josheyjosh16

Rank 0
PostedMar 10, 2013 7:12 pm

weapon bomb no fake name

I bought about 60 weapon bombs today got loads of change name temporary (7) and there not on my account any reason for this??
Advertisement

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
PostedMar 10, 2013 8:07 pm

Rc

What? Your saying you bought the weapon bombs but didnt get the fake names that you bought seperately? Send in a ticket at support>contact us> game support

Posted By Aeria Mobile

josheyjosh16

Rank 0
PostedMar 10, 2013 9:32 pm

Re: Rc

WoodPecker. wrote:
What? Your saying you bought the weapon bombs but didnt get the fake names that you bought seperately? Send in a ticket at support>contact us> game support  
I cancelled recurring because I was on hold for ap but want buy another 26, 000 for cages ends in hour read my ticket asap please

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
PostedMar 10, 2013 10:02 pm

Rc

Gms reply to tickets. They take 1-2 days to reply maximum. I dont understand what your saying. Your first post and 2nd post are two totally different things... You first say that you didnt get you temporary name change, but im taking it that you took my advice and sent in a ticket since u said something about it. Im not sure what your trying to say on your second post since i dont use paypal. Hopefully someone who does, sees this..

Posted By Aeria Mobile