zeeshan_z916

Rank 0
zeeshan_z916
PostedMar 11, 2013 3:12 pm   Last edited by zeeshan_z916 on Mar 11, 2013 5:59 pm. Edited 1 time in total
kelvin111111 wrote:
zeeshan_z916 wrote:
kelvin111111 wrote:
zeeshan_z916 wrote:
kelvin111111 wrote:
zeeshan_z916 wrote:
You ask for too much, kid.  

The allegation in which you have made is entirely false. As stated proviously, ITOD is a promoted service by Aeria themselves. I only ask for the service in which they promised to provide the community. Before making any unnecessary claims, think before you type. Kid.  
don't get emotional just because I called you 'kid', kid. that's just the tip of the iceberg. This is a warning, DO NOT make me harass you on forums, it'll be my pleasure and a show for the audience (GunZ community). Stop crying about items and get some skill plz. Maybe buy some food with that money your mommy gave you or better yet save it for the education that you need in order to not sound like an idiot next time.  

Yet again, your making allegations in which are unnecessary, making statements in which you cannot enforce is entirely idiotic. "The money your mommy gave you". Thing is, I work. Needlessly, the money I earn is enough for me to spend both on my education and my leisure. You've repeatedly made statements in which you cannot back.So heres the thing, the only person who sounds like an idiot is you. "Don't get emotional because I called you kid" back, kid.  
cry moar All I hear is your anguish from that weak brain that holds inside your cranium. You'll never get what you want for IOTD lil baby.  

Yet again. Stop making a fool of yourself, I only see a angry unpleasant child who is extremely bored and the leisure they get is from trying to anger others.

In addition to your little edit in relation to the africa statement, have you ever watched a movie in the cinemas or perhaps went to swimming in the pools? Those are not necessities in life but leisure services JUST like aeria points. How about you "save it for africa and realise what an ungrateful weasel you ALSO are?  
I didn't ask you to type the same thing I said to you. That just means you have ran out of things to say in that little brain of yours... And *talking about trolls* you brought this upon yourself. Next time keep your mouth shut like a good baby boy.

What I say to AzureKnight is none of your concern. I've played some glad games with him and I can talk to him because I know he will handle it differently instead of crying about it in subsequent posts like you. You stay out of it next time okay, baby seal?

Lucky Hiikaro's soothing words calmed me down a bit or I'd have made you RQ on forums.
Advertisement

Zaebja

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
Zaebja
PostedMar 11, 2013 5:36 pm
zeeshan_z916 wrote:
This is a warning, DO NOT make me harass you on forums, it'll be my pleasure and a show for the audience (GunZ community).  

Oh boi he's scared now. By the way harassment can lead to a permanent ban so have fun with that, and your previous account is banned already so I doubt you want that to happen again.

IGN: Curaja <Relentless> | Whipper PvP & PvE Guide

zeeshan_z916

Rank 0
zeeshan_z916
PostedMar 11, 2013 5:50 pm
Zaebja wrote:
zeeshan_z916 wrote:
This is a warning, DO NOT make me harass you on forums, it'll be my pleasure and a show for the audience (GunZ community).  

Oh boi he's scared now. By the way harassment can lead to a permanent ban so have fun with that, and your previous account is banned already so I doubt you want that to happen again.  

So you think a GOD like me doesn't know these simple things, simpleton? that when PurpleSwag actually got banned for continuous harassment? please nub,

next time do not reply to my posts if they are not addressed to you or you will get the same treatment, little baby zebra. Mommy zebra didn't teach you to keep your nose out of other peoples' business? Go find another way to increase your post count.

If you read my personal attacks towards YinStyle you would know that would have gotten me banned anyway yet they didn't do anything besides removing the thread out of FEAR. so see if I give a *bleep*.

GG you transsexual online forum narbie (barbie + nub). Don't let me catch you talking back to me again in that "pretending to be cute on forum, 10 y/o Asian boy, Ellen Degeneres fan girl" tone.

Zaebja

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
Zaebja
PostedMar 11, 2013 6:57 pm
zeeshan_z916 wrote:

So you think a GOD like me doesn't know these simple things, simpleton? that when PurpleSwag actually got banned for continuous harassment? please nub,

next time do not reply to my posts if they are not addressed to you or you will get the same treatment, little baby zebra. Mommy zebra didn't teach you to keep your nose out of other peoples' business? Go find another way to increase your post count.

If you read my personal attacks towards YinStyle you would know that would have gotten me banned anyway yet they didn't do anything besides removing the thread out of FEAR. so see if I give a *bleep*.

GG you transsexual online forum narbie (barbie + nub). Don't let me catch you talking back to me again in that "pretending to be cute on forum, 10 y/o Asian boy, Ellen Degeneres fan girl" tone.  

my literal expression

IGN: Curaja <Relentless> | Whipper PvP & PvE Guide

zeeshan_z916

Rank 0
zeeshan_z916
PostedMar 11, 2013 8:32 pm
Zaebja wrote:
zeeshan_z916 wrote:

my literal expression

plz, also tell me how that's supposed to make me feel? I'm confused BECAUSE too bad you're not Simon. Thus, your expression can't be imagined in any way, possible. In case your small brain hasn't noticed, that is not you.

kelvin111111

Rank 0
PostedMar 11, 2013 9:46 pm
zeeshan_z916 wrote:
kelvin111111 wrote:
zeeshan_z916 wrote:
kelvin111111 wrote:
zeeshan_z916 wrote:
kelvin111111 wrote:
zeeshan_z916 wrote:

The allegation in which you have made is entirely false. As stated proviously, ITOD is a promoted service by Aeria themselves. I only ask for the service in which they promised to provide the community. Before making any unnecessary claims, think before you type. Kid.  
don't get emotional just because I called you 'kid', kid. that's just the tip of the iceberg. This is a warning, DO NOT make me harass you on forums, it'll be my pleasure and a show for the audience (GunZ community). Stop crying about items and get some skill plz. Maybe buy some food with that money your mommy gave you or better yet save it for the education that you need in order to not sound like an idiot next time.  

Yet again, your making allegations in which are unnecessary, making statements in which you cannot enforce is entirely idiotic. "The money your mommy gave you". Thing is, I work. Needlessly, the money I earn is enough for me to spend both on my education and my leisure. You've repeatedly made statements in which you cannot back.So heres the thing, the only person who sounds like an idiot is you. "Don't get emotional because I called you kid" back, kid.  
cry moar All I hear is your anguish from that weak brain that holds inside your cranium. You'll never get what you want for IOTD lil baby.  

Yet again. Stop making a fool of yourself, I only see a angry unpleasant child who is extremely bored and the leisure they get is from trying to anger others.

In addition to your little edit in relation to the africa statement, have you ever watched a movie in the cinemas or perhaps went to swimming in the pools? Those are not necessities in life but leisure services JUST like aeria points. How about you "save it for africa and realise what an ungrateful weasel you ALSO are?  
I didn't ask you to type the same thing I said to you. That just means you have ran out of things to say in that little brain of yours... And *talking about trolls* you brought this upon yourself. Next time keep your mouth shut like a good baby boy.

What I say to AzureKnight is none of your concern. I've played some glad games with him and I can talk to him because I know he will handle it differently instead of crying about it in subsequent posts like you. You stay out of it next time okay, baby seal?

Lucky Hiikaro's soothing words calmed me down a bit or I'd have made you RQ on forums.  

No, you didnt ask me to repeat your sentences, but your statements are back firing with minimal help of me. As to bringing this upon myself? Its not my fault your dumb statements are not making any sense. In additional to your statement "U cant think of anything". I need not to, im burning you without thinking.

zeeshan_z916

Rank 0
zeeshan_z916
PostedMar 11, 2013 10:24 pm   Last edited by zeeshan_z916 on Mar 11, 2013 10:32 pm. Edited 2 times in total
kelvin111111 wrote:
zeeshan_z916 wrote:
kelvin111111 wrote:
zeeshan_z916 wrote:
kelvin111111 wrote:
zeeshan_z916 wrote:
kelvin111111 wrote:
zeeshan_z916 wrote:

No, you didnt ask me to repeat your sentences, but your statements are back firing with minimal help of me. As to bringing this upon myself? Its not my fault your dumb statements are not making any sense. In additional to your statement "U cant think of anything". I need not to, im burning you without thinking.  
nice burn. You're burning me without thinking and my own statements are burning me right? lmao step out of fantasy land nub. It's not my fault you're too lazy to come up with a better comeback and that makes you repeat the same stuff I said. You seem to be deluded when it comes to "DISSING" people because face it, there's no way you can win this argument. I am god when it comes to this.

LOLOL I just gotta LAUGH more cause this kid thinks I'm GETTING BURNED AUTOMATICALLY. The only thing happening is, YOU'RE NOT THINKING AND YOU ARE GETTING BURNED. lol so get it right.

O-----myyyyy--lo0o0rrrd WHERE DO THESE NUBS COME FROM? you know what? it doesn't even matter cuz I send them back to where they came from, now be quiet before you embarrass yourself even more and RQ like a good baby boy.

OR

you can STAY in denial, accept that I'm getting burned automatically without the input of ANYONE, and keep expressing your anguish like a baby turd...and then RQ.

Formalitys

Rank 4
Formalitys
PostedMar 11, 2013 10:28 pm
This thread has gotten way off topic. And again please leave out the personal attacks, it's against forum rules and policy.

zeeshan_z916

Rank 0
zeeshan_z916
PostedMar 11, 2013 10:30 pm
Formalitys wrote:
This thread has gotten way off topic. And again please leave out the personal attacks, it's against forum rules and policy.  
not really, not yet, but you should lock this thread before it REALLY gets out of hand.

kelvin111111

Rank 0
PostedMar 11, 2013 11:09 pm
zeeshan_z916 wrote:
kelvin111111 wrote:
zeeshan_z916 wrote:
kelvin111111 wrote:
zeeshan_z916 wrote:
kelvin111111 wrote:
zeeshan_z916 wrote:
kelvin111111 wrote:
zeeshan_z916 wrote:

nice burn. You're burning me without thinking and my own statements are burning me right? lmao step out of fantasy land nub. It's not my fault you're too lazy to come up with a better comeback and that makes you repeat the same stuff I said. You seem to be deluded when it comes to "DISSING" people because face it, there's no way you can win this argument. I am god when it comes to this.

LOLOL I just gotta LAUGH more cause this kid thinks I'm GETTING BURNED AUTOMATICALLY. The only thing happening is, YOU'RE NOT THINKING AND YOU ARE GETTING BURNED. lol so get it right.

O-----myyyyy--lo0o0rrrd WHERE DO THESE NUBS COME FROM? you know what? it doesn't even matter cuz I send them back to where they came from, now be quiet before you embarrass yourself even more and RQ like a good baby boy.

OR

you can STAY in denial, accept that I'm getting burned automatically without the input of ANYONE, and keep expressing your anguish like a baby turd...and then RQ.  

The so called 'burn' is pretty evident through the anger in which you extinguish through your statements. If you learnt to read I need not to make ANY comebacks because your idiotic statements do them for me. Hence quoting what you write, pointing out the backfires of your statements. you can "STAY" in denial that your attempt in trolling has failed. You can also STAY in denial that your pretty much p*ssed off at the fact that your comments are backfiring at you.