Author Message

kelvin111111

Rank 0
Joined
24 Jul 2012
Posts
12
Location
Australia
PostedMar 11, 2013 12:03 am

Item of the day... for 3 days?

TO AERIA, WE WANT AN ANSWER.


It seems that the person(s) in charge of "Item of the day" has finally decided to give us our IOTD for 3 days? The last three days we've received the promised item of the day service yet it seems to have stopped. This is no rant post but a demand for an answer. Why has this stopped?

The GS and GMs of this forum has repeatedly given us the answer of 'Copyright' Laws or whatever was proposed on the table when questions are asked based upon the changes to GunZ. Yet, does Maiet stop Aeria from giving us the service in which Aeria had promised? We, the community understand that it is hard to change things on GunZ, but is it hard to provide us the service in which you PROMOTE and continue to IGNORE?

And so, if there were any reasons behind the ignorance in which you have provided us. What is the difference between "Tiers" and IOTD? Permanent items in which are not available in the item mall are rewarded to those who spend. Yet the amount spent on these items is no different to buying the set itself but give us additional items. Eg - Shark teeth Set when 1500AP is spent (March Forward Tier). There is no distant features between the two, we spend AP, we obtain permanent items. If your able to provide us with this service why not give us the collective want of this community? The promised item of the day.

The assumption to the question based on the perspectives in which Aeria has provided us is that Aeria is too lazy to simply update their mall. To provide us with their promised service. To provide us with their promoted service. Aeria, its time we get ANSWERS, and by answers we demand an answer in which would fulfil our question entirely.

Just to dispel any trolls, I myself have made numerous purchases to participate in these tiers, they are a great service, and i would love to see these tiers continue to satisfy the community.
Advertisement

zeeshan_z916

Rank 0
zeeshan_z916
Joined
11 Aug 2012
Posts
31
Location
Canada
PostedMar 11, 2013 4:34 am
You ask for too much, kid.

kelvin111111

Rank 0
Joined
24 Jul 2012
Posts
12
Location
Australia
PostedMar 11, 2013 4:45 am
zeeshan_z916 wrote:
You ask for too much, kid.  


The allegation in which you have made is entirely false. As stated previously, ITOD is a promoted service by Aeria themselves. I only ask for the service in which they promised to provide the community. Before making any unnecessary claims, think before you type. Kid.

zeeshan_z916

Rank 0
zeeshan_z916
Joined
11 Aug 2012
Posts
31
Location
Canada
PostedMar 11, 2013 4:46 am
kelvin111111 wrote:
zeeshan_z916 wrote:
You ask for too much, kid.  


The allegation in which you have made is entirely false. As stated proviously, ITOD is a promoted service by Aeria themselves. I only ask for the service in which they promised to provide the community. Before making any unnecessary claims, think before you type. Kid.  
don't get emotional just because I called you 'kid', kid. that's just the tip of the iceberg. This is a warning, DO NOT make me harass you on forums, it'll be my pleasure and a show for the audience (GunZ community). Stop crying about items and get some skill plz. Maybe buy some food with that money your mommy gave you or better yet save it for Africa so that you may understand what an ungrateful weasel you are.

IOTD used to NOT change for a whole month in the past, correct? but now it's 3 days like you said? Are you not happy with the progress? And 'WE'? who is this 'We' you speak of? I see only you...

kelvin111111

Rank 0
Joined
24 Jul 2012
Posts
12
Location
Australia
PostedMar 11, 2013 4:56 am
zeeshan_z916 wrote:
kelvin111111 wrote:
zeeshan_z916 wrote:
You ask for too much, kid.  


The allegation in which you have made is entirely false. As stated proviously, ITOD is a promoted service by Aeria themselves. I only ask for the service in which they promised to provide the community. Before making any unnecessary claims, think before you type. Kid.  
don't get emotional just because I called you 'kid', kid. that's just the tip of the iceberg. This is a warning, DO NOT make me harass you on forums, it'll be my pleasure and a show for the audience (GunZ community). Stop crying about items and get some skill plz. Maybe buy some food with that money your mommy gave you or better yet save it for the education that you need in order to not sound like an idiot next time.  


Yet again, your making allegations in which are unnecessary, making statements in which you cannot enforce is entirely idiotic. "The money your mommy gave you". Thing is, I work. Needlessly, the money I earn is enough for me to spend both on my education and my leisure. You've repeatedly made statements in which you cannot back.So heres the thing, the only person who sounds like an idiot is you. "Don't get emotional because I called you kid" back, kid.

zeeshan_z916

Rank 0
zeeshan_z916
Joined
11 Aug 2012
Posts
31
Location
Canada
PostedMar 11, 2013 4:57 am
kelvin111111 wrote:
zeeshan_z916 wrote:
kelvin111111 wrote:
zeeshan_z916 wrote:
You ask for too much, kid.  


The allegation in which you have made is entirely false. As stated proviously, ITOD is a promoted service by Aeria themselves. I only ask for the service in which they promised to provide the community. Before making any unnecessary claims, think before you type. Kid.  
don't get emotional just because I called you 'kid', kid. that's just the tip of the iceberg. This is a warning, DO NOT make me harass you on forums, it'll be my pleasure and a show for the audience (GunZ community). Stop crying about items and get some skill plz. Maybe buy some food with that money your mommy gave you or better yet save it for Africa so that you may understand what an ungrateful weasel you are.

IOTD used to NOT change for a whole month in the past, correct? but now it's 3 days like you said? Are you not happy with the progress? And 'WE'? who is this 'We' you speak of? I see only you...
 


Yet again, your making allegations in which are unnecessary, making statements in which you cannot enforce is entirely idiotic. "The money your mommy gave you". Thing is, I work. Needlessly, the money I earn is enough for me to spend both on my education and my leisure. You've repeatedly made statements in which you cannot back.So heres the thing, the only person who sounds like an idiot is you. "Don't get emotional because I called you kid" back, kid.  
cry moar All I hear is your anguish from that weak brain that holds inside your cranium. You'll never get what you want for IOTD lil baby.

kelvin111111

Rank 0
Joined
24 Jul 2012
Posts
12
Location
Australia
PostedMar 11, 2013 5:04 am
zeeshan_z916 wrote:
kelvin111111 wrote:
zeeshan_z916 wrote:
kelvin111111 wrote:
zeeshan_z916 wrote:
You ask for too much, kid.  


The allegation in which you have made is entirely false. As stated proviously, ITOD is a promoted service by Aeria themselves. I only ask for the service in which they promised to provide the community. Before making any unnecessary claims, think before you type. Kid.  
don't get emotional just because I called you 'kid', kid. that's just the tip of the iceberg. This is a warning, DO NOT make me harass you on forums, it'll be my pleasure and a show for the audience (GunZ community). Stop crying about items and get some skill plz. Maybe buy some food with that money your mommy gave you or better yet save it for the education that you need in order to not sound like an idiot next time.  


Yet again, your making allegations in which are unnecessary, making statements in which you cannot enforce is entirely idiotic. "The money your mommy gave you". Thing is, I work. Needlessly, the money I earn is enough for me to spend both on my education and my leisure. You've repeatedly made statements in which you cannot back.So heres the thing, the only person who sounds like an idiot is you. "Don't get emotional because I called you kid" back, kid.  
cry moar All I hear is your anguish from that weak brain that holds inside your cranium. You'll never get what you want for IOTD lil baby.  


Yet again. Stop making a fool of yourself, I only see a angry unpleasant child who is extremely bored and the leisure they get is from trying to anger others.

In addition to your little edit in relation to the africa statement, have you ever watched a movie in the cinemas or perhaps went to swimming in the pools? Those are not necessities in life but leisure services JUST like aeria points. How about you "save it for africa and realise what an ungrateful weasel you ALSO are?

Hiikaro

Rank 0
Hiikaro
Joined
08 Apr 2012
Posts
107
Location
United Arab Emirates
PostedMar 11, 2013 5:15 am
(FacePalm)
Wall of Text 2 strong!

Anyway!
Regarding of the IOTD You Should just be happy they "ACTUALLY" Updated it!
I've been Playing Gunz Aeria For Like 4 Months or so.
And They Rarely Updated It.
Just be happy they tried to do it continually this time.

BTW Your Complaints Regarding about this matter has already been sent since the time they stop updating the IOTD.
(So nothing new)
(They Have tons Of Shizz to Finish)
The Tiers Are Okay for me.
I Don't mind getting free stuff for spending AP on another item i get.

IOTD was IOTY or IOTM before. now they are trying to do it daily.
Just give them some time to fix shizz and try to buy the copy rights 2 MAIET and maybe something might actually happen.

Peace out - Regular player of Aeria Gunz

PS:Stop Fighting Like Kids.. Seriously Lol. I Understand both sides.
We All Want The Game To Be Better For Everyone.
So no need to fight like Brats here.

kelvin111111

Rank 0
Joined
24 Jul 2012
Posts
12
Location
Australia
PostedMar 11, 2013 5:31 am
Hiikaro wrote:
(FacePalm)
Wall of Text 2 strong!

Anyway!
Regarding of the IOTD You Should just be happy they "ACTUALLY" Updated it!
I've been Playing Gunz Aeria For Like 4 Months or so.
And They Rarely Updated It.
Just be happy they tried to do it continually this time.

BTW Your Complaints Regarding about this matter has already been sent since the time they stop updating the IOTD.
(So nothing new)
(They Have tons Of Shizz to Finish)
The Tiers Are Okay for me.
I Don't mind getting free stuff for spending AP on another item i get.

IOTD was IOTY or IOTM before. now they are trying to do it daily.
Just give them some time to fix shizz and try to buy the copy rights 2 MAIET and maybe something might actually happen.

Peace out - Regular player of Aeria Gunz

PS:Stop Fighting Like Kids.. Seriously Lol. I Understand both sides.
We All Want The Game To Be Better For Everyone.
So no need to fight like Brats here.  


I highly understand that, I just thought being the first to post would contribute to the already complaints significantly. Unfortunately that unfortunate brat has made idiotic statements in which lead me into doing something unnecessary. I just cant overlook "trolls". I have seen him in the forum making stupid remarks such as: (Need gladi help post)
person A: I can help if you like.. but no one cares about me anyway...
zeshan_z916: *quote* Needs self esteem.

I just thought this idiot needed to be taught a lesson. I apologise for playing with this weasel.

In addition, I am pleased that they've offered us 3days of ITOD. Very pleased.
(bought 3 sets! ^o^)

Kaarus

Rank 1
Kaarus
Joined
22 Nov 2012
Posts
246
Location
House Of The Rising Sun United States
PostedMar 11, 2013 6:24 am

Uhm

zeeshan is right for some point.
The Enia's Jewel was the IOTD for like 2 or 3 weeks,despite the fact it was already sold out!
So Aeira is in progress....from IOTD that lasts for 3 weeks to 3 days,and I really hope soon the IOTD would be like Ijji's.

<center></center> #RipGunz2013
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: