Author Message

davieboy127

Rank 0
Joined
21 Aug 2012
Posts
168
Location
Belgium
PostedMar 10, 2013 6:54 am

Another mouse topic!

Sorry :c
Alright so I'm looking for a new mouse. I'm getting sick of my current 1 (some laser logitech poop, got it for like 5 bucks? Idk.) but Idk which 1 to get. I've watched reviews etc but everyone has different opinions so I'm going to name a few and I would like you guys to put them from best to worst. If you know other mouses that you think that are better than the ones I named, please put them at the top. Please limit your postfarming and troll answers. (I shouldn't have typed the last sentence Mad) AIGHT, here they are:

Razer Deathadder 2013
Razer Deathadder
Steelseries Sensei RAW
Zowie Free Knights
Logitech g400
Logitech g500
Intelli mouse
Steelseries Xai

Thanks in advance Smile
Advertisement

iDeta

Rank 4
iDeta
Joined
22 Dec 2012
Posts
1919
Location
United States
PostedMar 10, 2013 7:02 am

Re: Another mouse topic!

Sorry :c
davieboy127 wrote:
Alright so I'm looking for a new mouse. I'm getting sick of my current 1 (some laser logitech poop, got it for like 5 bucks? Idk.) but Idk which 1 to get. I've watched reviews etc but everyone has different opinions so I'm going to name a few and I would like you guys to put them from best to worst. If you know other mouses that you think that are better than the ones I named, please put them at the top. Please limit your postfarming and troll answers. (I shouldn't have typed the last sentence Mad) AIGHT, here they are:

Razer Deathadder 2013
Razer Deathadder
Steelseries Sensei RAW
Zowie Free Knights
Logitech g400
Logitech g500
Intelli mouse
Steelseries Xai

Thanks in advance Smile  


I used deathadder 3500, not too bad imo, but i would get the raw

davieboy127

Rank 0
Joined
21 Aug 2012
Posts
168
Location
Belgium
PostedMar 10, 2013 7:10 am

Re: Another mouse topic!

Sorry :c
iDeta wrote:
davieboy127 wrote:
Alright so I'm looking for a new mouse. I'm getting sick of my current 1 (some laser logitech poop, got it for like 5 bucks? Idk.) but Idk which 1 to get. I've watched reviews etc but everyone has different opinions so I'm going to name a few and I would like you guys to put them from best to worst. If you know other mouses that you think that are better than the ones I named, please put them at the top. Please limit your postfarming and troll answers. (I shouldn't have typed the last sentence Mad) AIGHT, here they are:

Razer Deathadder 2013
Razer Deathadder
Steelseries Sensei RAW
Zowie Free Knights
Logitech g400
Logitech g500
Intelli mouse
Steelseries Xai

Thanks in advance Smile  


I used deathadder 3500, not too bad imo, but i would get the raw  


I see, I'm looking for a mouse that's good for tapping btw (stiff buttons so there's no accidental spray) so if the sensei is good for that, I might get it. Still looking for more opinions though!

iDeta

Rank 4
iDeta
Joined
22 Dec 2012
Posts
1919
Location
United States
PostedMar 10, 2013 7:12 am

Re: Another mouse topic!

Sorry :c
davieboy127 wrote:
iDeta wrote:
davieboy127 wrote:
Alright so I'm looking for a new mouse. I'm getting sick of my current 1 (some laser logitech poop, got it for like 5 bucks? Idk.) but Idk which 1 to get. I've watched reviews etc but everyone has different opinions so I'm going to name a few and I would like you guys to put them from best to worst. If you know other mouses that you think that are better than the ones I named, please put them at the top. Please limit your postfarming and troll answers. (I shouldn't have typed the last sentence Mad) AIGHT, here they are:

Razer Deathadder 2013
Razer Deathadder
Steelseries Sensei RAW
Zowie Free Knights
Logitech g400
Logitech g500
Intelli mouse
Steelseries Xai

Thanks in advance Smile  


I used deathadder 3500, not too bad imo, but i would get the raw  


I see, I'm looking for a mouse that's good for tapping btw (stiff buttons so there's no accidental spray) so if the sensei is good for that, I might get it. Still looking for more opinions though!  
I heard raw is good for tapping

SnowShovel_AVA

Rank 3
SnowShovel_AVA
Joined
07 Jan 2012
Posts
1048
Location
United States
PostedMar 10, 2013 7:15 am
Free Knights/AM have the stiffest switches of any mouse, most people with girl hands prefer omron switches, aka the sensei raw

davieboy127

Rank 0
Joined
21 Aug 2012
Posts
168
Location
Belgium
PostedMar 10, 2013 7:19 am
SnowShovel_AVA wrote:
Free Knights/AM have the stiffest switches of any mouse, most people with girl hands prefer omron switches, aka the sensei raw  


Hmm, Free Knights sounds good then, I have relatively big hands (between medium and big) so I guess that's also a big factor if you're buying a mouse.

GMvash

GameMaster: Germany
GMvash
Joined
01 Sep 2010
Posts
103
Location
Banhammer City Germany
PostedMar 10, 2013 7:21 am
I recently switched from Deathadder 3500G Left-handed edition to the Steelseries Sensei RAW and i really like the Sensei a lot so far. The Sensei is easier to handle for me, especially since i never put my whole hand on the mouse.
I also exchanged my Razer Goliath mousepad with a Steelseries QcK+, much smoother now.

SnowShovel_AVA

Rank 3
SnowShovel_AVA
Joined
07 Jan 2012
Posts
1048
Location
United States
PostedMar 10, 2013 7:22 am
davieboy127 wrote:
SnowShovel_AVA wrote:
Free Knights/AM have the stiffest switches of any mouse, most people with girl hands prefer omron switches, aka the sensei raw  


Hmm, Free Knights sounds good then, I have relatively big hands (between medium and big) so I guess that's also a big factor if you're buying a mouse.  


if you have big hands then the DA is more suitable

iDeta

Rank 4
iDeta
Joined
22 Dec 2012
Posts
1919
Location
United States
PostedMar 10, 2013 7:24 am
SnowShovel_AVA wrote:
davieboy127 wrote:
SnowShovel_AVA wrote:
Free Knights/AM have the stiffest switches of any mouse, most people with girl hands prefer omron switches, aka the sensei raw  


Hmm, Free Knights sounds good then, I have relatively big hands (between medium and big) so I guess that's also a big factor if you're buying a mouse.  


if you have big hands then the DA is more suitable  


This, I have small hands to be honest, and it's kind of hard to use, but I do alright I guess, would rather trade it for a raw imo. But ofc no one sells that kinda stuff on Craigslist.

davieboy127

Rank 0
Joined
21 Aug 2012
Posts
168
Location
Belgium
PostedMar 10, 2013 7:28 am
GMvash wrote:
I recently switched from Deathadder 3500G Left-handed edition to the Steelseries Sensei RAW and i really like the Sensei a lot so far. The Sensei is easier to handle for me, especially since i never put my whole hand on the mouse.
I also exchanged my Razer Goliath mousepad with a Steelseries QcK+, much smoother now.  


Yeah same, like only half of my hand actually rests on the mouse. People do told me that you can't rest your hand on the mousepad or whatever you have under your mouse when you use a DA because your hand gets lifted a bit, causing cramps or makes your hand tired.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: