NecromancerV

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
NecromancerV
PostedMar 10, 2013 12:16 am   Last edited by NecromancerV on Mar 19, 2013 6:24 pm. Edited 1 time in total

[PaidOut] Guludoku

Fun with Gulus

WELCOME TO THE GULUDOKU!!

What is a Guludoku? Well think of a Sudoku but with GULUS!! Still confused? Look below on how to play.

The Goal of Guludoku is to fill the game board with the different colored gulus. HOWEVER the same colored gulu can NOT be in the same line, column, or in the same smaller 9x9 square section. There are 9 squares in each section and each gulu only appears once in each section. To win you need to put the gulus in the right spot and fill the board.

Use this image to fill the Guludoku board. Save the image to your computer as well as the game board. Then use an image editing software to copy and past individual gulus onto the game board to fill out the game board.

Once you finish submit your entry here

DO NOT POST YOUR ENTRY HERE! posting your entry here will disqualify you from this event and ruin the fun for everyone.

You will have from: March 19 to March 23 before 11:59 PM PST to enter your submission.

Everyone who enters and wins will get this:
Super awesome badge!!

Also 10 lucky winners from qualifying entries will get:
1 x lv4 Attribute Pearl
3x Energy Stones lv3
3x Amulet 25%

• Do not post entries in this thread. Doing so will disqualify your entry and ruin it for everyone.
  • Do not enter with multiple accounts. You are only allowed to enter with one account only.
  • All entries must be appropriate to the event and conform to the ToS. Failure to do so will nullify your entry and possibly result in further actions taken by the GM's.
  • Entries can only be accepted in the event time period. Submissions entered after the end of the event will not be accepted. Sorry.

Advertisement

Ariakyo

Rank 1
Ariakyo
PostedMar 14, 2013 4:01 pm
ooh o3o creative idea :3 and i love sudoku \o/!! nyahaha c: and i shall lurv guludoku x3

hiyahaibye

Rank 2
hiyahaibye
PostedMar 19, 2013 9:13 pm

meep o-o

Seems hard Dx im bad at Sudoku... x.x

NicoleP_05538

GameSage: Aeria Browser
NicoleP_05538
PostedMar 19, 2013 11:55 pm
crap lol if only the gulus are numbered lol I'm so bad at this. It may take a while~

faarietail

Rank 0
PostedMar 20, 2013 1:16 am
NicoleP_05538 wrote:
crap lol if only the gulus are numbered lol I'm so bad at this. It may take a while~  

just number them then lols. he gave a key so just number the key and go from there.

mrkingsimple

Rank 0
mrkingsimple
PostedMar 20, 2013 1:54 am

W3W A CONFUSING

IM confused on the DESCRIPT
HI We WIll make the GUludoku or the GM's OR the GM'S are gonna look out ????

mrkingsimple

Rank 0
mrkingsimple
PostedMar 20, 2013 2:02 am

CANT DO THAT

:( AWFULL
How can i do the Erasing ???

mrkingsimple

Rank 0
mrkingsimple
PostedMar 20, 2013 2:06 am

PLS.

PSL.
Can i Use MSword And Paint??

NecromancerV

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
NecromancerV
PostedMar 20, 2013 2:22 am

Re: PLS.

PSL.
mrkingsimple wrote:
Can i Use MSword And Paint??  

I said to use any imaging editing software. Since you can edit images with Paint you can use it. MS word no. This is not a word document, it is an image.

I have no idea what you are asking for your first two questions... but you need to use the partially filled out image as the start of the board. if you make your own board your entry will not count.

Also please no triple posting.

mrkingsimple

Rank 0
mrkingsimple
PostedMar 20, 2013 2:55 am

SORRY FOR SPAM LAST QUESTION

SORRY FOR SPAM LAST QUESTION
HOW DOO YOU DO THAT BOARD?????!!