Cashin

Rank 0
PostedApr 04, 2013 4:37 pm
.Gohan wrote:
Cashin wrote:
.Gohan wrote:
Cashin wrote:
I've done everything.. and still no sign of hope.. please help me.  

Delete all ur soldierfront files on ur pc and unistall then redownload it will hopefully work.  

I've deleted all my soldier front files on my pc and unistalled.. now for a re-download, where do I do that? on the Aeria Ignite?  

yes.  

That's what i've been doing for the past hour.. anyways, it's installing now... and btw when the dfpatcher appears and it downloads something that is 115MB.. is it suppose to reach till 108%?
Advertisement

.Gohan

Rank 2
.Gohan
PostedApr 04, 2013 4:47 pm
Cashin wrote:
.Gohan wrote:
Cashin wrote:
.Gohan wrote:
Cashin wrote:

Delete all ur soldierfront files on ur pc and unistall then redownload it will hopefully work.  

I've deleted all my soldier front files on my pc and unistalled.. now for a re-download, where do I do that? on the Aeria Ignite?  

yes.  

That's what i've been doing for the past hour.. anyways, it's installing now... and btw when the dfpatcher appears and it downloads something that is 115MB.. is it suppose to reach till 108%?  

yeah it happened.

aMzXile xFire xDamaa

Cashin

Rank 0
PostedApr 04, 2013 4:49 pm
.Gohan wrote:
Cashin wrote:
.Gohan wrote:
Cashin wrote:
.Gohan wrote:
Cashin wrote:

yes.  

yeah it happened.  

OMFG.. this is pissing me off.. so everything was done.. i logged on clicked on game start and still the same pop up of the Apex ****.. mann Sad

.Gohan

Rank 2
.Gohan
PostedApr 04, 2013 4:51 pm
Cashin wrote:
.Gohan wrote:
Cashin wrote:
.Gohan wrote:
Cashin wrote:
.Gohan wrote:
Cashin wrote:

yes.  

yeah it happened.  

OMFG.. this is pissing me off.. so everything was done.. i logged on clicked on game start and still the same pop up of the Apex ****.. mann Sad  

did u delete the files from the folder? do that then unistall and try redownloading from the website.

aMzXile xFire xDamaa

Cashin

Rank 0
PostedApr 04, 2013 4:53 pm
.Gohan wrote:
Cashin wrote:
.Gohan wrote:
Cashin wrote:
.Gohan wrote:
Cashin wrote:
.Gohan wrote:
Cashin wrote:

yes.  

yeah it happened.  

did u delete the files from the folder? do that then unistall and try redownloading from the website.  

Yes i have.. and i've tried downloading it from the site itself.. but it goes immediately to 750mb or whatever it is and then says download complete.. install the application.. makes no sense at all.. any help?

.Gohan

Rank 2
.Gohan
PostedApr 04, 2013 5:27 pm
Cashin wrote:
.Gohan wrote:
Cashin wrote:
.Gohan wrote:
Cashin wrote:
.Gohan wrote:
Cashin wrote:
.Gohan wrote:
Cashin wrote:

yes.  

yeah it happened.  

Yes i have.. and i've tried downloading it from the site itself.. but it goes immediately to 750mb or whatever it is and then says download complete.. install the application.. makes no sense at all.. any help?  

yeah that is weird.

aMzXile xFire xDamaa

Cashin

Rank 0
PostedApr 05, 2013 4:11 am
.Gohan wrote:
Cashin wrote:
.Gohan wrote:
Cashin wrote:
.Gohan wrote:
Cashin wrote:
.Gohan wrote:
Cashin wrote:
.Gohan wrote:
Cashin wrote:

yes.  

yeah it happened.  

Nothing else you can help me out with? i really wanna play Sad

yeah that is weird.  

Cashin

Rank 0
PostedApr 05, 2013 4:12 am
.Gohan wrote:
Cashin wrote:
.Gohan wrote:
Cashin wrote:
.Gohan wrote:
Cashin wrote:
.Gohan wrote:
Cashin wrote:
.Gohan wrote:
Cashin wrote:

yes.  

yeah it happened.  

yeah that is weird.  

Nothing you can help me out with? i really wanna play Sad

iphown96

Rank 0
PostedApr 07, 2013 9:10 pm
ive deleted all sf files uninstalled and re-installed its still not working WHAT DO I DO?

kyle.k.luong

Rank 5.1
kyle.k.luong
PostedApr 23, 2013 11:02 pm
iphown96 wrote:
[/img]  

Same on other pc for me :O

xF: kyleluong