jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedApr 26, 2013 9:56 am
ciekasent wrote:
wow, one server has 3 on one faction, and there's only one on one faction for the other servers. <_<"

well, hopefully the next volley will fix that. XD  

The thing was that they did the applications before the release of the open beta, the applicants applied based on the server they were playing at that time. With the release of open beta, there was this situation where only 2 servers were released other than the 3 that existed on closed beta, this could have lead to some GS moving to another server that wasn't his and he could have chosen a diferent faction since i don't believe they would be forced to play on the server/faction they applied during the close beta phase.

However yes this is still a pretty recent game, there has been only one wave so far and i'm sure they will look into making sure all servers/factions have the right ammount of support.

Advertisement

MastaJ16

Rank 2
MastaJ16
PostedApr 26, 2013 12:18 pm
jotasnake wrote:
ciekasent wrote:
wow, one server has 3 on one faction, and there's only one on one faction for the other servers. <_<"

well, hopefully the next volley will fix that. XD  

The thing was that they did the applications before the release of the open beta, the applicants applied based on the server they were playing at that time. With the release of open beta, there was this situation where only 2 servers were released other than the 3 that existed on closed beta, this could have lead to some GS moving to another server that wasn't his and he could have chosen a diferent faction since i don't believe they would be forced to play on the server/faction they applied during the close beta phase.

However yes this is still a pretty recent game, there has been only one wave so far and i'm sure they will look into making sure all servers/factions have the right ammount of support.  

As far as my knowledge goes, there's no GS for the Free Knights on Valkyrie, would i have to resend my application though I had applied for Andromeda? I would gladly chance it to Valk since I know RG on Valk has 3 Gs in the same guild (looks over at Evolution)

Lyyrian

Rank 5
Lyyrian
木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato United States
PostedApr 26, 2013 2:30 pm
MastaJ16 wrote:

As far as my knowledge goes, there's no GS for the Free Knights on Valkyrie, would i have to resend my application though I had applied for Andromeda? I would gladly chance it to Valk since I know RG on Valk has 3 Gs in the same guild (looks over at Evolution)  

You can just reply to your ticket and state you moved servers and factions. No point doing another app.

ciekasent

Rank 0
ciekasent
PostedApr 26, 2013 2:37 pm
Lyyrian wrote:
MastaJ16 wrote:

You can just reply to your ticket and state you moved servers and factions. No point doing another app.  

this is exactly what I did to change mine to RG andromeda.

Server: Andromeda - Faction: Royal Guard - Guild: N/A - Name: Kaerie - Class: Punisher

ChibiViolet

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
ChibiViolet
PostedApr 26, 2013 5:49 pm
MastaJ16 wrote:

There's 3 new GSes on the Free Knights faction on Valkyrie:
draakdorei
ccsultima
jotasnake

Their information is up there now.

ciekasent

Rank 0
ciekasent
PostedApr 26, 2013 6:04 pm
ChibiViolet wrote:
MastaJ16 wrote:

draakdorei
ccsultima
jotasnake

cool, now andro needs one on RG O_o because our only one is on Free Knights lol

EDIT: ignore that, just spotted that others were added to. XD

ChibiViolet

ChibiViolet
PostedApr 26, 2013 6:11 pm
ciekasent wrote:
ChibiViolet wrote:
MastaJ16 wrote:

draakdorei
ccsultima
jotasnake

The only server that is "missing on each faction" is Venus.
Andromeda has at least 1 GS on each faction.

ciekasent

Rank 0
ciekasent
PostedApr 26, 2013 6:11 pm
ChibiViolet wrote:
ciekasent wrote:
ChibiViolet wrote:
MastaJ16 wrote:

draakdorei
ccsultima
jotasnake

That's why I edited in my correction; I didnt notice there were more added than the 3 mentioned in that post. originally we only had 1 GS at all and that was on Free Knights. That's been fixed apparently Razz

Server: Andromeda - Faction: Royal Guard - Guild: N/A - Name: Kaerie - Class: Punisher

ChibiViolet

ChibiViolet
PostedApr 26, 2013 6:13 pm
ciekasent wrote:
ChibiViolet wrote:
ciekasent wrote:

That's why I edited in my correction; I didnt notice there were more added than the 3 mentioned in that post. originally we only had 1 GS at all and that was on Free Knights. That's been fixed apparently Razz  

Yeah, I know. :3 No worries. /o/

ciekasent

Rank 0
ciekasent
PostedApr 26, 2013 6:59 pm
that said, congrats to the new GS's Smile

hopefully they can help the team out Smile