JerBear452

Rank 3
JerBear452
PostedMar 10, 2013 7:41 pm
as for the actual content i would say scarlet blade is a way better game then dko. as its still in beta its hard to fully compare but the pvp was more enjoyable and balanced then pvp that is in dko. and the pve content(which im not the biggest pve person) has instances and bosses that are actually worth killing vs mindless grinding and bosses that only drop vouchers

As for the whole nudity aspect this isnt going to be the first game of aeria that has it. it will be the first to have it to this degree but not the first to have nudity. its not hard to avoid posting ss/videos directly to the forums that have content in it. Plus they only claim there forums are such not the whole company or there games.

Advertisement

M4lightning

Rank 0
M4lightning
PostedMar 10, 2013 9:09 pm
Personally, None of Aeria games are worth trying, AT THE MOMENT.
Going back to Underground Rohan for massive random PK bye

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedMar 10, 2013 10:29 pm
^ LOL@ Name and avvy.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedMar 10, 2013 10:51 pm
I dislike Scarlet Blade for so many reasons I don't even want to go into detail about it. >.>

DKO needs more PvP but has more potential to be a far better game than SB.

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedMar 11, 2013 12:21 am
Scarlet Blade = Game 14 year old boys and 78 year old men will play when they need stress relief.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

Tearfulplace

Rank 2
Tearfulplace
PostedMar 11, 2013 8:52 am
DKO is awfully optimized, no auto run system, no interesting story, should have been released in 07, and they made leveling feel like a chore. If it wasn't for the people in the guild i played with in CA i wouldn't have enjoyed it at all (Defiance ftw !). I had more fun playing Last Chaos than DKO to be honest.

Scarlet Blade is the only game that pulled me from a game like Vindictus, Rusty Hearts, and Gunz. As soon as you begin playing you're pulled in but a really funny story and beautiful scenery. It has much more to offer than DKO with Guild rooms, Auto run to location, Pervert pets, Mech transformation, a great terrain for riding your bike, and PvP.

Haters gunna hate SB because their moms won't let them play this game.

darkx91

Rank 0
PostedMar 11, 2013 12:12 pm
filipvarga wrote:
Havent played it aswell, but according to reviews I've heard from players, it is nothing but a free tittie exhibition.
Even though its an adult game, I wouldnt be suprised if the game was full of teenagers that are discovering the charms of women.  
Lol. The sexy girls are hot, but the game itself isn't really that good....

darkx91

Rank 0
PostedMar 11, 2013 12:14 pm
Tearfulplace wrote:
DKO is awfully optimized, no auto run system, no interesting story, should have been released in 07, and they made leveling feel like a chore. If it wasn't for the people in the guild i played with in CA i wouldn't have enjoyed it at all (Defiance ftw !). I had more fun playing Last Chaos than DKO to be honest.

Scarlet Blade is the only game that pulled me from a game like Vindictus, Rusty Hearts, and Gunz. As soon as you begin playing you're pulled in but a really funny story and beautiful scenery. It has much more to offer than DKO with Guild rooms, Auto run to location, Pervert pets, Mech transformation, a great terrain for riding your bike, and PvP.

How do you get the sexy armor? I want the sexy armor so badly! Btw, feel free to give maplestory a try!

darkx91

Rank 0
PostedMar 11, 2013 12:44 pm
smileybee wrote:
blackdragon214 wrote:
Scarled Blade is made by the same Developers as DK Online, enjoy haters  

DK was made by RPG Factory

Scarlet Blade was made by LivePlex

I'm pretty sure those are 2 different developer

anyway. I'm playing Scarlet Blade atm, and people think this game is full of boobies and all the content is about boobs, I've been playing it for a while (more than 20 hours) and it's a great game. If you're grinding all day... You will not see boobs unless you want to. Content wise it's amazing, all the skills are well done graphic wise. Skill trees are well done and vase. Don't get me start on Mecha form. (cough it's amazingggggg)

I'm a Medic on Venus server. Medic is exactly like SM in DK. dotter, buffer, and healer. It also have AOE Dot and AOE heal. It is no way in OP class because it's quite weak and squishy.
I think class are pretty balance in Scarlet Blade.... and I died twice and almost died once trying to write this.... just showing you how squishy they are, but their heals are amazing.
Everyone have their own opinion to the game. You won't know until you try it.  
Actually, I just saw the shadow walker gameplay, and it was awesome! I'm gonna download this game.

darkx91

Rank 0
PostedMar 11, 2013 12:45 pm
Tearfulplace wrote:

You were right about scarlet blade. Its really sexy, and I like the shadow walker gameplay.