Crubby

Rank 0
Crubby
PostedMar 10, 2013 11:55 am

Guess what.. A sniping video!

Hey Hey all,
I could finally finish this montage for you since fraps started working again Very Happy So hope you enjoy as usual!

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUxGVgkRq4E
Advertisement

Katovas

Rank 1
Katovas
PostedMar 10, 2013 12:01 pm

Re: Guess what.. A sniping video!

Crubby wrote:
Hey Hey all,
I could finally finish this montage for you since fraps started working again Very Happy So hope you enjoy as usual!

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUxGVgkRq4E  

Very nice

xnewmaax

Rank 1
xnewmaax
PostedMar 10, 2013 12:02 pm
WOW great video and awesome skills !

-iada

mrameez786

Rank 5
mrameez786
PostedMar 10, 2013 12:05 pm
Great montage, what a skilled player you are. Well its Kjuppy after all, so it's not much of a surprise.

Aim for the stars................................Even If You Fail...............................You'll Land On Top Of The World!!

Crubby

Rank 0
Crubby
PostedMar 10, 2013 12:17 pm
mrameez786 wrote:
Great montage, what a skilled player you are. Well its Kjuppy after all, so it's not much of a surprise.  

Lol thanks. It's getting hard to make a proper video for the ones who know me as Kjuppy. People seem to have certain expectations of my gameplay so when I make a vid I just hope people approve of the content, which is kind of a challenge Smile

mrameez786

Rank 5
mrameez786
PostedMar 10, 2013 12:29 pm
Crubby wrote:
Lol thanks. It's getting hard to make a proper video for the ones who know me as Kjuppy. People seem to have certain expectations of my gameplay so when I make a vid I just hope people approve of the content, which is kind of a challenge Smile  
I totally understand, for me you're the Stout master. I know some may disagree and say Roidz is better, but he played when the game didn't have much AP, easier kills. Now everyone uses Armour and bunny hops so its harder to kill with a stout, as Kjuppy does so well.

Aim for the stars................................Even If You Fail...............................You'll Land On Top Of The World!!

Sebster18

Rank 4
Sebster18
PostedMar 10, 2013 12:38 pm

Re: Guess what.. A sniping video!

Crubby wrote:
Hey Hey all,
So hope you enjoy as usual!

Yep.And I can describe it in one word(invented ofc):
Kjuppytastic !

Crubby

Rank 0
Crubby
PostedMar 10, 2013 12:51 pm
mrameez786 wrote:
Crubby wrote:
I totally understand, for me you're the Stout master. I know some may disagree and say Roidz is better, but he played when the game didn't have much AP, easier kills. Now everyone uses Armour and bunny hops so its harder to kill with a stout, as Kjuppy does so well.  

Thank you, I really appreciate this Smile

iDeuzEx

Rank 2
iDeuzEx
PostedMar 10, 2013 3:27 pm
Awesome Montage Bro u are soo awesome and u will be awesome the rest of ur life ^^ Keep it up !

Noobszle

Rank 2
Noobszle
PostedMar 11, 2013 12:16 am
What a beat Wink