS. NOTHING exciting ever happens at them. Everyone camp's around waits for the 3000/500 bps and run off. Not to mention fps issue's.

Let them do their maintnance in hopes of some new content. Like Pure got to see. And now had a slightly better advantage over us all.

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

MPure

Rank 1
MPure
PostedMar 12, 2013 1:34 pm
Because CS/RVR is the only end game content we have?

Raising the cap won't change any of the problems this game currently has.

Also, Someone and I didn't get any advantage from that. Don't delude yourself.

Bioghost20

Rank 0
PostedMar 12, 2013 1:38 pm
Lol how did you find out that PVE was a mole on your guilds forums?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

MPure

Rank 1
MPure
PostedMar 12, 2013 1:42 pm
Why are you derailing the thread? Wink

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedMar 12, 2013 1:43 pm
Bioghost20 wrote:
Why is everyone upset about CS. NOTHING exciting ever happens at them. Everyone camp's around waits for the 3000/500 bps and run off. Not to mention fps issue's.

Let them do their maintnance in hopes of some new content. Like Pure got to see. And now had a slightly better advantage over us all.  
Are you really saying that sieges are not fun? Do you know what PvP mean at all? Sieges/RvR/Territory Wars/Clan vs Clan/Ally vs Ally/Open World PvP, are all PvP activities.

What is good into doing 24h PvE Killing all time mobs?

If you are all alone, and that is your problem about sieges, well find a clan and an alliance to fight togheter with..

kimberlyph

Rank 0
PostedMar 12, 2013 1:52 pm
Seriously? People are enjoying the bugged CS? Heh!

Well, the game is nice yea but unless there is a lot at stake in CS like activating the tax systems or having buff rewards will change the interest of some players.

Moreover, I see that the bully ones are the only people enjoying the CS haha!

The game is very slow in terms of new patches / game updates / events which will surely kill this game.

Bioghost20

Rank 0
PostedMar 12, 2013 1:52 pm
They are fun when things actually start to happen. Don't get bent out of shape. It's sad that only my guild (NegaNebulus) shows to them. And are the only one's trying to do something. Mean while a few hand full of players from ally guilds show up and stand around. Many people have requested some sort of ally tag. Where their names don't turn red amd where upu don't have to click time after time to find the player you want to attack. Not to mention players can hide inside other players and avoid being attacked all together.

And as for RvR I attend every single time I can. And the result is always the same. Bridge camping and so on. But now with this new RvR it'll be more exciting to attend it.

You also wouldn't happen to know if they are going to be doing something about the SMs using poison from the safe zone.....I hear thats becoming a complaint for many players.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

4SuperSayin4

Rank 0
4SuperSayin4
PostedMar 12, 2013 1:57 pm

O.o

Should be interesting to see Hope this well help gain some excitement ... One question what will be the awards for attending RvRs?

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedMar 12, 2013 2:00 pm
Bioghost20 wrote:
They are fun when things actually start to happen. Don't get bent out of shape. It's sad that only my guild (NegaNebulus) shows to them. And are the only one's trying to do something. Mean while a few hand full of players from ally guilds show up and stand around. Many people have requested some sort of ally tag. Where their names don't turn red amd where upu don't have to click time after time to find the player you want to attack. Not to mention players can hide inside other players and avoid being attacked all together.

And as for RvR I attend every single time I can. And the result is always the same. Bridge camping and so on. But now with this new RvR it'll be more exciting to attend it.

You also wouldn't happen to know if they are going to be doing something about the SMs using poison from the safe zone.....I hear thats becoming a complaint for many players.  
Ally tag? You should support so my suggestion about the changes to do on siege and about add the alliance system, that is one of the things i'm trying to push up to get added asap, because the game NEED an alliance system.

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

mykolag

Rank 1
mykolag
PostedMar 12, 2013 3:14 pm
How long server would be down?