iphown96

Rank 0
PostedMar 10, 2013 10:47 pm

APEX UPDATE SERVER ERROR

i need help guys, i've been trying run soldier front and i have been getting these error messages that say APEX and then update failure from ure server... any ideas? and DONT BULLSHT ME AND TELL ME TO uninstall and re-install because thats one of the first things i did when i got that error message i have done multiple times its still not working i don't know what to do.

P.S dont tell me to delete all the files containing sf properties.
Advertisement

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
PostedMar 10, 2013 10:59 pm

Rc

Uninstall sf and reinstall. Kk. ( love to troll ) =] anyways, ill give you the second most frequent answer. And u might want to follow up on it because barely anyone comes to this section of the forums, you might have better chances asking over at general discussions but it will most likely be removed. Sent in a ticket at support>contact us . They take 1-2 days maximum to reply.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

iphown96

Rank 0
PostedMar 10, 2013 11:02 pm
if i do send them a ticket they'll tell me to uninstall delete all files containing sf and re-install, guess i'll give general discussions a shot.Smile

iphown96

Rank 0
PostedMar 11, 2013 12:17 am
[/img]

tanogamer

Rank 0
PostedMar 11, 2013 4:44 am
lol eh ok.

so i guess my reply to your post about installing and reinstalling made u pissed :p that i loved to do

well anyhow i got really frustrated when reinstalling and installing didnt work so i just clicked it again got real mad shouted at the **** thing and it loaded. so u never know u might get lucky. Very Happy

Best of luck

and wood peck are u admin or moderator or something.. ... cause u comment in every forum

IMPERFECTION RULES Follow at @amtano

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
PostedMar 11, 2013 7:45 am

Rc

No im not an admin or mod or anything lol. Just giving my opinions on what to do since this section is dead and no ones really answering :p.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Cashin

Rank 0
PostedApr 04, 2013 1:44 pm
I've done everything.. and still no sign of hope.. please help me.

.Gohan

Rank 2
.Gohan
PostedApr 04, 2013 4:26 pm
Cashin wrote:

Delete all ur soldierfront files on ur pc and unistall then redownload it will hopefully work.

aMzXile xFire xDamaa

Cashin

Rank 0
PostedApr 04, 2013 4:35 pm
.Gohan wrote:
Cashin wrote:

Delete all ur soldierfront files on ur pc and unistall then redownload it will hopefully work.  

I've deleted all my soldier front files on my pc and unistalled.. now for a re-download, where do I do that? on the Aeria Ignite?

.Gohan

Rank 2
.Gohan
PostedApr 04, 2013 4:35 pm
Cashin wrote:
.Gohan wrote:
Cashin wrote:

I've deleted all my soldier front files on my pc and unistalled.. now for a re-download, where do I do that? on the Aeria Ignite?  

yes.

aMzXile xFire xDamaa