CreamKerouac

Rank 1
CreamKerouac
PostedMar 07, 2013 4:54 am   Last edited by CreamKerouac on Mar 07, 2013 6:20 am. Edited 1 time in total

Class Imbalance

Requesting GM Input
Soon after EP6 was introduced, tactics stated in a thread i can't be bothered to look for that an attempt to rebalance classes with casters and rangers/assassins as a priority was going to be made soon. It has been a couple months now and an update would be appreciated.
Advertisement

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedMar 07, 2013 5:59 am
/agreed.
Where is the patch guys?

JohnytheGod

Rank 3
JohnytheGod
PostedMar 07, 2013 6:30 am
Well We still wait for updates to the Pet Patch and GRB 2 Updates. Would be good if you guys Would update us Smile

greygear

Rank 0
PostedMar 07, 2013 6:41 am
what?!? the class is already balance.. do you know how annying dealing with assassins/rangers? they'll keep stunning you till the dps get you and you're so dead. and we gang them wait they do is poof! Gone, Lost, Invisible. Ranger/ Assassin are annoying stunners and best Runner ever.

Caster?!? they are so strong just squisy.. putting all defense on attack makes you hit hard so its reasonable to be squishy. And its easy to level a mage they dont need to move + you can take like 10 alone with good def linked.

healers now. healer are so uber in low level pvp you cant hit them ause they focus all on def cause they cant hit. and in 1-15 pvp i a figter ht like 400 and they heal 800? what the fck. NOT OS. (Phoenix server) left pvp now a level 73.

neares

Rank 4
neares
PostedMar 07, 2013 6:53 am
greygear wrote:
what?!? the class is already balance.. do you know how annying dealing with assassins/rangers? they'll keep stunning you till the dps get you and you're so dead. and we gang them wait they do is poof! Gone, Lost, Invisible. Ranger/ Assassin are annoying stunners and best Runner ever.

3 words: Learn to pot.

greygear wrote:
. and we gang them wait they do is poof! Gone, Lost, Invisible. Ranger/ Assassin are annoying stunners and best Runner ever.

Rangers/Assassins get ganged first because they are squishy nothing more.

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedMar 07, 2013 6:56 am
Hunters got better this ep so that counts as something right?

BAM BAM my gingerbread went BOOMZ!

CreamKerouac

Rank 1
CreamKerouac
PostedMar 07, 2013 7:02 am
greygear wrote:

Caster?!? they are so strong just squisy.. putting all defense on attack makes you hit hard so its reasonable to be squishy. And its easy to level a mage they dont need to move + you can take like 10 alone with good def linked.

healers now. healer are so uber in low level pvp you cant hit them ause they focus all on def cause they cant hit. and in 1-15 pvp i a figter ht like 400 and they heal 800? what the fck. NOT OS. (Phoenix server) left pvp now a level 73.  

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1404171

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1832641#14952585

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1895225

I think it was discussed enough times. These are just a few posts out of 56789866 that concern class imbalance.

You can stun with your fighter just as well as any other ranger if you link a debuff in your weapon. These threads should clear up any other misconceptions you might have. I'm sure I missed a couple important ones.

@Alastoreo: Baby steps..baby steps. Very Happy

CreamKerouac

Rank 1
CreamKerouac
PostedMar 07, 2013 7:06 am
JohnytheGod wrote:
Well We still wait for updates to the Pet Patch and GRB 2 Updates. Would be good if you guys Would update us Smile  

I'm not sure about the pets. People already look silly enough running around as bees and penguins. Would be cool if they fixed something thats obviously wrong and has been there for months/years before patching in more useless content.

ElizabethRadley

Rank 0
ElizabethRadley
PostedMar 07, 2013 7:17 am
Mages are forever the squishiest. We have long cast times, get interrupted often, and have the lowest HP on any gear. I don't want to hear complaints by rangers who don't have to wait 3 seconds to cast something and then disappear the second you dispel it.

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedMar 07, 2013 7:18 am
Give up already.