junhao921986

Rank 0
PostedMar 10, 2013 3:48 pm
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
DingleMouse wrote:
What is the prize list for Easter Eggs?  

Like I said, this list is not final version. But as far as I know, if a player is dedicated and completes 80% of the Easter Egg task, they will get at least one piece of clothing.

is the 80% of Easter Egg task here including resetting Mystery Shop quest?
Advertisement

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
PostedMar 10, 2013 9:26 pm
junhao921986 wrote:
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
DingleMouse wrote:

Like I said, this list is not final version. But as far as I know, if a player is dedicated and completes 80% of the Easter Egg task, they will get at least one piece of clothing.

Maybe I should rephrase my sentence.

if a player is dedicated, a non-spender can obtain at least one piece of clothing.

claudyu_10

Rank 0
claudyu_10
PostedMar 10, 2013 11:54 pm
i am new and i need to asq 1 question because i don t know(i am lvl 45 knight,i play one month ago).until now i have aprox 110 vip token and i don t have VIP status because i havn t money to buy the VIP. i need even 10 min to spend all vip token or i dont know how it is.when is the vip rewarded.

Orkidea

Rank 0
Orkidea
PostedMar 11, 2013 4:01 am
claudyu_10 wrote:
i am new and i need to asq 1 question because i don t know(i am lvl 45 knight,i play one month ago).until now i have aprox 110 vip token and i don t have VIP status because i havn t money to buy the VIP. i need even 10 min to spend all vip token or i dont know how it is.when is the vip rewarded.  

Begging for VIP status on forums isn't gonna bring it to you. Either you buy it, or you don't. If you don't, you'll never get to use the tokens. Deal with it.

VIP wheel sucks anyway. The wins are pre-determined and it is essentially just a way to get 580.000 gold for every 36 tokens you have.

Muzii12

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Muzii12
PostedMar 11, 2013 9:40 am
claudyu_10 wrote:

dear u r just new i will suggest hang on and keep saving ur token and keep playing we here do get events or receive gifts which do gives us VIP Card which gives us 2hrs of free VIP status to use..so if u are gonna be active player then der is very chance YOU might hv those small gifts of event which might get u free VIP for 2hrs card. so never loose hope and enjoy the game...

and i guess you havent looked at our Earn Free AP Section here u can try earn sm free AP and hence may get to buy in game features..^^

Orkidea wrote:
Begging for VIP status on forums isn't gonna bring it to you. Either you buy it, or you don't. If you don't, you'll never get to use the tokens. Deal with it.

VIP wheel sucks anyway. The wins are pre-determined and it is essentially just a way to get 580.000 gold for every 36 tokens you have.  

well i beg to disagree wid u on some parts though :p like i explained above we can buy VIP by earning Ap for free by completing Offers n Surveys ^^

and ya VIP is pretty fixed but 580k gold is worth the token + we get skeleton keys which before patch was a very important part to get legendary gear by doing summons, and even after patch we gt limited summon but i still need skeleton keys in solo dung as thats were i get crypt keys frm mystery boxes hence they save my 75AP :p hence VIP wheel is giving very useful stuff which many dont know...^^ and if u can make a liltle adjustment in Vip wheel gifts u can even get 10 crypt token or 30 crypt token...^^

ijjiHasaan

Rank 0
PostedMar 13, 2013 5:46 pm
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
junhao921986 wrote:
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
DingleMouse wrote:

if a player is dedicated, a non-spender can obtain at least one piece of clothing.  

only one? Sad

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
PostedMar 13, 2013 5:51 pm
ijjiHasaan wrote:
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
junhao921986 wrote:
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
DingleMouse wrote:

only one? Sad  

I did a calculation, yes one.

christian10231

Rank 0
christian10231
PostedMar 14, 2013 4:10 pm

Mystery Shop

Where can I find the "Mystery Shop"?

Fluorita

Rank 0
Fluorita
PostedMar 14, 2013 4:46 pm

Re: Mystery Shop

christian10231 wrote:
Where can I find the "Mystery Shop"?  

Mystery Shop is the Market, located at the center of your town.

claudyu_10

Rank 0
claudyu_10
PostedMar 15, 2013 1:18 am

HY!!!

Hy!!! need to say you something for this event.Is not fare in this event because not all have baleens and i cant complete all quest for egg.NOT FARE ALOT.I try to complete all quest for egg but not have Baleens because i don t have money.NOT was necesary to use baleens to complete 1 quest because not all have baleens and not all have money for baleens.IT IS NOT FARE.PLZ make something.