roshhaizar

Rank 1
PostedMar 17, 2013 2:22 pm
XPolanX wrote:
Awesome event today (#2). I wait for prizes. After a long time, finally i saw again a balanced game Very Happy  
The prizes didn't change?
Advertisement

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
PostedMar 17, 2013 3:17 pm
XPolanX wrote:
Awesome event today (#2). I wait for prizes. After a long time, finally i saw again a balanced game Very Happy  

Thanks. Hope you liked the event. I'm going to be hosting this kind of events every weekend, so just keep watching for my shouts. Wink

roshhaizar wrote:

I believe the prize is gonna change.

Space_Agent

Rank 3
Space_Agent
PostedMar 17, 2013 3:20 pm
If you wanted to know how the First FG match went:

-->

And some additional screenshots as well. ^^

I know these may be bad but meh. Fun event overall!

roshhaizar

Rank 1
PostedMar 17, 2013 3:34 pm
the_mask500 wrote:
XPolanX wrote:

Thanks. Hope you liked the event. I'm going to be hosting this kind of events every weekend, so just keep watching for my shouts. Wink

roshhaizar wrote:

Oh ok if it will change write here thanks and hopefully ace will get something 2

Space_Agent

Rank 3
Space_Agent
PostedMar 17, 2013 3:38 pm
roshhaizar wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:
XPolanX wrote:

roshhaizar wrote:

Oh ok if it will change write here thanks and hopefully ace will get something 2  

As far as I know ace's wont be getting anything at all. They will get the prizes just like other players [(Winner team 3d item(s) and loser team 1d item(s)].

But if that will change I'd be happy about that as well. We'll see how lightz decides that.

roshhaizar

Rank 1
PostedMar 17, 2013 3:41 pm
Space_Agent wrote:
roshhaizar wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:
XPolanX wrote:

roshhaizar wrote:

As far as I know ace's wont be getting anything at all. They will get the prizes just like other players [(Winner team 3d item(s) and loser team 1d item(s)].

But if that will change I'd be happy about that as well. We'll see how lightz decides that.  
I am sorry that I am interacting in something that is not my business but does lightz decides the prize or does he speaks with gm about it? P.s you had one crazy game as the first ace of the freedom games I can't wait to play with you in the next week! P.s#2 I offer to do it 2 times in a week and not only In weekends

zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
PostedMar 17, 2013 3:50 pm
Sadly I got kicked from the 2nd event, it was a lot of fun though. I'm sure I'll join next time again. Smile

dershil

Rank 5
dershil
PostedMar 17, 2013 4:15 pm
zweetvlek wrote:
Sadly I got kicked from the 2nd event, it was a lot of fun though. I'm sure I'll join next time again. Smile  

AbsoBot detected

__Abdul

Rank 2
__Abdul
PostedMar 17, 2013 6:51 pm
dershil wrote:
zweetvlek wrote:

AbsoBot detected  

I laughed alot when abso got kicked xD he was QQing in clan chat saying omg Lightz caught me using my abosbot

----------------------------~~ [ CNb4dboy aka Danger ] ~~

zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
PostedMar 18, 2013 7:38 am
__Abdul wrote:
dershil wrote:
zweetvlek wrote:

AbsoBot detected  

I laughed alot when abso got kicked xD he was QQing in clan chat saying omg Lightz caught me using my abosbot  

IT WAS SO UNFAIR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUnI1FVVwt8&feature=youtu.be
You can see right before I got kicked my net worked again. Oh well. Razz