ShieldWarr

Rank 2
ShieldWarr
PostedMar 22, 2013 9:23 am
All he is going to do is slip and squirm his way around and will not directly or positively help you we know your right Killa BUT the difference here is will superman make a poll and ask the question ?

I think he is more afraid of the answer.

Advertisement

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedMar 22, 2013 9:28 am
ShieldWarr wrote:
All he is going to do is slip and squirm his way around and will not directly or positively help you we know your right Killa BUT the difference here is will superman make a poll and ask the question ?

I think he is more afraid of the answer.  
He asked me to prove my argument, i am trying to do that but if he wants me to do that i need 1 simple poll added.

Despite all this i do respect him for standing his ground. A lesser GM would have locked the thread.

Panderp.

Rank 4
Panderp.
PostedMar 22, 2013 9:29 am
Simply saying there is good feedback and acting on it are two very different things.

This is why I don't play DWO

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedMar 22, 2013 9:33 am
Killa_1112 wrote:

I have given you a link to a thread asking them exactly what their opinion is and you are sill refusing to do anything with it?

I have put my money where my mouth is, i have jumped through your hoops to try and get you the information you requested, i have set up a thread asking them the question you have told me i do not represent the masses on and still you will not give any leway. Not only that but i am trying to get you is a quickly as possible without fumbling around for weeks doing pointless questioning gathering data on very few individuals despite the fact it is already in plain black and white posted all over the forums for you. I do not need to convince the masses of anything, a poll would show that, but you will not do it.

Simply astonishing.

You don't need to convince them that i am right, you need to convince them that YOU are right.

Right now you have no basis for any argument aside hidden facts, here i am trying to actually get that information that so obviously proves me wrong and you will not go along with it?

Do you realize how shady this looks?  

So, what you are saying is that you are not actually willing to even attempt to try to convince people. Here is what you have done:

1. Made a statement:

If you want to actually play the games content you need to spend.  

2. When confronted about this statement, that fact that many people do not act in the manner you have described, and then asked to take this up with them directly, you have not clearly chosen not to talk with the people involved directly.

3. You have asked for a poll, that does not address the statement made, nor does it even engage the people involved.

4. Made the argument that me not supporting you to not asking the people involved, or even the right question somehow supports your position.

I will again re-iterate. I see no reason why I should try to convince the players that your mandated behavior is the correct one, and that their current behavior is incorrect. If you wish to change how they behave, you will need to do this yourself, directly.

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedMar 22, 2013 9:46 am
Superman0x wrote:

So, what you are saying is that you are not actually willing to even attempt to try to convince people. Here is what you have done:

1. Made a statement:  

If you want to actually play the games content you need to spend.  

Superman0x wrote:
2. When confronted about this statement, that fact that many people act in the manner as you have described, and then asked to take this up with them directly, you have not clearly chosen to talk with the people involved directly.  
You mean the player? The ones directly involved? The people who play this game? The people who keep this game running? Those people? The ones i have made a poll directly for with a simple question?

3. You have asked for a poll, that does not address the statement made, nor does it even engage the people involved.  
1) It addressed exactly what i wanted it too, this entire debate has been around you beleive that your games (specifically shaiya in this case) can be played for free and me, being a former GS/AP buyer/Player telling you that you are wrong. You have then gone on to question me telling me my personal view does not reflect that of the community, i then took you up on this statement, i took it straight to the source of the community, the the very bases of our arguments and asked you if you could add a poll to determine once ad for all who is right and who is wrong. The very fact we are still having this argument shows Aerias unwillingness to actually act. I have done everything short of actually making the poll for you.

2) The thread is simple, easy to read and doesn't hang around, we need the information now, not in 4 months time.

3) People are so disillusioned with Aeria they don;t believe it would act even if they said anything, but its all i have in my power to do. And if what you said was true then you would have no problems proving me wrong.

But hey if you want to go ahead and ask the community a specific question to prove me wrong then go for it, i would welcome that kind of community interaction, if i am doing it wrong then please show me how to do it right. We need that kind of push from Aeria.

4. Made the argument that me not supporting you to not asking the people involved, or even the right question somehow supports your position.  
I have said Aeria will not act on the information it receives, but after this debate it seems to me that Aeria does not even want to know what said information is. I am here right now arguing to get you said information and you are fighting against it.

I will again re-iterate. I see no reason why I should try to convince the players that your mandated behavior is the correct one, and that their current behavior is incorrect. If you wish to change how they behave, you will need to do this yourself, directly.  
I see no reason as to why what you say is true, i have been in the game, playing with the player, i have been a GS i have been an AP buyer i have been just about every variety of player one can be and i am trying to prove a point so that you can act on it and improve your service. You are disillusioned that the community thinks you are doing fine, when in fact quite the opposite, the impression i get is you either don't want to hear it or are to blind to see it. right now you are fighting me every step of the way trying to throw up any wall you can to stop me getting this information. Why? What is the problem? You have already stated i am wrong and this would be the evidence to back you up.

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedMar 22, 2013 10:00 am
It is clear that you are starting to realize that you might have 'overstated' a few things... and as such I am going to let you off the hook.

People can, and do play our games for free. Some people (not naming names) may feel that they need to spend large amounts of money to do so. Others may not. This varies by the individual.

If you don't agree with how much/little a player spends.. you need to take it up with them, as it is THEIR choice.