GMvash

GameMaster: Germany
GMvash
PostedMar 10, 2013 7:31 am
davieboy127 wrote:
GMvash wrote:
I recently switched from Deathadder 3500G Left-handed edition to the Steelseries Sensei RAW and i really like the Sensei a lot so far. The Sensei is easier to handle for me, especially since i never put my whole hand on the mouse.
I also exchanged my Razer Goliath mousepad with a Steelseries QcK+, much smoother now.  

Yeah same, like only half of my hand actually rests on the mouse. People do told me that you can't rest your hand on the mousepad or whatever you have under your mouse when you use a DA because your hand gets lifted a bit, causing cramps or makes your hand tired.  

yup, that was exactly my problem that made me do the switch for the new mouse. Also being lefthanded doesn't really give you a large variety of choices when going for a new mouse ^^. If i was right-handed i would probably use the Razer Imperator though, i really like the shape and it's a shame there's no left-handed edition of it.

Advertisement

davieboy127

Rank 0
PostedMar 10, 2013 7:33 am
GMvash wrote:
davieboy127 wrote:
GMvash wrote:
I recently switched from Deathadder 3500G Left-handed edition to the Steelseries Sensei RAW and i really like the Sensei a lot so far. The Sensei is easier to handle for me, especially since i never put my whole hand on the mouse.
I also exchanged my Razer Goliath mousepad with a Steelseries QcK+, much smoother now.  

Yeah same, like only half of my hand actually rests on the mouse. People do told me that you can't rest your hand on the mousepad or whatever you have under your mouse when you use a DA because your hand gets lifted a bit, causing cramps or makes your hand tired.  

yup, that was exactly my problem that made me do the switch for the new mouse. Also being lefthanded doesn't really give you a large variety of choices when going for a new mouse ^^. If i was right-handed i would probably use the Razer Imperator though, i really like the shape and it's a shame there's no left-handed edition of it.  

I'm left handed with almost EVERYTHING but I use my right hand for my mouse ( I hate it tho because I can tap WAY faster with my left hand, just unable to play left handed.) So I'm just looking for a right handed mouse (or ambidextrous like the sensei)

wiNx.

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
wiNx.
PostedMar 10, 2013 9:36 am

Re: Another mouse topic!

Sorry :c
davieboy127 wrote:
Alright so I'm looking for a new mouse. I'm getting sick of my current 1 (some laser logitech poop, got it for like 5 bucks? Idk.) but Idk which 1 to get. I've watched reviews etc but everyone has different opinions so I'm going to name a few and I would like you guys to put them from best to worst. If you know other mouses that you think that are better than the ones I named, please put them at the top. Please limit your postfarming and troll answers. (I shouldn't have typed the last sentence Mad) AIGHT, here they are:

Razer Deathadder 2013
Razer Deathadder
Steelseries Sensei RAW
Zowie Free Knights
Logitech g400
Logitech g500
Intelli mouse
Steelseries Xai

Thanks in advance Smile  

You can instantly ditch up to those:

Razer Deathadder 2013 - palm grip - Omron switches (afaik)
Steelseries Sensei RAW - claw grip / fingertip Omron switches
Zowie Free Knights - claw grip / fingertip - stiffest Huano switches (as Snow mentioned already)
Logitech g400 - palm / Omron switches
Intelli mouse - depends which

The thing why some prefer one mouse over another is the shape for example.
As you see some prefer the clawgrip shape over a palm one.

So its:

Razer Deathadder 2013
G400

Both palm, i'd say the Deathadder is better overall.
G400 is better price performance wise if you seek for an outstanding mouse for a low price.

Sensei RAW
Zowie Free Knights

Both have a similar shape. I don't there is much to talk about.
However some do like the switches of the Zowie some hate them it would be better to maybe test out both and give one back if you wanna get sure.

Sensor wise the Free Knights is better overall.. so i'd say it's the better mouse.

You forgot the Roccat Savu.. also worth to consider.

RakkilGop

Rank 2
RakkilGop
PostedMar 10, 2013 9:43 am
The Feenix Nascita is really comfortable

Though it might be big for some

It cost $100 too

They also sell a mousepad for 37$

MastaGunZ

Rank 0
MastaGunZ
PostedMar 10, 2013 8:48 pm
I was using the original Steelseries Sensei(not raw) since it first came out. Bought it new, and now, just over a year old, it internally burnt out and fried somehow a few months ago. I bought a Logitech g300 for cheap, the g400 feels weird. The G300 is much more comfortable, but it could use some more weight.

I got the G300 for $23 USD refurbished on eBay, for now, and its been pretty awesome. Not as smooth as the Sensei, but more comfortable, and only a fraction of the price.

G300 is perfect for a cheap mouse, decent mouse for under $25 refurbished.
SS Sensei is pretty good all around smooth, accurate and good for fast tapping.

Korean AVA Player Since 2007 | Japan AVA 2008 | IJJI AVA 2009

IEchol

Rank 0
PostedMar 10, 2013 8:53 pm

Re: Another mouse topic!

Sorry :c
iDeta wrote:
davieboy127 wrote:
iDeta wrote:
davieboy127 wrote:
Alright so I'm looking for a new mouse. I'm getting sick of my current 1 (some laser logitech poop, got it for like 5 bucks? Idk.) but Idk which 1 to get. I've watched reviews etc but everyone has different opinions so I'm going to name a few and I would like you guys to put them from best to worst. If you know other mouses that you think that are better than the ones I named, please put them at the top. Please limit your postfarming and troll answers. (I shouldn't have typed the last sentence Mad) AIGHT, here they are:

Razer Deathadder 2013
Razer Deathadder
Steelseries Sensei RAW
Zowie Free Knights
Logitech g400
Logitech g500
Intelli mouse
Steelseries Xai

Thanks in advance Smile  

I used deathadder 3500, not too bad imo, but i would get the raw  

I see, I'm looking for a mouse that's good for tapping btw (stiff buttons so there's no accidental spray) so if the sensei is good for that, I might get it. Still looking for more opinions though!  
I heard raw is good for tapping  

Sensei is very light on taps

chinnnc

Rank 4
chinnnc
PostedMar 11, 2013 11:37 am
tried them all. they're all considerably good. I'm currently using a g400 and it's in the same condition as it was when i bought it brand new exactly a year ago, apart from the slightly faded logo on the palm area. The feet haven't been tarnished and no technical flaws yet so far.

SnowShovel_AVA

Rank 3
PostedMar 11, 2013 11:43 am
chinnnc wrote:
tried them all. they're all considerably good. I'm currently using a g400 and it's in the same condition as it was when i bought it brand new exactly a year ago, apart from the slightly faded logo on the palm area. The feet haven't been tarnished and no technical flaws yet so far.  

you enjoy the terrible switches too I'm guessing

chinnnc

Rank 4
chinnnc
PostedMar 11, 2013 11:45 am
SnowShovel_AVA wrote:
chinnnc wrote:

you enjoy the terrible switches too I'm guessing  

they're fine to me. i don't really enjoy using switches that are hard to press tbh. but from my preference, I care about the shape and such. i dont play fps games very often anymore so i could care less

davieboy127

Rank 0
PostedMar 11, 2013 11:55 am
Alrighty, I'm going to try out some different mice soon (holding them and just clicking a bit) and I'm gonna decide then which 1 I'll get. I'll try out the g400,ss sensei, da 2013, roccat savu, razer imperator and zowie Free Knights or am or..

Btw I have 1 more question and I'll ask it here because I don't want to make another topic for it: Which mousepad should I get? Which mousepad is good for which mouse etc...

Thanks in advance Smile