darkx91

Rank 0
PostedMar 08, 2013 7:38 pm

Is scarlet blade a good game?

I like the sexy girls, but I'm not sure I like the gameplay. Dk online seems like a much better game.... Opinions. and thnx!
Advertisement

LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
PostedMar 08, 2013 7:47 pm
Never played it, sorry.

Queen of Unnecessarily Long Youtube Videos Used To Report Multi-clienting

demonfoxdog

Rank 0
PostedMar 08, 2013 9:00 pm
it's gotta be better than this epic piece of crap

blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
PostedMar 09, 2013 1:40 am
Scarled Blade is made by the same Developers as DK Online, enjoy haters

Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You will find me there, staring out at you!

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 09, 2013 1:49 am
Havent played it aswell, but according to reviews I've heard from players, it is nothing but a free tittie exhibition.
Even though its an adult game, I wouldnt be suprised if the game was full of teenagers that are discovering the charms of women.

TreishaSempai

Rank 4
TreishaSempai
PostedMar 09, 2013 11:59 am
Scarlet Blade should never have even been picked up by Aeria, and I'm not going to hold back on that opinion. DKO will always be better than that.

smileybee

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
smileybee
PostedMar 09, 2013 1:00 pm   Last edited by smileybee on Mar 09, 2013 1:09 pm. Edited 1 time in total
blackdragon214 wrote:
Scarled Blade is made by the same Developers as DK Online, enjoy haters  

DK was made by RPG Factory

Scarlet Blade was made by LivePlex

I'm pretty sure those are 2 different developer

anyway. I'm playing Scarlet Blade atm, and people think this game is full of boobies and all the content is about boobs, I've been playing it for a while (more than 20 hours) and it's a great game. If you're grinding all day... You will not see boobs unless you want to. Content wise it's amazing, all the skills are well done graphic wise. Skill trees are well done and vase. Don't get me start on Mecha form. (cough it's amazingggggg)

I'm a Medic on Venus server. Medic is exactly like SM in DK. dotter, buffer, and healer. It also have AOE Dot and AOE heal. It is no way in OP class because it's quite weak and squishy.
I think class are pretty balance in Scarlet Blade.... and I died twice and almost died once trying to write this.... just showing you how squishy they are, but their heals are amazing.
Everyone have their own opinion to the game. You won't know until you try it.

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
PostedMar 09, 2013 1:03 pm
This is a player question. I personally don't like Scarlet Blade,because of some of the reason Treisha has stated. I feel that DKO is a much better game.But than again this is my opinion.

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 09, 2013 1:14 pm
I have tested Scarlet Blade for a few hours today. I dont like it, it is too Sci-Fi/Tech for me. Even though Im a Tech Freak, It doesnt suit me in a MMORPG.
I could also say that only being able to play women is ridiculous, but that would mean Im the same as people that complain about gender lock in DKO.

Personally, I dont think Scarlet Blade is going to be a success, with all these negative aspects.

smileybee

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
smileybee
PostedMar 09, 2013 1:20 pm
filipvarga wrote:
I have tested Scarlet Blade for a few hours today. I dont like it, it is too Sci-Fi/Tech for me. Even though Im a Tech Freak, It doesnt suit me in a MMORPG.
I could also say that only being able to play women is ridiculous, but that would mean Im the same as people that complain about gender lock in DKO.

Personally, I dont think Scarlet Blade is going to be a success, with all these negative aspects.  

I hope all aeria games will be successful. They are working on a male class atm. so that would change. I showed to my friend who really was against the game at first, but after he tried it, he love it. This game even have 11k likes on facebook after Alpha begins. In no way is this game can fail. Nearly no bugs or problems while playing. My 2 cents.

If you go into the game with a mind set that you will hate it. It will never the game for you.