suppeeps56

Rank 0
PostedMar 07, 2013 3:29 pm

So, what've I missed :)?

Been away for a while, need info!
Well, my fiance started playing EE not too long ago, about a year 1/2, and logging back in, I see that tons of stuff has changed. Now this usually wouldn't be a problem but the changes seems to be really significant and I can't seem to find an effective guide anywhere =\.

So...I was hoping somebody could enlighten me on...well, how to play and what changes have happened with the UI and such XD. I've pretty much forgotten how to play, so if anybody could offer like a quick guide or such, since I'm really not in the mood for levelling aaaaall the way back to level 45 just to re-learn >.<.

Thank you! If anybody could also message Tigerliliy on diamond, that'd be really really awesome Very Happy.
Advertisement

shaneration

Rank 1
shaneration
PostedMar 07, 2013 7:08 pm
welcome back i shall be returning soon after like a whole year or so, as far as im aware the pet system has changed, a new weapon system, more maps, max level increase, new dungeon system, more trials and proberly more on top of that best thing to do is look over the forum im sure the updates posts are lying around here somewhere hope this helps and good luck to you C:

Spongeycashew

Rank 2
Spongeycashew
PostedMar 07, 2013 7:54 pm
Hello!
The level cap is now 75!

We have awakened weapons, as you can see here , as well as awakened armour.

We have several new classes. Since you weren't here for a year and a half, there have been lots of new classes added, which you can see here .

We also have a new pet system! The guide is here . In addition to that, we have the Arcane Box, which can transform your items completely, here .

You can also check out other new features(because there's a lot of them) here or here .

Welcome back to Eden Eternal (: