GMLeo

GameMaster: USA
GMLeo
PostedMar 08, 2013 5:03 pm   Last edited by GMLeo on Jun 26, 2013 1:25 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Press Collection

See what other sites are saying about Scarlet Blade!
Hey folks! We've seen a large number of articles about Scarlet Blade in the press lately, and we wanted to share them with all of you! This list may be updated in the future as more articles become available. Feel free to reply to this post if you find an article that's not on the list!

MMOAttack
Review: Click Here
Video Interview: Click Here
"If you are looking for scantily clad super-women with incredible powers and an even more incredible back-story then you've found the right place."
"The developers did a great job with building creative and unique landscapes with some pretty intense detail..."

OnRPG
Review Part 1: Click Here
Review Part 2: Click Here
Review Part 3: Click Here
"Scarlet Blade doesn’t just offer classes, they offer the holy trinity delivered via a fetish filled fantasy line-up."

MMOHut
Video Interview: Click Here

Gaming Climax
Interview: Click Here
"Scarlet Blade is a beautiful game."
"Scarlet Blade is a great deal of fun to play"
"If Scarlet Blade had even a hint of bad gameplay, I would advise caution. However, I was impressed at how well the gameplay was able to match the quality of the visuals...Granted, there will be many who write it off due to the blatant T&A, you shouldn’t make the same mistake yourself."

RPG Fan
"Even though Scarlet Blade isn't yet ready for release, nearly everything we played through was already translated to English, and the localization was one of my favorite parts of the game."
"..the design of the game's mechs, enemies, and locales are delightfully detailed and gorgeous."
"While it remains to be seen if Scarlet Blade truly has the substance to keep players engaged, I sit here surprisingly optimistic about its chances."

Ten Ton Hammer
"Rebranded as Scarlet Blade for the western market, the game itself has been changed very little. One massive difference I’ve noted, however, is that a lot of the marketing around Scarlet Blade focuses on the actual gameplay, while being a heck of a lot more tactful about the obvious sexiness of the female cast."
"For a game that has such an obvious graphical presence, I was pleasantly surprised to discover that Scarlet Blade offers a lot of depth. For all intents and purposes, it’s a free-to-play game that attempts to offer a sizable slice of what you can find in AAA subscription games, and a fun one at that."

MMORPG
"Scarlet Blade certainly has a lot of blatant sexual content, but there might be enough under the surface to keep players coming back for more"

WhatMMORPG
"The translations I saw were well done, the combat felt fluid, and everything worked as expected."

RPGamer
Advertisement

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
PostedMar 08, 2013 5:38 pm
Really great reviews!

Raptor091288

Rank 0
PostedMar 09, 2013 2:47 pm
I have to admit, I expected a whole lot more "omg sentinel is for pedos and ruins teh gaem!!1" than I saw, which was none... One article very lightly touched on it calling it "controversial" and stopped there, another said it appealed to those more into loli-type characters.

Was the way the game publicized the reason for this almost complete 180 in the press coverage of the game, is it because it's the whole point of the game, or did all the so-called game journalists learn their lesson after TERA?

Not that it matters, this game could get all the negative publicity in the world, I'd still play it unless the government decided to ban it or something.

casarojas11

Rank 0
PostedMar 09, 2013 4:39 pm
You gotta know too though that negative news sells more than positive ones. Everything if not all on news is negative. Murders/job loss, complaints, whining etc. Even for press and reviews.

doplank

Rank 0
PostedMar 09, 2013 4:49 pm
nice press, just watch MMOhut video and looks very good. it's shame the video have a noise audio and that's really annoying for me. another site lke MMObomb or Curse entertaiment should be covered this press

whoeverxwins

Rank 2
whoeverxwins
PostedMar 09, 2013 5:03 pm
Raptor091288 wrote:
I have to admit, I expected a whole lot more "omg sentinel is for pedos and ruins teh gaem!!1" than I saw, which was none... One article very lightly touched on it calling it "controversial" and stopped there, another said it appealed to those more into loli-type characters.

Was the way the game publicized the reason for this almost complete 180 in the press coverage of the game, is it because it's the whole point of the game, or did all the so-called game journalists learn their lesson after TERA?

Not that it matters, this game could get all the negative publicity in the world, I'd still play it unless the government decided to ban it or something.  

I think the difference is that instead of just reading about it, they got to actually play it. I was skeptical about the game myself til I played it. Then I was hooked. I think that happened to them too. XD

PionPixy

Rank 0
PionPixy
PostedMar 09, 2013 6:28 pm
Raptor091288 wrote:

Game Journalist half time they are biased. More views mean more profit. Half of them mainly stick to making reviews on non-western games.

Could call Queen's Blade or Love Ru controversial for same but shows and books is still uncensored and sold in stores today regardless. No bans or censors involved and the themes is just about same as SB.

xaghix

Rank 0
xaghix
PostedMar 09, 2013 7:51 pm

wow

wow acctually u guys found all that article.. nice.. am grateful.. then should scarlet blade will have alot of player on OB.. ^^

Cakecicley

Rank 0
Cakecicley
PostedMar 10, 2013 2:24 am
So i guess we'll get the level 39 cap in OB? Reviews shows the level 30+ content.

<center></center>

alex.mihai

GameSage: Shaiya
alex.mihai
PostedMar 10, 2013 4:00 am
Can't wait to try this game for a bit Very Happy