the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
PostedMar 08, 2013 7:54 pm   Last edited by the_mask500 on Apr 10, 2013 2:46 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Weekends Events! **UPDATE** 8/3/2013

UPDATE: 8/3/2013
Its in my great pleasure to announce that Weekend Events are back!

I will be hosting my two favourite events in WolfTeam! Events will run every Saturday and Sunday. Starting from tomorrow the event will be live, and hosted by your one and only [GS]Lightz Razz

All events, unless otherwise stated, will be held in Event Channel at 1:00pm PST (Time might change. This is only temporarily) . I will make a password protected event room, announce the room, than remove the password and allow the players to join.

You can find a time converter at www.timezoneconverter.com
Remember to convert AERIA's time (Pacific Standard Time) to YOUR time

Saturday- Freedom Games

One of the games that I enjoy. Freedom Games! Come show up and play Old School style!
Come out and test your mad skills against the GSes! This is your chance to shoot one of us in the face and get rewarded for it! The events will be random and can range from Ice Hold to Destruction. Bring your best to this match, because we will show you NO MERCY!

Rules:
-No premium items. (AP/WC)
-No gold armor.
-No C95-SL, SZ-550 SL, Famas AT, Akei Gold, l-115 GL.
-No nades

Anyone who breaks this rule will get kicked out from the room immediately!

• Winning Team will receive a 3-day gift
  • Losing Team will receive a 1-day gift
  • Mode TBD
  • 9 wins or 5 wins
  • Map TBD

More Info About Freedom Games:

Sunday- G.S's vs You Event

Come out and test your mad skills against the GSes! This is your chance to shoot one of us in the face and get rewarded for it! The events will be random and can range from Ice Hold to Destruction. Bring your best to this match, because we will show you NO MERCY!

• Winning Team will receive a 3-day gift
  • Losing Team will receive a 1-day gift
  • Mode TBD
  • 9 wins or 5 wins
  • Map TBD

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: I tried to join an event room but it is full. What should I do?

A: I will be hosting 2 game events within the hour. Each game usually last 10-20 minutes. If you did not get in the first game, try joining the other game

Q: I did not see the Event room nor did I see the announcement, yet other players did.

A: Try pressing F6 on your keyboard. This automatically refreshes the listing of game rooms and announcements so if a room is made, you will be sure to see it.

Q: I played in a game event and than I joined a second event within the same hour and was removed. Why did this happen?

A: We try to allow as many players to join as possible. This means that if we see a player who has already played in one of our game events, we will remove him or her from the room to allow other players to get a chance to play.

Q: I finished an event but I did not receive any gift. "U Pay me NOW!"

A: Gifts will be sent out later after the event. However, gifts occasionally will be sent out 24-48 hours after the event. So please be patient and wait for us to send them out.

Q: I was in a game and then disconnected/lagged out. Will I still get a prize?

A: You must stay in the room when the event game ends in order to be eligible for prizes.

Thats it Guys. See ya all on the battlefield tomorrow!

=============================================

UPDATE: 8/3/2013

~ Attention Everyone! [Important]

As you guys can see, we are changing management. So as for today, I will be holding off Weekend Events till I get another approval from EU G.Ms for me to continue and hosting it.

I will try to squeeze in All day Events but for now it will ONLY be Weekends.

Thanks for your cooperation!

P.S: Keep posting event ideas on my thread HERE

You never know some of your ideas may come true in the near future!
Advertisement

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedMar 08, 2013 8:00 pm
This is awesome! Looking forward to getting shot in the head by the GS' hahaha ^.^

yaseenmalik

Rank 4
yaseenmalik
PostedMar 08, 2013 8:01 pm
Yay. Sounds pretty good, especially the FG one. Although I would love to HS some GS's..But can we add a little G.M's too? It will make me feel better... Sad

Sanku16

Rank 3
Sanku16
PostedMar 08, 2013 8:01 pm
Awesome bro!! Freedom games in the events now, very nice and interesting. I will participate for sure Very Happy

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedMar 08, 2013 8:03 pm
I think we should impose a rule that doesnt allow DesireD to join the events xDD

lightspeed11

Rank 4
lightspeed11
PostedMar 08, 2013 8:09 pm
If I can't make it can someone promise me to hs Desi for me since I won't be there?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Sanku16

Rank 3
Sanku16
PostedMar 08, 2013 8:10 pm
TheDiseased2 wrote:
I think we should impose a rule that doesnt allow DesireD to join the events xDD  

Well you shouldn't have to worry about me because there will be a lot of players joining the event and the chances of us playing vs each other is kinda low xd.

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
PostedMar 08, 2013 8:11 pm
Glad to see you guys are excited! Looking forward to HS'ing you guys. (Maybe Wink)

yaseenmalik wrote:
Yay. Sounds pretty good, especially the FG one. Although I would love to HS some GS's..But can we add a little G.M's too? It will make me feel better... Sad  

Maybe soon Razz

As for now HS the G.S's. Then maybe in the future you will get a chance to HS some of the G.Ms too as well Wink

GuardianSkye

Rank 0
GuardianSkye
PostedMar 08, 2013 8:14 pm

It's... glorious

the_mask500 wrote:
Sunday - Freedom Games!  

It's.... it's ... so beautiful

The one thing I created, within the words of an official announcement

Brb, crying

the_mask500

Rank 5.1