Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
PostedMar 15, 2013 1:27 am

Re: HY!!!

claudyu_10 wrote:
Hy!!! need to say you something for this event.Is not fare in this event because not all have baleens and i cant complete all quest for egg.NOT FARE ALOT.I try to complete all quest for egg but not have Baleens because i don t have money.NOT was necesary to use baleens to complete 1 quest because not all have baleens and not all have money for baleens.IT IS NOT FARE.PLZ make something.  

There will be more events in the near future for easter eggs. Please be patience.
BTW, please check out our GM and Forum events for ways you can win some bonus AP.
[Forum Event] The Great Easter Egg Hunt!
WTN Extended GM Weekly! Ends: 03/24/2013

Advertisement

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria.Mazinger
PostedMar 15, 2013 1:30 am
DingleMouse wrote:
What is the prize list for Easter Eggs?  

Prize List

Jhofree

Rank 0
Jhofree
PostedMar 15, 2013 4:23 am   Last edited by Jhofree on Mar 15, 2013 4:48 am. Edited 1 time in total

SITH IS NOT HAPPY

lvl 60 stone Event shows up, without warning!
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
DingleMouse wrote:

Prize List  

THANKS A LOT FOR NOT TELLING US ABOUT THE SUDDEN LVL 60 STONE PROMO!

I am sure many ppl used up their balens on the whips that last like a day in store, and did not get the chance of getting this event completed!

Completely unfair, seems like putting one event right after the other was on purpose so people will spent a lot on something, and then again 30k for the stone event! Not cool!

I cant believe you guys did not have the decency of telling us about this event. I charged and spent 30k balens on the Whips, and then you put this even right after and did not tell anyone. We knew about the eggs, but should have said something! I could have waited a few hours to spend my 30k balens!!

NOT happy!

Horrible!

~Sithlord~

-------------------------------------
EDITED

Ok I apologize! I realized that this event starts Right after the Whips end in store!, BUT still you guys should have said something about it!

So people can save up and wait, or decide if get whips or wait for lvl 60 event!

ijjiHasaan

Rank 0
PostedMar 15, 2013 4:42 am

MAZINGER LIED!

Either that or his maths is off :p
From my calculations it seems that a non balen player can get 2 pieces of clothing if they complete all the quests they can for the event, and if ww get more chances to get easter eggs somehow then we might even be able to get ALL of the clothing! seems like an awesome event.

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria.Mazinger
PostedMar 15, 2013 4:43 am

Re: SITH IS NOT HAPPY

lvl 60 stone Event shows up, without warning!
Jhofree wrote:
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
DingleMouse wrote:

Prize List  

THANKS A LOT FOR NOT TELLING US ABOUT THE SUDDEN LVL 60 STONE PROMO!

I am sure many ppl used up their balens on the whips that last like a day in store, and did not get the chance of getting this event completed!

Completely unfair, seems like putting one event right after the other was on purpose so people will spent a lot on something, and then again 30k for the stone event! Not cool!

I cant believe you guys did not have the decency of telling us about this event. I charged and spent 30k balens on the Whips, and then you put this even right after and did not tell anyone. We knew about the eggs, but should have said something! I could have waited a few hours to spend my 30k balens!!

NOT happy!

Horrible!

~Sithlord~  

Hi Sithlord,

We posted the event as soon as we got the confirmation that this event is going to be online.

We don't want to get your hopes up and later take that hope away.

Thanks,
Mazinger

Muzii12

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Muzii12
PostedMar 15, 2013 5:12 am

Re: MAZINGER LIED!

Either that or his maths is off :p
ijjiHasaan wrote:
From my calculations it seems that a non balen player can get 2 pieces of clothing if they complete all the quests they can for the event, and if ww get more chances to get easter eggs somehow then we might even be able to get ALL of the clothing! seems like an awesome event.  

can u please detail u calculation ^^
coz a non balen player mean that player can not spend balen to do mystery shop quest hence according to my calculation i as well find 1 cloth a player can have if they do all the quest which doesnt require balens to be used...in case i'm wrong please correct me on how can i have 2 peice ^^

Lancaeron

Rank 0
Lancaeron
PostedMar 15, 2013 5:17 am
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
ijjiHasaan wrote:
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
Maybe I should rephrase my sentence.

if a player is dedicated, a non-spender can obtain at least one piece of clothing.  

only one? Sad  

I did a calculation, yes one.  

I don't think you'll only get one. Even if you can only do the bounty (2 eggs) and GA (2 eggs) quests, you'll get 4 eggs daily ... which means: 4 x 30 = 120. That's enough to get [at most] 2 pieces of clothing. One isn't the max limit but the minimum. :p

If you could go the extra mile and do the market (3 eggs) quest too, then you'll get 210 eggs at most for the whole duration of the event ... which means you can get all three (175 eggs) with a handful more to spend either on cores or whatever else is in the exchange panel.

EDIT: ijji y u sneak in a post before I get to post mine? >.>

claudyu_10 wrote:
Hy!!! need to say you something for this event.Is not fare in this event because not all have baleens and i cant complete all quest for egg.NOT FARE ALOT.I try to complete all quest for egg but not have Baleens because i don t have money.NOT was necesary to use baleens to complete 1 quest because not all have baleens and not all have money for baleens.IT IS NOT FARE.PLZ make something.  

So just because YOU can't finish all the quests (and there are 3 --- 2 of which don't require you to spend), it's "unfair"? That's some skewed logic there, man.

Personally I think it's fair and generous to give non-spenders a chance to get clothing through an event which DOESN'T require you to spend. It evens out the playing field, if only just a bit.

Muzii12

Muzii12
PostedMar 15, 2013 5:35 am
Lancaeron wrote:
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
ijjiHasaan wrote:
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
Maybe I should rephrase my sentence.

if a player is dedicated, a non-spender can obtain at least one piece of clothing.  

only one? Sad  

I did a calculation, yes one.  

I don't think you'll only get one. Even if you can only do the bounty (2 eggs) and GA (2 eggs) quests, you'll get 4 eggs daily ... which means: 4 x 30 = 120. That's enough to get [at most] 2 pieces of clothing. One isn't the max limit but the minimum. :p

If you could go the extra mile and do the market (3 eggs) quest too, then you'll get 210 eggs at most for the whole duration of the event ... which means you can get all three (175 eggs) with a handful more to spend either on cores or whatever else is in the exchange panel.

EDIT: ijji y u sneak in a post before I get to post mine? >.>

i guess u got super excited and forgot to see the event time frame,it starts at 14th and ends on 22nd :p
hence its 4x9 = 36 not 4x30=120 :p

and dnt worry we got more event coming up but they all gonna be of 7-9 days time frame so in the end like Maz said 1 cloth peice is must for non balen player to obtain ^^

Lancaeron

Rank 0
Lancaeron
PostedMar 15, 2013 5:44 am
Muzii12 wrote:
i guess u got super excited and forgot to see the event time frame,it starts at 14th and ends on 22nd :p

and dnt worry we got more event coming up but they all gonna be of 7-9 days time frame so in the end like Maz said 1 cloth peice is must for non balen player to obtain ^^  

lol it seems I did get overexcited. XD

I failed to note the event's actual egg-gathering duration posted on the forums but calculated it based on the event exchange timer in-game. >.>
Either way, it's still a good event ... though I wouldn't be averse to an extension (+2 more weeks anyone? :p ).

Hey Mazinger! *poke poke*

Muzii12

Muzii12
PostedMar 15, 2013 6:23 am
Lancaeron wrote:
Muzii12 wrote:

lol it seems I did get overexcited. XD

I failed to note the event's actual egg-gathering duration posted on the forums but calculated it based on the event exchange timer in-game. >.>
Either way, it's still a good event ... though I wouldn't be averse to an extension (+2 more weeks anyone? :p ).

Hey Mazinger! *poke poke*  

well like i mentioned their will be more event coming which will last 1 week each so ur +2 week wish gotcha get fullied by Maz for sure ^^ just stay tune for Maz to update them wen he get it confirmed ^^