karanoberoi14

Rank 0
PostedMar 08, 2013 5:50 am

Didnt receive ap

Had bought ap with google check out
As mentioned above i had purchased ap with Google checkout Roughly 24 hours befre posting this it still hasnt been deliverd to me i still have 0 ap can u plz tell me by when ill receive the ap thx in advance
Advertisement

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedMar 08, 2013 8:47 am
It has been said before that Google Checkout has it's own problems when dealing with AP.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedMar 08, 2013 11:31 am
Google Checkout has known issues, you need to go to Google Checkout for assistance with the issue, as billing here on Aeria can't help you. I suggest cancelling the order if possible, and choosing a different payment method, as there's still a lot of issues with this payment method when it comes to buying AP.

Kalashnikovaa

Rank 4
Kalashnikovaa
PostedMar 08, 2013 12:02 pm

Re: Didnt receive ap

Had bought ap with google check out
karanoberoi14 wrote:
As mentioned above i had purchased ap with Google checkout Roughly 24 hours befre posting this it still hasnt been deliverd to me i still have 0 ap can u plz tell me by when ill receive the ap thx in advance  

I've only bought AP from Google Checkout twice.
The first time I canceled my order after waiting for about 5 hours.
The second time, I wanted to see exactly how bad their service was and how long it took. Took literally almost 3 days for me to get my AP, that's not including the 15mins~hour for the AP to be cleared via AGE website.

If you don't receive your AP by today or do not wish to wait, cancel the order as already mentioned.

Synith.

Rank 0
Synith.
PostedMar 08, 2013 12:17 pm
The issue could also be with your bank.
Some banks put holds on online transactions and they may take a few days to clear up before you receive your AP. Either way, I'd select a more reliable method of purchasing AP since it's apparent that other people are having the same issue. :3 goodluck.

I make my own signatures. And yes I can make you one, but they aren't free. Inbox me if you'd like to work something out. :)

karanoberoi14

Rank 0
PostedMar 09, 2013 11:53 am

thx

i ll contact google about it and i think ill cancel it