Author Message

Innovator_

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
Innovator_
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
3201
Location
United States
PostedMar 10, 2013 8:05 pm
GirlycarDemon wrote:
No, it can be any kind of siggy, as long as it's got lots of green in it, and is festive. Any kind except that one.  


Please accept my entry.

Law | Sniper
Advertisement

freakyboy01

Rank 0
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
20
Location
United States
PostedMar 10, 2013 8:16 pm   Last edited by freakyboy01 on Mar 10, 2013 9:06 pm. Edited 2 times in total
here ya go



GirlycarDemon

Rank 5
GirlycarDemon
Joined
02 Oct 2009
Posts
6388
Location
On a Bed of Flies: United States
PostedMar 10, 2013 8:26 pm
Innovator_ wrote:
GirlycarDemon wrote:
No, it can be any kind of siggy, as long as it's got lots of green in it, and is festive. Any kind except that one.  


Please accept my entry.  


:3 You gotta try a little harder.

Innovator_

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
Innovator_
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
3201
Location
United States
PostedMar 10, 2013 8:29 pm
GirlycarDemon wrote:
Innovator_ wrote:
GirlycarDemon wrote:
No, it can be any kind of siggy, as long as it's got lots of green in it, and is festive. Any kind except that one.  


Please accept my entry.  


:3 You gotta try a little harder.  



Law | Sniper

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
Joined
22 Sep 2012
Posts
6334
Location
Edmonton,Alberta (Toronto now) Canada
PostedMar 10, 2013 8:59 pm

Rc

One entry only gg.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

kyle.k.luong

Rank 5.1
kyle.k.luong
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
8604
Location
Oakland United States
PostedMar 10, 2013 9:38 pm
Innovator_ wrote:
GirlycarDemon wrote:
Innovator_ wrote:
GirlycarDemon wrote:
No, it can be any kind of siggy, as long as it's got lots of green in it, and is festive. Any kind except that one.  


Please accept my entry.  


:3 You gotta try a little harder.  


 




PRO!!!!! sucha troll. loool that was gonna be my idea because i dont know how to make sigs.


GL to all who participates.

GirlycarDemon

Rank 5
GirlycarDemon
Joined
02 Oct 2009
Posts
6388
Location
On a Bed of Flies: United States
PostedMar 10, 2013 9:53 pm
kyle.k.luong wrote:
Innovator_ wrote:
GirlycarDemon wrote:
Innovator_ wrote:
GirlycarDemon wrote:
No, it can be any kind of siggy, as long as it's got lots of green in it, and is festive. Any kind except that one.  


Please accept my entry.  


:3 You gotta try a little harder.  


 




PRO!!!!! sucha troll. loool that was gonna be my idea because i dont know how to make sigs.


GL to all who participates.  


It's really easy with GIMP.

kyle.k.luong

Rank 5.1
kyle.k.luong
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
8604
Location
Oakland United States
PostedMar 10, 2013 9:58 pm
GirlycarDemon wrote:
kyle.k.luong wrote:
Innovator_ wrote:
GirlycarDemon wrote:
Innovator_ wrote:
GirlycarDemon wrote:
No, it can be any kind of siggy, as long as it's got lots of green in it, and is festive. Any kind except that one.  


Please accept my entry.  


:3 You gotta try a little harder.  


 




PRO!!!!! sucha troll. loool that was gonna be my idea because i dont know how to make sigs.


GL to all who participates.  


It's really easy with GIMP.  


GIMP?

Explain further.

talk to me on ur free time @ my xF

kyleluong

GirlycarDemon

Rank 5
GirlycarDemon
Joined
02 Oct 2009
Posts
6388
Location
On a Bed of Flies: United States
PostedMar 10, 2013 10:08 pm
GIMP is a free image creating/editing program.

kyle.k.luong

Rank 5.1
kyle.k.luong
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
8604
Location
Oakland United States
PostedMar 10, 2013 10:09 pm
GirlycarDemon wrote:
GIMP is a free image creating/editing program.  


How to use? O.o
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: