GirlBlunder

Rank 4
GirlBlunder
PostedMar 09, 2013 9:53 pm

Another P2W

brought to you by Aeria Games.
I've been enjoying the game, but one of the families has basically absorbed most of the cash heavy players who've won Legendary gear from wishes. They abuse the power, big surprise.

They'll say "well don't attack us" meanwhile they attack first and will pk you over and over again while you try to fight the boss in pvp zones. There is no fighting chance. I suppose this is how they intended the game to be, so you would want to spend money too and also try to be op.

The usual from Aeria, I don't know why I ever expect anything different.

I advise anyone looking at this game to avoid it if you plan on pvping at all. It's completely broken thanks to the usual sell tactics and players who abuse their money advantages.

GG Aeria, another game you've managed to make me lose interest in within a week.

Thank you though, it was finally enough to convince me to stop buying ap. After the...idk Tenth game I've played here, well done it finally sunk in.
Advertisement

synster14

Rank 3
synster14
PostedMar 09, 2013 10:56 pm
Sorry to see you go.

You are Ave, right?

You are the only one commenting about Requiem being abusive on the forums....and most people are light hearted about it in-game. It's a PvP zone. You compete for bosses...

We didn't use as much AP as you might think...well most of us at least.

But alas, as I said. I'll miss you!

-SynysterOne

GirlBlunder

Rank 4
GirlBlunder
PostedMar 10, 2013 12:21 am
synster14 wrote:
Sorry to see you go.

You are Ave, right?

You are the only one commenting about Requiem being abusive on the forums....and most people are light hearted about it in-game. It's a PvP zone. You compete for bosses...

We didn't use as much AP as you might think...well most of us at least.

But alas, as I said. I'll miss you!

-SynysterOne  

I didn't name Requiem because I wasn't trying to single the family out per se; I was singling out a pattern here on Aeria Games.

You compete for bosses, but that doesn't mean you have to be a complete jerk about it. Before I might have complained about about you guys in world with your level 1 legendaries, but I let it drop because you would at least let me attack the boss for the basic boss prize at the end. Sure either you, Dilbert, or Athena kill me so I can't loot anything at the end, but at least I got the participation prize.

Your family involvement has gotten bigger as more people are leveling, tonight I had the displeasure of running in to it yet again. I died twice to Athena with nary a complaint except for the fact that I had been trying to help him/her when someone was attacking him/her afk and s/he killed him and me...I guess thinking I was trying to PK also (thought it was ironically funny actually).

One of your members that is probably newer to the pvp zone started attacking me, so I fought back because he didn't 1-2 shot me like the others. Immediately your family jumped in and you say "don't attack our family". Hm.

Okay, do you see a pattern here? No, you probably don't. You don't understand that just because you have incredible power over others it doesn't mean you have to abuse it. It's a game, not one that only *you* play for enjoyment.

If you were on the other end I'm sure you would expect a little common decency that goes with general pvp rules if you don't want to be considered a jerk.

Don't believe for a moment that it doesn't bother other people. I was in a party at the time, and there were many complaints about it, but then there was this mood of defeat..."that's just how the games are here."

That's what this thread about. Games are meant to be played for enjoyment, but at Aeria they are good at selling. That wouldn't be bad if the people that bought these items didn't abuse them. Aeria is only partially at fault, the community is responsible for the rest.

In every Aeria game I have ever played, and believe me I have played many, this same pattern always occurs. Those with power tend to abuse it because there are no finite rules against it in a game.

/endrant

And since this thread was moved (lol don't want this on a new game thread eh?) this thread was originally in the General Discussion of Starlight Story.