xXZero4000Xx

Rank 0
PostedMar 10, 2013 10:32 am

Aeria Games greedy pigs?

A topic for educated discussions.
Hello gaming community. Today I am here to get some answers, hold an educated argument, and hopefully prove a point. No this isn't another topic for complaining about AP users and Free users.

In real life, a tank is set to fight a infantry man with an M-16. The battle begins and the infantry man empties his clip into the tank. The tank run the man over. End of fight. The tank driver then proceeds to say he is the best in this world, and no infantry man will ever beat him.

What's wrong with that? Obviously a person is not going to defeat a tank without explosives. Common sense tells us this much. The same concept goes for Free users VS. Ap users. A free users only hope is to head shot them, which with their char speed and jump boost makes it impossible, or come from behind and gun them down. Face to face AP will win every time.

Aeria Games NEEDS AP users to support themselves and keep the servers running. Any fool who says different is just that, a Fool. But Aeria Games have no concern to their gaming community. Money is going into their pockets so they don't care what their users think. Instead of separating the AP from the FREE and making everyone happy while still having an income to support their servers, they choose to ignore post like these (or delete them all together) and never bat an eye on it again.

So i'm asking what is it? Is Aeria Games nothing but greedy pigs and are only here for the money? Or are they just a bunch of cold hearted geeks sitting around their PC? Either way Aeria Games have ignored this issue time and time again. Left free Users to twist in the wind, while kissing the *** of the AP users request. So anyway you want to look at this Aeria Games is neglecting to aid the needs of it's gaming community, and instead puts all their power into how can we make more money.

Are you related to wall street by any chance? If not you two would fit in very well. **ck the tax payers and more for my wallet. Im not going away Aeria Games, and your done neglecting the "Free Users". What I cannot do the power of the press will.
Advertisement

mrameez786

Rank 5
mrameez786
PostedMar 10, 2013 10:42 am   Last edited by mrameez786 on Mar 10, 2013 10:55 am. Edited 1 time in total
You're entitled to your opinion, I'm sure the G.M's and JediMike will pass by this thread and you may receive a reply.

As long as everyone keeps their comments constructive and doesn't off on a tangent/raging then I can't see anything wrong.

xXZero4000Xx

Rank 0
PostedMar 10, 2013 10:46 am   Last edited by xXZero4000Xx on Mar 10, 2013 10:48 am. Edited 1 time in total
Everyone is entitle to their opinion, I know they will ignore this topic because what I say is not an Opinion but the cold hard facts that none of these so called "Game Makers" will face up to. Like I said they have their income their wallets are filling up why the Hard would they care what people think? They are getting fat 'n' plump, screw the ones bringing them food, is their attitude.

Just like I pointed out, the topic is locked, deleted, or just ignored period. They won't get into it not by choice, but by the fact they have nothing to defend themselves with. It's the truth. Anonymous and Game review mags don't greedy pigs. They get punished and taught a lesson.

Im here to hear their side, and the side of anyone who thinks my word is false. So call it what you will, but it only comes back to the truth.

Thanks for your input.

yaseenmalik

Rank 4
yaseenmalik
PostedMar 10, 2013 10:47 am
If you simply do not like this game, simply uninstall it bro. That would be my best advice to you, most of us like you are not happy with the current situation but we are helpless basically. Either go with the flow or find another game. Very Happy There is still some modes where Non-Ap'ers can manage to get some nice games.

xXZero4000Xx

Rank 0
PostedMar 10, 2013 10:50 am   Last edited by xXZero4000Xx on Mar 10, 2013 10:53 am. Edited 1 time in total
Where anywhere did I say the words I do not like this game? The concept of the game is awesome, I like the added wolfs to spice things up. It's the attitude of the Game Makers that I do not like. While the average user is "powerless" I am not. Plenty of Community Forums and press would love to get feedback on this game. Ill give it to them, not to mention anonymous HATES greedy people. As they have proved time and time again to Businesses.

Like usual this concern is ignored. The attitude is brought on if you don't like it then leave. Provin everything a say. They nor the users give two **its abouts the views of it's community. Aeria Games Has made its games so the AP users overpower Free users. Forcing them to give in and buy AP to be on the same level.

Thanks for your input.

ImpalementOne

Rank 3
ImpalementOne
PostedMar 10, 2013 10:52 am
lock most likely, btw, tanks can be defeated if they run out of ammo

I'm forever grateful that you taught me the art of drawing butts Master Aznteck, and thanks to Katovas for the beautiful signature

xXZero4000Xx

Rank 0
PostedMar 10, 2013 10:54 am   Last edited by xXZero4000Xx on Mar 10, 2013 10:56 am. Edited 1 time in total
How does that defeat them? They can't shoot? Last time i checked 4 tons of steel hurts when hit with it. So common, that all the AP users are here replying. Defending themselves as if they have skill. Brush my comments off all you want. Tell me if I don't like it then uninstall it all you want. Difference here is, im throwing the tea into the sea and I will be here until the rights, and concerns of Free users are met, and not cast aside like garbage.

ImpalementOne

Rank 3
ImpalementOne
PostedMar 10, 2013 10:55 am
xXZero4000Xx wrote:
How does that defeat them? They can't shoot? Last time i checked 4 tons of steel hurts when hit with it.  

first off, there are no tanks, secondly does it really give you joy to waste your time posting these topics? you will just get locked

xXZero4000Xx

Rank 0
PostedMar 10, 2013 10:58 am
ImpalementOne wrote:
xXZero4000Xx wrote:
How does that defeat them? They can't shoot? Last time i checked 4 tons of steel hurts when hit with it.  

first off, there are no tanks, secondly does it really give you joy to waste your time posting these topics? you will just get locked  

Was it a waste of time when America Broke away from British Government? No it wasn't. Why did they do it? BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T LIKE THE WAYS THINGS WERE HANDLED. Taxes more specifically. Same concept goes here. I will stay here and post a thousand topics until this is no longer brushed under the rug.

I have a voice and it will be heard. If it takes going to youtube and bashing Aeria games I will do it. I will go to press, I will go to Gaming Review mags, I will go to community forums, I will go to the gaming community of the world and continue to bring this up over ad over and over and over.

Aeria Games will recognize me and my voice. As far as them locking it go ahead! More fuel for my fire. It will be screenshot and used against them to prove the points they do not wish to address issues with their community. While I am the one who started this topic I am not te only one who feels this way. If peaceful conclusions can not be met and Aeria Games wishes to ignore us, then measures will be taken to get their attention and show them who's online world this is.

ImpalementOne

Rank 3
ImpalementOne
PostedMar 10, 2013 11:51 am
xXZero4000Xx wrote:
ImpalementOne wrote:
xXZero4000Xx wrote:

Was it a waste of time when America Broke away from British Government? No it wasn't. Why did they do it? BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T LIKE THE WAYS THINGS WERE HANDLED. Taxes more specifically. Same concept goes here. I will stay here and post a thousand topics until this is no longer brushed under the rug.

I have a voice and it will be heard. If it takes going to youtube and bashing Aeria games I will do it. I will go to press, I will go to Gaming Review mags, I will go to community forums, I will go to the gaming community of the world and continue to bring this up over ad over and over and over.

Aeria Games will recognize me and my voice. As far as them locking it go ahead! More fuel for my fire. It will be screenshot and used against them to prove the points they do not wish to address issues with their community. While I am the one who started this topic I am not te only one who feels this way. If peaceful conclusions can not be met and Aeria Games wishes to ignore us, then measures will be taken to get their attention and show them who's online world this is.  

if you feel that strongly about this good luck but if u give up i will remind you of what you just said

I'm forever grateful that you taught me the art of drawing butts Master Aznteck, and thanks to Katovas for the beautiful signature