karen149

Rank 0
PostedMar 08, 2013 11:03 pm

Survival of the Fittest not worth the trouble

For the Soul Print event, SotF is simply not worth the effort. It may promote more people entering the event, but it actually discourages them even more. As mentioned in the Rouge Saga thread, only Rouges can complete this event easily, and it annoys me to no end when they say it's an easy event. In addition, the movement speed reduction is way too drastic and lengthy, the lightning is too frequent for its own good, and the random fruit effects are counter productive. Half an hour is way too short for players to run through this nightmare with a slim chance of just reaching somewhere, never mind completing it.

I really wish there was an update to tone down the difficulty level of this event, or even making it last an hour. As it stands, Survival is a totally useless event. Too bad for me, but the Soul Prints are not worth me staying up until 11:30 pm just to not accomplish anything except gain an unnecessary headache.

If anyone sees this as a plain ol' rant, good for you. If anyone agrees with me, please raise your hand and appeal for a change.
Advertisement

XRandy_03X

Rank 0
PostedMar 09, 2013 3:04 pm
The difficulty level of this event is high because of all thats going on in there it does lag unless you are on a computer that can run high fps.

Rogues how ever only being able to complete this is just wrong i have seen a knight do it and mages and priests everyone receives the same speed buff this is the only balance everyone receives 150 move speed. Maybe the rogues are just the hardest working and we don't give up so we know how to do after doing the event everyday befor this update that gave soul prints.

Take your time in there stick to a wall and watch for the lightning, when you see it stop and wait to go after the lightning has struck.

KhalifaSwag

Rank 0
PostedApr 03, 2013 9:42 am
XRandy_03X wrote:
The difficulty level of this event is high because of all thats going on in there it does lag unless you are on a computer that can run high fps.

Rogues how ever only being able to complete this is just wrong i have seen a knight do it and mages and priests everyone receives the same speed buff this is the only balance everyone receives 150 move speed. Maybe the rogues are just the hardest working and we don't give up so we know how to do after doing the event everyday befor this update that gave soul prints.

Take your time in there stick to a wall and watch for the lightning, when you see it stop and wait to go after the lightning has struck.  

yes every1 gets speed buff but u know a rogue is all about movement speed and all that bs so.. YES rogue's have a big advantage

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedApr 03, 2013 9:55 am
The event is easy enough if you don't lag in game, and are able to see all events/obstacles as they come. Now if you can't that's a much bigger issue, and I can understand the frustration regarding the matter.