Author Message

SeunxXHahaxX

Rank 1
Joined
22 Jul 2012
Posts
347
Location
United States
PostedMar 14, 2013 4:31 pm
MrProPoo wrote:


 

Wow, Now I feel poor Sad...Is this what money can do????
Btw, somebody should give me a link on how to build something as beautiful as this :/
Advertisement

MrProPoo

Rank 5
MrProPoo
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
4176
Location
New Market United States
PostedMar 14, 2013 4:52 pm
SeunxXHahaxX wrote:
MrProPoo wrote:


 

Wow, Now I feel poor Sad...Is this what money can do????
Btw, somebody should give me a link on how to build something as beautiful as this :/  


500 not even alot

l0lbannedagain

Rank 0
Joined
14 Mar 2013
Posts
1
Location
United States
PostedMar 14, 2013 4:53 pm
epicme09 wrote:









too lazy to go to my other house to get pics of my other set up :/  


water looks mucky

SeunxXHahaxX

Rank 1
Joined
22 Jul 2012
Posts
347
Location
United States
PostedMar 14, 2013 4:55 pm
MrProPoo wrote:
SeunxXHahaxX wrote:
MrProPoo wrote:


 

Wow, Now I feel poor Sad...Is this what money can do????
Btw, somebody should give me a link on how to build something as beautiful as this :/  


500 not even alot  

What!!!! I paid almost $700 on a laptop...i get only 120 fps. Where did you get that? I want a computer

MrProPoo

Rank 5
MrProPoo
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
4176
Location
New Market United States
PostedMar 14, 2013 4:56 pm
SeunxXHahaxX wrote:
MrProPoo wrote:
SeunxXHahaxX wrote:
MrProPoo wrote:


 

Wow, Now I feel poor Sad...Is this what money can do????
Btw, somebody should give me a link on how to build something as beautiful as this :/  


500 not even alot  

What!!!! I paid almost $700 on a laptop...i get only 120 fps. Where did you get that? I want a computer  


build pc's for yourself = cheaper

SeunxXHahaxX

Rank 1
Joined
22 Jul 2012
Posts
347
Location
United States
PostedMar 14, 2013 4:57 pm
teach me how please? I dont know anything about computers at the moment, im currently trying to learn how to code..

UE95

Rank 5
UE95
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
6239
Location
Japan
PostedMar 14, 2013 5:19 pm
SeunxXHahaxX wrote:
teach me how please? I dont know anything about computers at the moment, im currently trying to learn how to code..  


If you're trying to learn how to code but don't know anything about computers, you're gonna have a bad time.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
18704
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada; United States
PostedMar 14, 2013 5:19 pm
MrProPoo wrote:

build pc's for yourself = cheaper  


This, it's also fun imo.

kizik5

Rank 2
kizik5
Joined
12 Aug 2012
Posts
488
Location
Thomasville United States
PostedMar 17, 2013 10:47 am
[quote="ohFaith"]
ramsisthe3rd wrote:
kizik5 wrote:
Sitting on an over sized nightstand behind my bed, going to be making a desk in my woodworking class.


Wow, our setups are so similar!

Down to the fact that we have the same mouse. Logitech m305. Only difference is that I have a dell.  
Looks like someone has something in common with me, a laptop. I also had that Logitech M305 mouse, but i recently changed the mouse out.  


Lawl that's cool.

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
Joined
28 Jan 2009
Posts
4630
Location
United States
PostedMar 17, 2013 11:32 am
SeunxXHahaxX wrote:
teach me how please? I dont know anything about computers at the moment, im currently trying to learn how to code..  


Youtube it! there are many tutorials on how to build a comp.

Thats how I learned to build it.

@Poo, how much did that entire setup cost? building PC n all. w/o monitor though, I have one.

Former Game Sage for Alliance of Valiant Arms. Member of the AVA community for 5 years
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: