EternaLReigNx

Rank 0
PostedMar 17, 2013 8:55 am
Very Happy nice to meet you

jdbecker619

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
jdbecker619
PostedMar 17, 2013 6:46 pm
Hello and thank you for all the cool stuff in the packages. I also wish you all luck with the internet tough guys hating in forums and spending all thier time blowing up chat.

animefrack

Rank 0
animefrack
PostedMar 18, 2013 10:55 am
awesome game guys i'm loving it good job XD

tsukigata

Rank 0
tsukigata
PostedMar 18, 2013 11:22 pm
Hope that you guys stay active. Dont want it to become another useless GMless game :] so yeah hopefully we see you on xD

leon.magnum

Rank 0
PostedMar 19, 2013 5:27 pm
sounds legit. Question thou, what the life Expectancy of this game since it problyt he first of the Maturity rating.

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedMar 19, 2013 7:21 pm
tsukigata wrote:
Hope that you guys stay active. Dont want it to become another useless GMless game :] so yeah hopefully we see you on xD  

All games have life cycles and very few go on almost truly and happily endlessly. They have to focus on and work on games that bring in money in order to keep aeriagames in existence and to grow. Very few old games that I know of with a long term/time frame profitability. Ah, reminds me of another game host, enjoy! lol. bbl

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

tsukigata

Rank 0
tsukigata
PostedMar 19, 2013 7:58 pm
Oberonu wrote:
tsukigata wrote:

All games have life cycles and very few go on almost truly and happily endlessly. They have to focus on and work on games that bring in money in order to keep aeriagames in existence and to grow. Very few old games that I know of with a long term/time frame profitability. Ah, reminds me of another game host, enjoy! lol. bbl  

I know that they all have their cycles and times, but what i meant is like the game Aggro .__. no one helps there >.>" and yes, i know that they have to work on the tittles that bring money but still it wouldn't hurt to have like once every month or year a gm event or w/e :], but yeah hope this game's life last a long time xD

delanoire

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
delanoire
PostedMar 19, 2013 10:52 pm

Re: Meet the team!

Official GM & GS List!
Hello Gms ^^ !