darkx91

Rank 0
PostedMar 07, 2013 11:03 pm

Question about armor

So, I just started playing dk online, and I was wondering. Does your armor change looks as your character lvls up, or do you have to buy/craft new armor yourself? Thnx!
Advertisement

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 08, 2013 12:40 am
Different types of armor have different looks.
Basically, the Armor model changes every 10 equipment levels, eg. lv1-9, 10-19, 20-29 etc.

darkx91

Rank 0
PostedMar 08, 2013 7:36 pm
filipvarga wrote:
Different types of armor have different looks.
Basically, the Armor model changes every 10 equipment levels, eg. lv1-9, 10-19, 20-29 etc.  
So, armor appearence is based on armor lvl, and not character lvl? Also, where can I find good armor drops, or are there any recipes to craft new armor? Thnx!

Off topic, but is scarlet blade a good game?

Does equip lvl change as your character lvls? I don't really get how this works....

filipvarga

filipvarga
PostedMar 09, 2013 1:54 am
I havent seen any games in which appereance changes as you level.

Higher level Armor and Blueprints obviously drop from the equivalent level mobs (or a +- 4 level range).

kalinatek28

Rank 0
PostedMar 09, 2013 2:20 am
I'm equipped with epic Blazeblight armor and it's a bit better in stats than rare from lvl 40 but the appearance it's identic from inferior level rare armors.

I think they should work on a unique design for epic's and improve their stats.

darkx91

Rank 0
PostedMar 09, 2013 10:27 am   Last edited by darkx91 on Mar 09, 2013 10:29 am. Edited 1 time in total
filipvarga wrote:
I havent seen any games in which appereance changes as you level.

Higher level Armor and Blueprints obviously drop from the equivalent level mobs (or a +- 4 level range).  

Then does my character's armor change with the looks if I wear a newly bought armor or from one that I crafted? Cause some games don't show the armor, even when you equip a new armor. Also, what are the drop rates for armors and armor recipes?

darkx91

Rank 0
PostedMar 09, 2013 10:27 am
kalinatek28 wrote:
I'm equipped with epic Blazeblight armor and it's a bit better in stats than rare from lvl 40 but the appearance it's identic from inferior level rare armors.

I think they should work on a unique design for epic's and improve their stats.  

Where'd you get the bazebight armor? What lvl do you have to be?

filipvarga

filipvarga
PostedMar 09, 2013 10:58 am
Blazeblight is lv40 Epic gear that drops from 35-39 mobs.

000Ace000

Rank 0
000Ace000
PostedMar 09, 2013 11:05 am
Armor doesnt lvl or change looks on itself here. most of the armor you find or craft have a minimum requiered lvl to equip it. Every mob has a chance do drop armor or blueprints for armor crafting, but obviously the more rare ones have a lower drop rate (still a fair rate i think though).

You can see Breast, Leg and Arm armor parts when you equip them (and of course shield and weapons) but there arent that many diffrent models in game, so even though you can get better armor around every 3 lvls, the looks only change around every 10 lvls like flip said.

the Blazeblight armor/weapon sets are epic (rarity grade) and you need to be lvl 40 to equip them.

darkx91

Rank 0
PostedMar 11, 2013 12:09 pm
000Ace000 wrote:
Armor doesnt lvl or change looks on itself here. most of the armor you find or craft have a minimum requiered lvl to equip it. Every mob has a chance do drop armor or blueprints for armor crafting, but obviously the more rare ones have a lower drop rate (still a fair rate i think though).

You can see Breast, Leg and Arm armor parts when you equip them (and of course shield and weapons) but there arent that many diffrent models in game, so even though you can get better armor around every 3 lvls, the looks only change around every 10 lvls like flip said.

the Blazeblight armor/weapon sets are epic (rarity grade) and you need to be lvl 40 to equip them.  

Thnx! Then how do you prevent your armor from failing when enhancing it? Btw, I keep getting disconnection problems from time to time. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem?