LoDebar

Rank 3
LoDebar
PostedMar 09, 2013 12:58 pm
The reason there are no attempts at fixing the class balance issue is strictly due to and economic issue.

The developers will not entertain any change requests in the game unless AGE sends them Money to look into this.

Unless AGE sees a financial benefit to a change, they will not pay for any changes.

All of the changes that are in this game that are different that what is run in Korea are all money makers for Aeria.

So unless people can present an argument to AGE for the financial benefit to AGE to incorporate a change, all we do is just add bandwidth to the conversations here.

Now these conversations are entertaining, they will never go anywhere.

I for one say, the Archer class is the biggest nerfed class in this game. Unless you are uber of the ubers, you are not going to do any real damage to people with unlapised gear.

Bottom line, no money, no change.
Advertisement

JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedMar 09, 2013 1:33 pm
LoDebar wrote:
I for one say, the Archer class is the biggest nerfed class in this game. Unless you are uber of the ubers, you are not going to do any real damage to people with unlapised gear.  

then you haven't played at all in endgame Ep6 pvp

LoDebar

Rank 3
LoDebar
PostedMar 09, 2013 4:24 pm
I am in the endgame, well close to it, and most archers just fling feathers at targets, and I have probably average gear, and I can even tank.

But the point is, it doesn't matter what I say, or think, or all of the mathematical models (which I have shown on numerous occasions) AGE isn't going to send Nexon on penny to make a change in this game unless they can see that the money spent will yield financial profits for them. Doing anything about classes isn't going to net them any revenue.

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedMar 09, 2013 7:39 pm
"I play a class, I can't solo pvp against other players. It is the most nerfed...unless I have uber of most uber gear to play."

LOL

BAM BAM my gingerbread went BOOMZ!

LoDebar

Rank 3
LoDebar
PostedMar 09, 2013 11:18 pm
Who said anything about PvP?

Which class is the least desirable to have in a party? And why are they the least desirable to have in a party? Enough said.

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedMar 10, 2013 12:42 am
LoDebar wrote:

Which class is the least desirable to have in a party? And why are they the least desirable to have in a party? Enough said.  

Because they have 2 aoes?

Archers are the hardest hitting class in game atm.No they are not the best in PVE(except for boss runs) but they are in PvP.You say you are weak?Try fighting a fighter with same gear as you.Don't say they are the most nerfed class just because your archer isn't strong.Every class is weak with no gear.

The real classes that need help are mage/pag and ranger/sin.

JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedMar 10, 2013 4:45 am
DarkSakimaru wrote:
LoDebar wrote:

Because they have 2 aoes?

Archers are the hardest hitting class in game atm.No they are not the best in PVE(except for boss runs) but they are in PvP.You say you are weak?Try fighting a fighter with same gear as you.Don't say they are the most nerfed class just because your archer isn't strong.Every class is weak with no gear.

The real classes that need help are mage/pag and ranger/sin.  

Aye, Archers struggle in to get in PPs cos most people want fighters for their AoE damage, in PvP its a different story as all the endgame pvpers know

top archers Auto attack hits 1.5-3k harder on me than top Fighters Rising Uppercut which has a bonus on it, its all very owie to my lil sin Very Happy

MITSUNARI44

Rank 1
MITSUNARI44
PostedMar 10, 2013 4:05 pm
Any Chance we can get an Answer ?? Rolling Eyes Any info Will be much Appreciated ...

MadKeen3

Rank 0
PostedMar 10, 2013 8:36 pm
LoDebar is right. Archers are the most nerfed class in the game.
How does a Archer compete with the following from a fighter / warrior.
Eagle Eye
Charge - has the same range as Archer. Can't stop it. Cant stun them before it is activated.
Deadly Strike
Black Hole - which means you cant pot or run at this time.
WindSpin
Enhanced Windspin
If you are left standing, which you will not, then you get a turn to reply.

Fighters/Warriors have no cast time on any skills.
Charge for example would be a prime candidate for have a 1.5 cast time and a longer cool down time.

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedMar 10, 2013 11:57 pm
Lol... fighters/warriors are OP, doesn't make a class nerfed.