smileybee

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
smileybee
PostedMar 11, 2013 1:54 pm
Tearfulplace wrote:
DKO is awfully optimized, no auto run system, no interesting story, should have been released in 07, and they made leveling feel like a chore. If it wasn't for the people in the guild i played with in CA i wouldn't have enjoyed it at all (Defiance ftw !). I had more fun playing Last Chaos than DKO to be honest.

Scarlet Blade is the only game that pulled me from a game like Vindictus, Rusty Hearts, and Gunz. As soon as you begin playing you're pulled in but a really funny story and beautiful scenery. It has much more to offer than DKO with Guild rooms, Auto run to location, Pervert pets, Mech transformation, a great terrain for riding your bike, and PvP.

Haters gunna hate SB because their moms won't let them play this game.  

<marquee></marquee>
<center></center>
Advertisement

darkx91

Rank 0
PostedMar 12, 2013 1:39 pm
smileybee wrote:
blackdragon214 wrote:
Scarled Blade is made by the same Developers as DK Online, enjoy haters  

DK was made by RPG Factory

Scarlet Blade was made by LivePlex

I'm pretty sure those are 2 different developer

anyway. I'm playing Scarlet Blade atm, and people think this game is full of boobies and all the content is about boobs, I've been playing it for a while (more than 20 hours) and it's a great game. If you're grinding all day... You will not see boobs unless you want to. Content wise it's amazing, all the skills are well done graphic wise. Skill trees are well done and vase. Don't get me start on Mecha form. (cough it's amazingggggg)

I'm a Medic on Venus server. Medic is exactly like SM in DK. dotter, buffer, and healer. It also have AOE Dot and AOE heal. It is no way in OP class because it's quite weak and squishy.
I think class are pretty balance in Scarlet Blade.... and I died twice and almost died once trying to write this.... just showing you how squishy they are, but their heals are amazing.
Everyone have their own opinion to the game. You won't know until you try it.  

Are you mizzy from crunchyroll? I recognize that profile pic.

broken415

Rank 4
broken415
PostedMar 13, 2013 7:33 pm
I liked Scarlet blade Very Happy if my computer didnt suck, I would probably still be playing it lol

Retired

urzerth

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedApr 06, 2013 6:35 am
personally i like scarlet blade, it is fun to set your mind on automatic and just have pleasure with it ( not that kind of pleasure , always use two hands to drive, kids ) . it seems very aimed at a male adult group though

maybe we should change the class desscriptions to make it even more clear Laughing

Defender : she likes it long and hard, you wont satisfy her easily
shadow-walker : bend over and close your eyes, she get you from behind
whipper : get down and start to lick some heel
punisher : if this cupid shoots you, you will fall for her
sentinel : there is a lolicon in each of you
medic : you will start to cut yourself for her attention

Bluuskyz

Rank 0
Bluuskyz
PostedMay 03, 2013 4:35 pm
I'm level 18 now and haven't seen anything new here. The skill tree system is very awkward imo. I've had 3 abilities playing sentinal since start. I oom very quickly, just a few mobs and I'm sitting with a potion to top off. Every quest so far has been kill this kill that. PvP is zerg fests and even getting to play in it is a chore. It may be someones cup of tea, but with all the other games out there I don't see SB standing out at all. The only thing good about this game is the character models which are quite amazing but besides that feels very lacking. I'll probably play it out to see how it goes, it's not like leveling is hard lol. It's all opinion though as every answer you'll get. Some out there will like it but I'd rather Play one of the other multiple f2p titles out their that are quite good.

stevevosh

Rank 0
PostedMay 08, 2013 8:02 pm
I just tried it. Played it twice, for maybe a total of two hours.

It's boring. Even with the nice-looking landscape and the exagerated T&A on the characters, it's still boring.

TreishaSempai

Rank 4
TreishaSempai
PostedMay 08, 2013 8:08 pm
Everyone has their own opinions on any game. Some like it, some won't like it. And all for different reasons. I suggest you try the game for yourself to gather your own opinion, instead.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedMay 08, 2013 8:25 pm
It's about as generic as MMORPG's get

you know... aside from the erm... breasts...