TreishaSempai

Rank 4
TreishaSempai
PostedMar 09, 2013 1:28 pm
smileybee wrote:
filipvarga wrote:
I have tested Scarlet Blade for a few hours today. I dont like it, it is too Sci-Fi/Tech for me. Even though Im a Tech Freak, It doesnt suit me in a MMORPG.
I could also say that only being able to play women is ridiculous, but that would mean Im the same as people that complain about gender lock in DKO.

Personally, I dont think Scarlet Blade is going to be a success, with all these negative aspects.  

I hope all aeria games will be successful. They are working on a male class atm. so that would change. I showed to my friend who really was against the game at first, but after he tried it, he love it. This game even have 11k likes on facebook after Alpha begins. In no way is this game can fail. Nearly no bugs or problems while playing. My 2 cents.

If you go into the game with a mind set that you will hate it. It will never the game for you.  

The issue with the game for me isn't even about the game itself. I'm FINE with the whole "boob show lolololol" mindset of the game. What I'm NOT okay with is the fact that Aeria (who I should remind you won't even allow you to say basic curse words in English on their forums much less even speak about the content inside Scarlet Blade) is a PG-13 (so they claim, more of a PG) company, yet they pick up such a blatant M game. Doesn't that strike you as more than odd?

Advertisement

smileybee

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
smileybee
PostedMar 09, 2013 1:35 pm
TreishaSempai wrote:
smileybee wrote:
filipvarga wrote:
I have tested Scarlet Blade for a few hours today. I dont like it, it is too Sci-Fi/Tech for me. Even though Im a Tech Freak, It doesnt suit me in a MMORPG.
I could also say that only being able to play women is ridiculous, but that would mean Im the same as people that complain about gender lock in DKO.

Personally, I dont think Scarlet Blade is going to be a success, with all these negative aspects.  

I hope all aeria games will be successful. They are working on a male class atm. so that would change. I showed to my friend who really was against the game at first, but after he tried it, he love it. This game even have 11k likes on facebook after Alpha begins. In no way is this game can fail. Nearly no bugs or problems while playing. My 2 cents.

If you go into the game with a mind set that you will hate it. It will never the game for you.  

The issue with the game for me isn't even about the game itself. I'm FINE with the whole "boob show lolololol" mindset of the game. What I'm NOT okay with is the fact that Aeria (who I should remind you won't even allow you to say basic curse words in English on their forums much less even speak about the content inside Scarlet Blade) is a PG-13 (so they claim, more of a PG) company, yet they pick up such a blatant M game. Doesn't that strike you as more than odd?  

Yes, and it's so awkward but there's forum rules for SB.

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1912295

They know this game is rated R... I mean the game is great. Aeria as a company should change to a more modern and more grown up company. I mean all their players age at some point, but that's an issue of the company. It got nothing to do with SB as the game it self.

<marquee></marquee>
<center></center>

TreishaSempai

Rank 4
TreishaSempai
PostedMar 09, 2013 1:41 pm
smileybee wrote:
TreishaSempai wrote:
smileybee wrote:
filipvarga wrote:

They know this game is rated R... I mean the game is great. Aeria as a company should change to a more modern and more grown up company. I mean all their players age at some point, but that's an issue of the company. It got nothing to do with SB as the game it self.  

You proved my point... they have a game that you aren't even allowed to post pictures of the game itself on its own forums. As someone whose work deals with the rules themselves on a daily basis, my view stands that either 1) Scarlet Blade needs to be moved elsewhere, or 2) the rules need a bit of a maturity bump. They say the forum is PG-13, yet look at REAL things that have PG-13 ratings (movies, shows, etc): They have plenty of MUCH more mature content than is allowed here.

smileybee

smileybee
PostedMar 09, 2013 1:46 pm
TreishaSempai wrote:
smileybee wrote:
TreishaSempai wrote:
smileybee wrote:
filipvarga wrote:

You proved my point... they have a game that you aren't even allowed to post pictures of the game itself on its own forums. As someone whose work deals with the rules themselves on a daily basis, my view stands that either 1) Scarlet Blade needs to be moved elsewhere, or 2) the rules need a bit of a maturity bump. They say the forum is PG-13, yet look at REAL things that have PG-13 ratings (movies, shows, etc): They have plenty of MUCH more mature content than is allowed here.  

Exactly. The forum rules need to change. PG - 13 for aeria is like PG the the rest of the world. Forum rules need a bump. period. (never tried to argue with treish... just want to bring up a consensus between all the opinions)

TreishaSempai

Rank 4
TreishaSempai
PostedMar 09, 2013 1:52 pm
I know you never meant to argue dear =p we proved each others points lol

smileybee

smileybee
PostedMar 09, 2013 1:54 pm
TreishaSempai wrote:
I know you never meant to argue dear =p we proved each others points lol  

Love you, and uhhh your siggy be done in like 10 minute if I don't procrastinate XD

<marquee></marquee>
<center></center>

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 09, 2013 4:01 pm
What a quote pyramid xD

Im not hating the game, it simply does not suit me, being that high-tec based etc.
I prefer Fantasy MMORPGs held in Middle Age. The future or the present time is not something I'd like to play.
It all comes down to players preference, and I simply dont like Scarlet Blade, thats all.

Burned - [Website][Forum Topic]

LichDemon

Rank 3
LichDemon
PostedMar 09, 2013 4:30 pm
De gustibus non est disputandum.
To each their own.

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedMar 09, 2013 8:56 pm
I know I'm a bit late here, and I will be restating most of what has been said.

I agree with Tia. Scarlet Blades forum rules need a change. I find it rather stupid that I cannot post anything from Scarlet Blade up on forums. So as what has been stated before, I honestly hope Aeria either drops Scarlet Blade, or they modify the rules. Any kid will lie about their age just to go like "OMG OMG OMG BOOBIES BOOBIES!!!!" and it isn't like they wont look on youtube or someplace else. Either way, change something. Please.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedMar 10, 2013 1:57 am
Never tried it, but unless the game has some seriously amazing gameplay, I can't see it do anything but attract a bunch of hormonal teenage boys.