germanproz

Rank 5
germanproz
PostedMar 10, 2013 12:30 pm

Re: Aeria Games greedy pigs?

A topic for educated discussions.
xXZero4000Xx wrote:
I want to be banned.  

You're right, this topic will be locked, discarded, and not looked at again after a GM or PM leaves a, "Game is fine, we wish you the best, please have a nice day."

All you're ensuring though, is a ban for yourself. Your threads will change nothing, nor have any effect whatsoever.

And those grandiose visions I know you have in your head right now? The ones of starting boycotts, gaming leauges, and fair play systems? Drop it. It won't happen.

I'm not an AP buyer or user, but I do agree with the GameSages who commented here. Us true players happen to like and love Wolfteam, for better or worse. If you don't like it, remove it, or adjust yourself to its state.

Tl;Dr version - If you don't like it, leave the game, your threads will have no impact.

Advertisement

xXZero4000Xx

Rank 0
PostedMar 10, 2013 12:52 pm
Trolololol boycotts??? No way, you think I don't know what they will do? Go ahead ban me. There are 50 accounts to fit its place. If they are honestly not willing to step off their high horse to address the issues within the community their servers will be Ddos'd and WE as a people will force them to look at their ways.

Im glad you take no seriousness to what I type. This means Aeria Games will take it as a joke too, and in turn let their guard down. Block me, Ban me, lock this forum, Hard delete the forum for all I care. Im still here pushing my words and actions. Nothing Aeria Games can do will stop that.

Further more, as a US citizen nothing they can do will alter or change the fact of free speech. I don't like the greedy little pig attitude they have. I am asking them in their own forums to talk with me and work something out. Weather they do or don't is up to them. Im trying to be peaceful in this, but is quickly showing me that in order to get someone to listen and reason with you, you must first knock them the **ck out and show them that alternative means can be done.

I respect your happy with the game. I am happy with it to as I stated adding wolves to this spices things up, from the boring old infantry style war games. Im asking and have asked that Aeria Games fix their way of thinking. They beef up the AP stats so much that Free users stand no chance. They do this so people will be forced into buying AP items if they want a chance.

There are many solutions to fixing this issue that has Aeria Games users complaining day in and out. Solutions that not only keep their money coming in to run the servers but they are then making their ENTIRE gaming community happy. Look at all the people who are adding hacks to their gaming clients.

75% of them are undetectable as of 2/05/2013. Why do users feel the need to hack? Many will tell you because they are sick of wanting to play a nice game of WolfTeam, and getting slaughtered by an AP users. They are left with the choice to buy AP, or suck it up and shut up. Neither of them are a good choice so they seek alternative means. hacking.

Fixing this issue doesn't just stop complaining. 50% of hackers on Aeria Games would stop hacking simply because they now get to play in an AP free environment. You act as though I'm attacking AP users. I support the idea entirely! I do not support bullying, with AP gear against free gear, its a HUGE disadvantage. So much to the point it's useless trying.

AP is needed to keep WolfTeam going, we all know and except that. What isn't needed is this Unfair Gap between the two. If Aeria Games wanted to they could solve this in about 30 min.

1.) Stat check at the beginning of login. AP Gear is stripped in a free channel. Free gear is not allowed in AP channel

or

2.) Adding an option to the Game stats menu to disable AP usage for your game (just like heavy weapons)

or

3.) Lowering the stats of AP gear to close the gap between the two

or

4.) Raising the stats of Free gear to close the gap between the two

Fixing this "Issue" would be extremely easy for them. But they are greedy, and these fixes take away from FORCING users to buy AP. No Aeria Games is not coming out and saying BUY AP NOW OR GET OUT. That would to blunt and no one would play. Instead they make it so you get frustrated and buy buy buy to keep up with others.

xXZero4000Xx

Rank 0
PostedMar 10, 2013 12:56 pm
ImpalementOne wrote:
xXZero4000Xx wrote:
ImpalementOne wrote:
xXZero4000Xx wrote:
How does that defeat them? They can't shoot? Last time i checked 4 tons of steel hurts when hit with it.  

first off, there are no tanks, secondly does it really give you joy to waste your time posting these topics? you will just get locked  

Was it a waste of time when America Broke away from British Government? No it wasn't. Why did they do it? BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T LIKE THE WAYS THINGS WERE HANDLED. Taxes more specifically. Same concept goes here. I will stay here and post a thousand topics until this is no longer brushed under the rug.

I have a voice and it will be heard. If it takes going to youtube and bashing Aeria games I will do it. I will go to press, I will go to Gaming Review mags, I will go to community forums, I will go to the gaming community of the world and continue to bring this up over ad over and over and over.

Aeria Games will recognize me and my voice. As far as them locking it go ahead! More fuel for my fire. It will be screenshot and used against them to prove the points they do not wish to address issues with their community. While I am the one who started this topic I am not te only one who feels this way. If peaceful conclusions can not be met and Aeria Games wishes to ignore us, then measures will be taken to get their attention and show them who's online world this is.  

if you feel that strongly about this good luck but if u give up i will remind you of what you just said  

Good I will hold you to your word on that!

yaseenmalik

Rank 4
yaseenmalik
PostedMar 10, 2013 12:57 pm
Man you know I love you dude. I mean you are right its SO EASY. All the gotta do is use the patches from 2009 and Wolfteam is FIXED. Simple as that. Also De-rank all the players to rank 0. Just restart the whole Wolfteam system. Make aggressive rules too, you hack then you get perm banned. They will make much more money by doing that in the long term, but they are thinking short-term i think. Wink But yeah this is just a dream Razz

mrameez786

Rank 5
mrameez786
PostedMar 10, 2013 1:00 pm
Wishful thinking, you never know it might happen one day.

Aim for the stars................................Even If You Fail...............................You'll Land On Top Of The World!!

xXZero4000Xx

Rank 0
PostedMar 10, 2013 1:02 pm
yaseenmalik wrote:
Man you know I love you dude. I mean you are right its SO EASY. All the gotta do is use the patches from 2009 and Wolfteam is FIXED. Simple as that. Also De-rank all the players to rank 0. Just restart the whole Wolfteam system. Make aggressive rules too, you hack then you get perm banned. They will make much more money by doing that in the long term, but they are thinking short-term i think. Wink But yeah this is just a dream Razz  

Im not sure you understand how easy it is. You mock me yet it's clear you know nothing of Databases, Algorithms, and server side programming. First off changing anything I posted does not effect the Database which is what would hold the users ranks, inventory, etc etc.

Its going in changing their Java scripting lines to add a function, then calling on that function while in game, and aligning it where they want it. Someone click on the new option, the function is called it acts out the coding.

xXZero4000Xx

Rank 0
PostedMar 10, 2013 1:03 pm
mrameez786 wrote:
Wishful thinking, you never know it might happen one day.  

Wishful thinking is the birth parent to Inventions. Perhaps it will.

yaseenmalik

Rank 4
yaseenmalik
PostedMar 10, 2013 1:05 pm
xXZero4000Xx wrote:
yaseenmalik wrote:

Im not sure you understand how easy it is. You mock me yet it's clear you know nothing of Databases, Algorithms, and server side programming. First off changing anything I posted does not effect the Database which is what would hold the users ranks, inventory, etc etc.

Its going in changing their Java scripting lines to add a function, then calling on that function while in game, and aligning it where they want it. Someone click on the new option, the function is called it acts out the coding.  

Ofc it's way easier said then done mate. "this is just a dream". And yes I know it's not that easy. And I do not mock no one. I simply said if you cannot handle the game, it is better to take a break or leave it. Was just my advice, you ofc misunderstood me. But as you said you are happy with the game so feel free to play it. And good luck for whatever you are trying to achieve ect.

xXZero4000Xx

Rank 0
PostedMar 10, 2013 1:14 pm
yaseenmalik wrote:
xXZero4000Xx wrote:
yaseenmalik wrote:

Ofc it's way easier said then done mate. "this is just a dream". And yes I know it's not that easy. And I do not mock no one. I simply said if you cannot handle the game, it is better to take a break or leave it. Was just my advice, you ofc misunderstood me. But as you said you are happy with the game so feel free to play it. And good luck for whatever you are trying to achieve etc.  

You said, "Man you know I love you dude. I mean you are right its SO EASY. All the gotta do is use the patches from 2009 and Wolfteam is FIXED. Simple as that. Also De-rank all the players to rank 0. Just restart the whole Wolfteam system. Make aggressive rules too, you hack then you get perm banned. They will make much more money by doing that in the long term, but they are thinking short-term i think. But yeah this is just a dream "

There is sarcasm all over that. It is easy as I code websites and MineCraft plugins. You 100% right asking them to change does no good. Should they continue to ignore this and not post it will escalate.

yaseenmalik

Rank 4
yaseenmalik
PostedMar 10, 2013 1:17 pm
xXZero4000Xx wrote:
yaseenmalik wrote:
xXZero4000Xx wrote:
yaseenmalik wrote:

Ofc it's way easier said then done mate. "this is just a dream". And yes I know it's not that easy. And I do not mock no one. I simply said if you cannot handle the game, it is better to take a break or leave it. Was just my advice, you ofc misunderstood me. But as you said you are happy with the game so feel free to play it. And good luck for whatever you are trying to achieve etc.  

You said, "Man you know I love you dude. I mean you are right its SO EASY. All the gotta do is use the patches from 2009 and Wolfteam is FIXED. Simple as that. Also De-rank all the players to rank 0. Just restart the whole Wolfteam system. Make aggressive rules too, you hack then you get perm banned. They will make much more money by doing that in the long term, but they are thinking short-term i think. But yeah this is just a dream "

There is sarcasm all over that. It is easy as I code websites and MineCraft plugins. You 100% right asking them to change does no good. Should they continue to ignore this and not post it will escalate.  

Hahaha to be honest yeah it does sound like sarcasm but it was unintentional as in Melbourne it is currently 5 a.m so half asleep. Anyways you seem quite mad so i will leave it at that. Take care. The caps were supposed be for the Aeria staff reading Razz But oh well XD