Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedMar 07, 2013 7:44 pm
Even a PvEer like me know deadly poison shot can be dispelled with green pots. o.o

Also it is almost impossible to die to it if the other raid have multiple archers/hunters that don't know how to control itchy fingers and are spamming the same skill on the same target, resetting the damage.

BAM BAM my gingerbread went BOOMZ!
Advertisement

Chan375

Rank 3
Chan375
PostedMar 07, 2013 8:46 pm
millraxx wrote:
Froma 30 pvp side something is up.
I made a Def for the times needed for annoying orcs 750 Rec 650 abs and a resist set giving about 500 resist.No ele in top.Dread Gear all enchanted to [16] +,

The first time went in zone i gallantly ported to Altar Hill to see there was a War there,no prob I thought,The first hit was like 2800 u/c then d/s both about 2200 then another u/c around 2500 and my 11000 hp was looking kinda sad,after about another 2-3 hits im was well and truly emasculated and thought,wtf is going on here.I even got hit 3150 as the highest yet.

Faced my first Pag put on my resist set and got pwned lol.

In a raid situation I'll go try and annoy orc but am often dead before i can get a chance to even tickle the orc.

Something is wrong when a class can't even get a chance to do it,s job.

Thus the zone is deteorating.Needless to say It gets very frustrating and that soon turns to abuse toward the other players on a personal level which is sad.

But I love canta and the peeps in it and will survive this predicament that has come about and will continue to play for many years more. Smile Peace  
Depending on the war, that's about what I would expect a new tank to be hit by an uber if you are being hit that by an average war you need to get some advice from some of the good defenders on your side. I can assure you, rec defs do just fine in canta, ask around for some advice if you are struggling. The thing I like about canta is that every job and every build actually can do it's job and be balanced well. You can play a pagan in canta that is a DD that makes the other faction make resist gear (wonka) or you can play a pagan in canta that lasts longer, and can AR half the other other raid before it goes down. As an orc I can actually heal people and see their life bar move, not just spam dispels and HOTs like I do in endgame pvp. Honestly I am scared if they "balance" the classes it will mess up the balance in canta.

Though I do think ele 2 skills for pagan/mages would be a good thing and help at all levels, beyond that, I think they need to be careful to scale well to not damage lower zones while fixing higher zones. Changes need to be made, just carefully.... I don't want a worse mess.

bjw12345678

Rank 2
bjw12345678
PostedMar 07, 2013 8:52 pm
DarkSakimaru wrote:
splasher__ wrote:
Give up already.  

Man sometimes you are helpfull and other times a pessimist like this.
Whats wrong with you? o.O  

lol

millraxx

Rank 2
PostedMar 07, 2013 9:02 pm
I doubt anyone is that dumb to not know what pot to use,that is why I asked

There are 2 poison buffs and they work fine on one of them but for whatever reason it will not dispell the other.

I have both debuffs on,i pop a dispell,one goes,I pop another but it doesn't dispell it,I pop more and more trying to dispell but ïn my case"it doesn't seem to work.

Maybe it's a glitch I alone have but I am not that dunb to know what dispell pot to use,that is why i asked,because I use them, seeminly to no avail

Love is stronger than death,Jelousy is crueler than the grave

WingsHearts

Rank 4
WingsHearts
PostedMar 07, 2013 10:51 pm
millraxx wrote:

There are 2 poison buffs and they work fine on one of them but for whatever reason it will not dispell the other.

I have both debuffs on,i pop a dispell,one goes,I pop another but it doesn't dispell it,I pop more and more trying to dispell but ïn my case"it doesn't seem to work.

Maybe it's a glitch I alone have but I am not that dunb to know what dispell pot to use,that is why i asked,because I use them, seeminly to no avail  

Poison pot dispels Deadly Poison Shot [the 60k ending one] & of course linked toxin. Sustain shot is totally unpottable, priest/orc dispel only. :3

I have no idea why it won't work for you.

natascha1977

Rank 4
natascha1977
PostedMar 08, 2013 3:29 am
one is pottable other just dispellable ^___^

greygear

Rank 0
PostedMar 08, 2013 4:07 am
neares wrote:
greygear wrote:
what?!? the class is already balance.. do you know how annying dealing with assassins/rangers? they'll keep stunning you till the dps get you and you're so dead. and we gang them wait they do is poof! Gone, Lost, Invisible. Ranger/ Assassin are annoying stunners and best Runner ever.

3 words: Learn to pot.

greygear wrote:
. and we gang them wait they do is poof! Gone, Lost, Invisible. Ranger/ Assassin are annoying stunners and best Runner ever.

Rangers/Assassins get ganged first because they are squishy nothing more.  
LOL. Ofc i did pot. when it comes to pvp its not 1v1. its annoying when all assassin gang you. the Dps hit it + stun = death. and mage stuns? with fighter's sting

JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedMar 08, 2013 4:23 am
WingsHearts wrote:
millraxx wrote:

Poison pot dispels Deadly Poison Shot [the 60k ending one] & of course linked toxin. Sustain shot is totally unpottable, priest/orc dispel only. :3

I have no idea why it won't work for you.  

Indeedy, VSS too, but VSS and Sustain don't hit hard at all. DPS does if your stupid and don't pot it properly Very Happy

lol @ the "all assassin gang you" post above this one too, amusing Very Happy

millraxx

Rank 2
PostedMar 09, 2013 9:41 am
natascha1977 wrote:
one is pottable other just dispellable ^___^  

Ty&WingsHeart,a simple answer to a simple question without name calling or belittlement
again ty Smile

Love is stronger than death,Jelousy is crueler than the grave

MITSUNARI44

Rank 1
MITSUNARI44
PostedMar 09, 2013 10:03 am
Can we Return to the Subject pls ? Rolling Eyes

Never saw in any Other game i played before [ and i played many :p ] Something that Need YEEEEARS for FIXING

WE WANT AN UPDATE !!

Not Sorry About The Caps :p