Author Message

Katovas

Rank 1
Katovas
Joined
26 Feb 2013
Posts
271
Location
United States
PostedMar 08, 2013 4:59 pm
Muramana wrote:
Katovas wrote:
Wow those are some very well done sigs you have
i would like to make a request if i may
Details are as follows

Name : Kato
Quote : 苦しみから永遠のリリース
Render : Something Anime Related (no pokemon or one piece)
Color : Preferably Dark
Size: 650x190 with a 1px black border please  

my size Smile


Code:
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/20ffi9x.png[/IMG]
 

*-* -drools- Very nice piece of artwork, 10/10 im giving you karma Smile

Advertisement

icecrytals1

Rank 1
icecrytals1
Joined
29 Jun 2012
Posts
214
Location
United States
PostedMar 08, 2013 6:33 pm

Siggy

GN:zEliteHser
Render:Always HS
Color:Blue


THX FOR SIGGY Mura

Muramana

Rank 0
Joined
13 Feb 2013
Posts
66
Location
Netherlands
PostedMar 09, 2013 9:47 am
jesseklemans124 wrote:
Hey ^^
I like the Defend siggi!
Can you make me one to?

IGN: Reclaimed
Clan: SwatMaster
Quote: Reclaim What's Supposed To Be Yours
Render: Dark colours, like Defend's sigg

Cya in game,

Reclaimed  



Code:
[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/98uhzr.png[/IMG]


+ darker version

Code:
[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/2ztkcb7.png[/IMG]

paranoia1232

Rank 1
paranoia1232
Joined
13 Oct 2012
Posts
332
Location
I'm hiding in Denmark
PostedMar 10, 2013 2:15 am
Yo what up Dezey, I would like an epic troll signature. I am using them for my profile.

IGN: LeTroll
Quote: Troller
Render: Something that matches the quote.

Good luck mura.

If you don't wanna make it, PM me.

Muramana

Rank 0
Joined
13 Feb 2013
Posts
66
Location
Netherlands
PostedMar 10, 2013 1:31 pm
YahyeMohamed2 wrote:
IGN: Soul
Quote: Voreva Koros
Render: Naruto related holding a rasengan.

Good luck, I guess Smile  



Code:
[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/155p95i.png[/IMG]

jesseklemans124

Rank 0
jesseklemans124
Joined
04 Feb 2012
Posts
154
Location
Utrecht Netherlands
PostedMar 12, 2013 11:54 am
Muramana wrote:
jesseklemans124 wrote:
Hey ^^
I like the Defend siggi!
Can you make me one to?

IGN: Reclaimed
Clan: SwatMaster
Quote: Reclaim What's Supposed To Be Yours
Render: Dark colours, like Defend's sigg

Cya in game,

Reclaimed  



Code:
[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/98uhzr.png[/IMG]


+ darker version

Code:
[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/2ztkcb7.png[/IMG]
 


thank you, i love it <3
you use photoshop or something?

A.V.A. - Gloryful WolfTeam - Reclaimed DK Online - Brutal

Sebster18

Rank 4
Sebster18
Joined
09 Mar 2011
Posts
2870
Location
Somewhere In Romania
PostedMar 12, 2013 12:31 pm
jesseklemans124 wrote:
Muramana wrote:
jesseklemans124 wrote:
Hey ^^
I like the Defend siggi!
Can you make me one to?

IGN: Reclaimed
Clan: SwatMaster
Quote: Reclaim What's Supposed To Be Yours
Render: Dark colours, like Defend's sigg

Cya in game,

Reclaimed  



Code:
[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/98uhzr.png[/IMG]


+ darker version

Code:
[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/2ztkcb7.png[/IMG]
 


thank you, i love it <3
you use photoshop or something?  

Gimp,as I know.But he could've changed it .

Muramana

Rank 0
Joined
13 Feb 2013
Posts
66
Location
Netherlands
PostedMar 12, 2013 12:51 pm
Sebster18 wrote:
jesseklemans124 wrote:
Muramana wrote:
jesseklemans124 wrote:
Hey ^^
I like the Defend siggi!
Can you make me one to?

IGN: Reclaimed
Clan: SwatMaster
Quote: Reclaim What's Supposed To Be Yours
Render: Dark colours, like Defend's sigg

Cya in game,

Reclaimed  



Code:
[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/98uhzr.png[/IMG]


+ darker version

Code:
[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/2ztkcb7.png[/IMG]
 


thank you, i love it <3
you use photoshop or something?  

Gimp,as I know.But he could've changed it .  

still the good old Gimp Smile

jesseklemans124

Rank 0
jesseklemans124
Joined
04 Feb 2012
Posts
154
Location
Utrecht Netherlands
PostedMar 12, 2013 1:03 pm
Muramana wrote:
Sebster18 wrote:
jesseklemans124 wrote:
Muramana wrote:
jesseklemans124 wrote:
Hey ^^
I like the Defend siggi!
Can you make me one to?

IGN: Reclaimed
Clan: SwatMaster
Quote: Reclaim What's Supposed To Be Yours
Render: Dark colours, like Defend's sigg

Cya in game,

Reclaimed  



Code:
[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/98uhzr.png[/IMG]


+ darker version

Code:
[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/2ztkcb7.png[/IMG]
 


thank you, i love it <3
you use photoshop or something?  

Gimp,as I know.But he could've changed it .  

still the good old Gimp Smile  


dude thats greeeattt, you use it pretty long dont you?

A.V.A. - Gloryful WolfTeam - Reclaimed DK Online - Brutal

Muramana

Rank 0
Joined
13 Feb 2013
Posts
66
Location
Netherlands
PostedMar 12, 2013 1:17 pm
jesseklemans124 wrote:
Muramana wrote:
Sebster18 wrote:
jesseklemans124 wrote:
Muramana wrote:
jesseklemans124 wrote:
Hey ^^
I like the Defend siggi!
Can you make me one to?

IGN: Reclaimed
Clan: SwatMaster
Quote: Reclaim What's Supposed To Be Yours
Render: Dark colours, like Defend's sigg

Cya in game,

Reclaimed  



Code:
[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/98uhzr.png[/IMG]


+ darker version

Code:
[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/2ztkcb7.png[/IMG]
 


thank you, i love it <3
you use photoshop or something?  

Gimp,as I know.But he could've changed it .  

still the good old Gimp Smile  


dude thats greeeattt, you use it pretty long dont you?  

not that long, just search for a few GIMP signature tutorials on youtube, and thats the way to learn it Smile
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: