Space_Agent

Rank 3
Space_Agent
PostedMar 06, 2013 4:39 pm
GirlBlunder wrote:
Space_Agent wrote:
Sanku16 wrote:
So this is basically the same as MVC by hawkeye right? If its going be like that even, like including the poll and community voting, make sure to votes doesn't get biased or abused like what happened in the past events.

Participants can acquire large amount of votes by just advertising their video. That makes it a celebrity contest instead.  

Not really to be precise. You create a video about wolfteam in form of a "Movie, Trailer, Story or Skits". But to be accurate also it's somehow related to MVC that was hosted by Hawkeye. Just in a different way now.

And I'll also be trying to have a chat about the voting system as it's easily getting abused I agree. 1 idea was whispered to me not while ago but I will see about the voting system.  

Hope it's better than Hawekeye's since those prizes never went out. It was't until idk 6 months later that winners were told they could pm about prizes. They had to prove they won because no one remembered there was even a contest.  

Don't worry about that. I'll take care of that issue. I just need to provide a list of the participators and such. But I'll see to this.

Advertisement

Gaze.

Rank 0
Gaze.
PostedMar 06, 2013 6:18 pm
Can I use abso-slave to create a video and pretend it's mine?

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedMar 06, 2013 8:37 pm
Sanku16 wrote:
Cool event, good luck all.

I would participate but I've got issues with my computer.  

Fix it before I come there personally. Derp

vathanan93

Rank 3
vathanan93
PostedMar 07, 2013 5:04 am
Will everyone who participate get the gifts?

mrameez786

Rank 5
mrameez786
PostedMar 07, 2013 6:22 am
vathanan93 wrote:
From what I understood, all participants will get "1 weapon box, 2 lucky boxes and 1 character box". But I could be mistaken, best to wait for a reply from Space himself to shed some light on this.

Aim for the stars................................Even If You Fail...............................You'll Land On Top Of The World!!

Space_Agent

Rank 3
Space_Agent
PostedMar 07, 2013 2:27 pm
mrameez786 wrote:
vathanan93 wrote:
From what I understood, all participants will get "1 weapon box, 2 lucky boxes and 1 character box". But I could be mistaken, best to wait for a reply from Space himself to shed some light on this.  

As of now what Venom said would match correctly.

But every single participant will get the 1 weapon box, 2 lucky boxes and 1 character box. That's for sure.
Others who've reached to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place will get their grand prizes along with the participation gifts.

And I've seen a question another question about creating the video: The creater of the video and it's concept will be only getting the prizes.

Still I'd like to give a free tip as well: Even if someone made his own video, you can ask the same team to record your own kind of video as well with a different perspective and your own story, movie, skits, trailer that you decide to pull.
Sort of like recycling with your team.

But I will have another discussion with Versus about this so I'll keep you posted and edit my reply if there's some changes to be made.

goodone111

Rank 3
goodone111
PostedMar 08, 2013 9:02 am
I am in Smile

<a></a>

GMVersus

GameMaster: USA
GMVersus
PostedMar 16, 2013 5:39 pm
To answer everyone's question and to clarify things.

We are allowing 2-4 people to work on a video together, the winning groups will receive prizes. Account Login ID's must be included in the video credits or introduction. Everyone else that had participated but did not win will get a participation prize.

Subscribe: YouTube Follow: Twitch

zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
PostedMar 16, 2013 5:45 pm
GMVersus wrote:
To answer everyone's question and to clarify things.

We are allowing 2-4 people to work on a video together, the winning groups will receive prizes. Account Login ID's must be included in the video credits or introduction. Everyone else that had participated but did not win will get a participation prize.  

Just to get this straight, is it required for other people to help with your video? Because I kind of finished mine and only have 1 scene which needed someone's help.

alawetaha1990

Rank 0
PostedMar 17, 2013 1:18 am
good work