12obynn

Rank 0
12obynn
PostedMar 09, 2013 11:23 pm

"You lack the required guild level."

Tried to turn in guild quests, but got this instead..
I tried to turn in two guild quests and that's what I got. Can someone help me figure out what's wrong?

Is it just that the guild experience I get for that would be too high or something?
The guild is level one by the way.

Quests: L55 Nether Dragon Utumno, Initiate Attack(REP).
Also if this is the wrong place I'm sorry. Sad
Advertisement

sIink

Rank 4
sIink
PostedMar 09, 2013 11:53 pm
Did you accept the Utumno quest when you were in a different (and higher level) guild? As guild levels progress, so does the ability to turn in higher level guild boss quests.

For example, a Level 2 Guild would not be able to turn in a Surbora quest, but a Level 3 guild would.

Fortunately, you can rally a couple of guildies and tackle some guild quests or ask members of lower levels to kill the lowest level guild bosses to acquire enough fame to level up your guild fairly fast. I know a Level 2 Guild can turn in Xerxes, so possibly a Level 1 Guild could turn in Nibel.

12obynn

Rank 0
12obynn
PostedMar 10, 2013 12:21 am
sIink wrote:
Did you accept the Utumno quest when you were in a different (and higher level) guild? As guild levels progress, so does the ability to turn in higher level guild boss quests.

For example, a Level 2 Guild would not be able to turn in a Surbora quest, but a Level 3 guild would.

Fortunately, you can rally a couple of guildies and tackle some guild quests or ask members of lower levels to kill the lowest level guild bosses to acquire enough fame to level up your guild fairly fast. I know a Level 2 Guild can turn in Xerxes, so possibly a Level 1 Guild could turn in Nibel.  

Yes, that is exactly right! I guess I'll have to wait for my guild to level up to turn in my quest then. Anyways, thank you~ =)
(Sorry if I posted this twice.)