Author Message

khoieieralle

Rank 1
khoieieralle
Joined
25 Sep 2012
Posts
350
Location
Norway Norway
PostedMar 11, 2013 12:09 pm   Last edited by khoieieralle on Mar 11, 2013 12:20 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Good songs?

hi
Anybody know a good song? i'm kinda tired of the one im listening to atm

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYzxMAyrEEM
Advertisement

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
Joined
28 Nov 2009
Posts
10411
Location
Sweden
PostedMar 11, 2013 12:10 pm

khoieieralle

Rank 1
khoieieralle
Joined
25 Sep 2012
Posts
350
Location
Norway Norway
PostedMar 11, 2013 12:11 pm
spacefire11 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5tZCOw0Wy0  



outdated, old, rapper sounds so sad.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
Joined
28 Nov 2009
Posts
10411
Location
Sweden
PostedMar 11, 2013 12:12 pm
khoieieralle wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5tZCOw0Wy0  



outdated, old, rapper sounds so sad.  
just 3Years

khoieieralle

Rank 1
khoieieralle
Joined
25 Sep 2012
Posts
350
Location
Norway Norway
PostedMar 11, 2013 12:13 pm
spacefire11 wrote:
khoieieralle wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5tZCOw0Wy0  



outdated, old, rapper sounds so sad.  
just 3Years  



i'm sorry, i thought food outdated max. after one or two years.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
Joined
28 Nov 2009
Posts
10411
Location
Sweden
PostedMar 11, 2013 12:14 pm
khoieieralle wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
khoieieralle wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5tZCOw0Wy0  



outdated, old, rapper sounds so sad.  
just 3Years  



i'm sorry, i thought food outdated max. after one or two years.  
the one u show is uploaded 2009. IM OUT

m4a1mk3power

Rank 5
m4a1mk3power
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
5026
Location
United Kingdom
PostedMar 11, 2013 12:22 pm

khoieieralle

Rank 1
khoieieralle
Joined
25 Sep 2012
Posts
350
Location
Norway Norway
PostedMar 11, 2013 12:25 pm
m4a1mk3power wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X21mJh6j9i4  


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdUWP21_4qw

He said no.

Robinisvet

Rank 0
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
12
Location
Kerkrade Netherlands
PostedMar 11, 2013 12:29 pm

ZoOmless24

Rank 1
Joined
08 Jul 2012
Posts
382
Location
Romania
PostedMar 11, 2013 12:32 pm
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: