sylvar_foxx

Rank 0
sylvar_foxx
PostedMar 09, 2013 1:44 pm

Wartune 1.5: Titles

Ok, I've acquired one, but...
Um, I kinda have a small question about this, and I apologize in advance if I word something badly since I'm still waking up from an unplanned nap. x.x

If I read right, 1.5 has brought about the ability to wear different titles, and I thought that it was said you could get some kind of boost to your stats. Two fellow guildies along with myself managed to acquire the Road Warrior title for being in the Top 20 of the cross-server PvP points (YAY!), but...

Was it not implemented yet on us actually being able to USE titles?

There's no visible option for selecting the title on my stats page like I recall seeing on the topic that listed all of the things that would be introduced in 1.5 part I.

If the option to actually use them wasn't really implemented yet, when exactly would we actually get to equip them, wear them, use them, or whatever term would best fit for it?

I appreciate any response to this. Thank you.

If you can't say my name, you have no right to talk to me. "Chaos is the epitome of light and darkness. It is our guide to paradise as much as our guide to the depths. Thus remains all in balance."
Advertisement

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedMar 09, 2013 2:17 pm

Re: Wartune 1.5: Titles

sylvar_foxx wrote:
Um, I kinda have a small question about this, and I apologize in advance if I word something badly since I'm still waking up from an unplanned nap. x.x

If I read right, 1.5 has brought about the ability to wear different titles, and I thought that it was said you could get some kind of boost to your stats. Two fellow guildies along with myself managed to acquire the Road Warrior title for being in the Top 20 of the cross-server PvP points (YAY!), but...

There's no visible option for selecting the title on my stats page like I recall seeing on the topic that listed all of the things that would be introduced in 1.5 part I.

If the option to actually use them wasn't really implemented yet, when exactly would we actually get to equip them, wear them, use them, or whatever term would best fit for it?

For some reason Titles were not implemented in this patch as was originally expected. I suspect that this was intentional since they haven't added that since and we've had plenty opportunity for it to be fixed, including an emergency maintenance.

It will probably come later with part II or III of 1.5 but as of yet, undetermined.

Also, my understanding is that a title marks an achievement or rank gained in game, it gives people the chance to have displayed above their heads something other than the honor ranks we are all used to seeing. Therefore, I do not believe that the titles give a stat boost, more that they recognise your existing strength and achievements.

sylvar_foxx

Rank 0
sylvar_foxx
PostedMar 09, 2013 3:14 pm

RollaR_50248 wrote:
sylvar_foxx wrote:

For some reason Titles were not implemented in this patch as was originally expected. I suspect that this was intentional since they haven't added that since and we've had plenty opportunity for it to be fixed, including an emergency maintenance.

It will probably come later with part II or III of 1.5 but as of yet, undetermined.

Also, my understanding is that a title marks an achievement or rank gained in game, it gives people the chance to have displayed above their heads something other than the honor ranks we are all used to seeing. Therefore, I do not believe that the titles give a stat boost, more that they recognise your existing strength and achievements.  

I guess I must have mixed up the titles with something else, but I'm not sure what it was. Oh well.

Well, here's hoping that it does get put in soon either way. We worked hard for that title, so if they do get it fixed and we don't end up having that title available, I'm expecting some upset from others and myself. Not to the point of torches and pitchforks (I hope), but still.

Anyways, thanks for the reply. Last question if you don't mind. I don't frequent forums all that much or anything, so I'm not sure if one of those guildies picked it up from here or anything, but he did mention something about us being able to expect Part II to be sometime around the end of this month maybe. Any chance you might know if that's accurate or not?

Either/or, thanks again. ^^

If you can't say my name, you have no right to talk to me. "Chaos is the epitome of light and darkness. It is our guide to paradise as much as our guide to the depths. Thus remains all in balance."

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedMar 09, 2013 4:44 pm

sylvar_foxx wrote:
[snip]

Anyways, thanks for the reply. Last question if you don't mind. I don't frequent forums all that much or anything, so I'm not sure if one of those guildies picked it up from here or anything, but he did mention something about us being able to expect Part II to be sometime around the end of this month maybe. Any chance you might know if that's accurate or not?

There's no exact release date for part II yet.

The rumours/speculation about it being end of this month/beginning of next comes from the pattern the devs have been following todate. 1.45 was released in 3 stages, each stage was released the month following the last one. Even 1.5 part I was released in the following month from part III of 1.45. So, if the devs carry on in this way we should see part II at the end of March/beginning of April... no promises though!

sylvar_foxx

Rank 0
sylvar_foxx
PostedMar 09, 2013 4:48 pm

RollaR_50248 wrote:
sylvar_foxx wrote:
[snip]

There's no exact release date for part II yet.

The rumours/speculation about it being end of this month/beginning of next comes from the pattern the devs have been following todate. 1.45 was released in 3 stages, each stage was released the month following the last one. Even 1.5 part I was released in the following month from part III of 1.45. So, if the devs carry on in this way we should see part II at the end of March/beginning of April... no promises though!  

Alright, makes sense if it's been a recurring pattern like that so far, and yeah, I know how things are subject to sudden change like that.

Thanks a lot again for the help. ^^