Arcturan

Rank 0
PostedMar 07, 2013 10:03 am

Guild Chest

What is it?
When I go to Guild vault there is now a Guild chest feature. When is this going to be active? I really would like to reward my Guild members.

Play nicely
Advertisement

Muzii12

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Muzii12
PostedMar 07, 2013 11:37 am

Re: Guild Chest

What is it?
Arcturan wrote:
When I go to Guild vault there is now a Guild chest feature. When is this going to be active? I really would like to reward my Guild members.  

below m posting a quote which is the info given on Guild War 1.5 update der a small part is mentioned about guild chest hope tat will help u wid sm answer u were looking for..

With the 1.5 update, only 8 guilds will be able to take part in the Guild Battle. With only the strongest guilds being able to compete, the Guild Battle will now only consist of three rounds, with the final round ending on Friday night. Other updates include improved rewards as guilds who rank higher in the Guild Battle rankings will now receive greater rewards. Additionally, following the final Guild Battle, the guild master of the winning guild may deliver special prizes to select guild members. Because we saw the rewards for winning, and thought, 'You know what this needs? More prizes." Got a VIP for the day, give him a reward! Need to help boost your weaker members up? Give them a reward! Or make the strong even stronger. Its all there for the taking, you just have to win...  

Euphoric77

Rank 0
PostedMar 12, 2013 4:24 am
10 chests for the week winning 3 wars. Pretty lousy rewards having to distribute that in a 150+ member guild. Doesnt really make the job of Guild leader easier to distribute fairly.