ciekasent

Rank 0
ciekasent
PostedApr 05, 2013 9:20 am
Thats ok, you don't have to have a title to help people. I've actually been helping people out as well.

Infact, that is actually part of why I am guildless. You could say I'm going with the whole "freelance" thing. I group with and/or help anyone and everyone equally. Smile (I've even given RG people useful advice via the club where we can cross faction chat haha)

I like that they have the GS concept, though. It's good to see a motivation, (by way of recognition,) for community members to actually be helpful and kind, instead of competitive and agressive. Smile

By the way, nice to meet you. We should chat in server sometime. Smile

Server: Andromeda - Faction: Royal Guard - Guild: N/A - Name: Kaerie - Class: Punisher
Advertisement

dkded

Rank 0
dkded
PostedApr 05, 2013 12:22 pm
tudo um bando de emo,
rsrsrs,
O.o olha o nome dos caras rsrsr. EMOS com certeza.

vneo7

Rank 0
PostedApr 05, 2013 12:22 pm

Hello GM's and PM

meeting
Hiya GM's and PM and we can not forget the ever helpful GameSages. Its a pleasure to be able to play the game and to be a part of the game thank you so much. Also If possible could someone make me a sig for the whipper

beny.amina

Rank 0
beny.amina
PostedApr 10, 2013 1:50 pm

Good to meet you SB Team.

ciekasent wrote:
Thats ok, you don't have to have a title to help people. I've actually been helping people out as well.

I agree with that too Smile But this depends by the community ( the people that are playing the game ).

______

Good to meet all of you. And wish you all to keep it with the good work .

See you all in game.

axdancexmommy

Rank 0
axdancexmommy
PostedApr 10, 2013 2:41 pm
ciekasent wrote:

Infact, that is actually part of why I am guildless. You could say I'm going with the whole "freelance" thing. I group with and/or help anyone and everyone equally. Smile (I've even given RG people useful advice via the club where we can cross faction chat haha)

I like that they have the GS concept, though. It's good to see a motivation, (by way of recognition,) for community members to actually be helpful and kind, instead of competitive and agressive. Smile

By the way, nice to meet you. We should chat in server sometime. Smile  

I agree! <3 Although I created a guild for the so called "noobs" on the game to help out those in need. I enjoy helping out groups and such when I can, it helps make the game for me XD.

<a> photo cute-mugi_zps3af13387.jpg</a>

AXhorizon

Rank 0
AXhorizon
A place with lots of mountains.. United States
PostedApr 25, 2013 5:32 pm

HI

Nice to meet you all. Just wanted to say hi to the team.

GMStingRay

Rank 3
GMStingRay
PostedApr 25, 2013 6:30 pm

Re: HI

AXhorizon wrote:
Nice to meet you all. Just wanted to say hi to the team.  

Nice to meet you too!

Milc5015

Rank 0
Milc5015
PostedApr 25, 2013 8:46 pm
Hello team!
GM Shrinky donít know if youíre as old as I am, but us old guy got to stick together.

ciekasent

Rank 0
ciekasent
PostedApr 25, 2013 10:25 pm
wow, one server has 3 on one faction, and there's only one on one faction for the other servers. <_<"

well, hopefully the next volley will fix that. XD

Server: Andromeda - Faction: Royal Guard - Guild: N/A - Name: Kaerie - Class: Punisher

slavebrat

Rank 0
PostedApr 26, 2013 9:12 am
Brilliant game! I love you guys for the work you do for us and whoever designed the outfits for this game should be on Project Runway, they'd totally win!