Space_Agent

Rank 3
Space_Agent
PostedMar 06, 2013 3:43 pm   Last edited by Space_Agent on Apr 19, 2013 11:28 am. Edited 6 times in total

WolfTeam's "UCC" Contest![WINNERS ANNOUNCED] [PAID]

Hosted by AeriaGames! Pack your movie skills up!
I am myself proud to announce AeriaGames WolfTeam's first and different contest called...

*** the "UCC"- Contest! ***

What does the "UCC" stand for?

"UCC" stands for User Created Content (Note that this contest was made first on Softnyx but decided that we'd have one on AeriaGames as well).
What it means that you can only use wolfteam video clips that you've recorded and not from other games. Sound effects, music and such will be available to use freely by your own choice.

You will definitely need some players so you can create the movie, skits, trailer, etc.
This is really a time-processing part for you and for other players as well.
Don't be in haste!

The rules you will have to follow are quite simple:

*The material that you record has to be from WolfTeam. Any other games you plan to record will not be counted and you WILL be disqualified.

*The video type you can make are the following: Movie, Trailer, Skit(s) and Stories.

*No sexual content, vulgar language, etc.

*You must use Aeria Games Logo for your intro for example and it has to be shown for 5 seconds along with the WolfTeam logo which has to be shown for 5 seconds as well.
You can find the Aeria Games Logo here
and the WolfTeam Logo here.

*A general tip to all of you creating this video whatever style you'll like: When in-game lobby(Not yet playing the room where you're CURRENTLY at) and you're planning to record. Write /uioff and it should take the whole HUD out for the recording purposes.

Here is how you need to put the /uioff action.

When you've written the /uioff you simply press the enter- button and you're all set for no HUD recording.

*Include your Log-In ID in the video as well show we can identify the creator of that video.

If you want an example what kind of video you'd plan to make watch the video below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ4gWg_Rp8s

Now the thing that you've waited for...!

Here are the following prizes:

1st Place: A choice of the following package for 30 days: Majestic,- Luxury,- Prestige- or Royal Package!

2nd place: A cat fight package for 7d!

3rd place: A cat fight package for 7d!

The participants who have joined the event will be getting: 1 weapon box, 2 lucky boxes and 1 character box

The 1st winner's contest entry video will be put to WolfTeam's Media Page!
(Make your video the best! I cheer for you and other people!)

Deadline:

The event will start on 3/6/2013 and will end by 4/10/2013.
Text version: The event will start on March 6th, 2013 and will end by March 27th, 2013.

A whole 3 weeks to plot your movie skills, whatever you plan to create out of it!

We will be awaiting for your entries and to watch 'em!

A NOTE: *THIS will be edited later on if necessary*

All the entries so far:

WolfTeam - Howl(Trailer)

By GirlBlunder

my wolf team ucc contest video hope you like it Very Happy
By thehillllllll

[WT] Movie.
By MajdIsBack

WolfTeam UCC ~ Absolution
By zweetvlek

Wolfteam Trailer
By vathanan93

Wolteam UCC Trailer/Movie 2013 - She Wolf
By steffensclaudia

WolfTeam Trailer - UCC Entry by "Friends for Ever"
By asktherock

------------

So... We have the winners right here!

First place....

#1 WolfTeam Trailer - UCC Entry by "Friends for Ever"
By asktherock

Second place...

#2 Wolteam UCC Trailer/Movie 2013 - She Wolf
By steffensclaudia

and 3rd place...!

#3WolfTeam UCC ~ Absolution
By zweetvlek

And the rest of you people who participated, congratulations regardless!

I will be assembling a list of the people who won and the players who helped making the video. So if you have time to leave a comment, I'd appreciate it a lot as well.

Please allow some time untill all the prizes have been sent out.
Advertisement

Sanku16

Rank 3
Sanku16
PostedMar 06, 2013 3:47 pm
Cool event, good luck all.

I would participate but I've got issues with my computer.

Muramana

Rank 0
PostedMar 06, 2013 3:50 pm
nearly 3.5 years on WT, a GS, and still cannot find the right section for a MOVIE event.

anyway, GL to all

Space_Agent

Rank 3
Space_Agent
PostedMar 06, 2013 3:52 pm
Muramana wrote:
nearly 3.5 years on WT, a GS, and still cannot find the right section for a MOVIE event.

anyway, GL to all  

I was told to put this on General Discussion. Smile Thanks for saying it though.

mrameez786

Rank 5
mrameez786
PostedMar 06, 2013 4:00 pm
Great event, I wish you the best of luck with it. Also good luck to all those who participate.

Aim for the stars................................Even If You Fail...............................You'll Land On Top Of The World!!

Sanku16

Rank 3
Sanku16
PostedMar 06, 2013 4:04 pm
So this is basically the same as MVC by hawkeye right? If its going be like that even, like including the poll and community voting, make sure to votes doesn't get biased or abused like what happened in the past events.

Participants can acquire large amount of votes by just advertising their video. That makes it a celebrity contest instead.

zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
PostedMar 06, 2013 4:06 pm
Sanku16 wrote:
So this is basically the same as MVC by hawkeye right? If its going be like that even, like including the poll and community voting, make sure to votes doesn't get biased or abused like what happened in the past events.

Participants can acquire large amount of votes by just advertising their video. That makes it a celebrity contest instead.  

This. I can remember from last time a few "famous" WT editors entered the competition with large amounts of subscribers (300+) and basically got alot of votes in the poll.
Luckily we had CplFawn who made sure these montages didn't even make it to the top 5.

As for this contest, very, very interesting. I will think about this and it's possibilities.

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
PostedMar 06, 2013 4:08 pm
A unique event. Well thought Space. Razz

Also Good Luck to every participants!

Space_Agent

Rank 3
Space_Agent
PostedMar 06, 2013 4:09 pm
Sanku16 wrote:

Not really to be precise. You create a video about wolfteam in form of a "Movie, Trailer, Story or Skits". But to be accurate also it's somehow related to MVC that was hosted by Hawkeye. Just in a different way now.

And I'll also be trying to have a chat about the voting system as it's easily getting abused I agree. 1 idea was whispered to me not while ago but I will see about the voting system.

GirlBlunder

Rank 4
GirlBlunder
PostedMar 06, 2013 4:23 pm
Space_Agent wrote:
Sanku16 wrote:

Not really to be precise. You create a video about wolfteam in form of a "Movie, Trailer, Story or Skits". But to be accurate also it's somehow related to MVC that was hosted by Hawkeye. Just in a different way now.

And I'll also be trying to have a chat about the voting system as it's easily getting abused I agree. 1 idea was whispered to me not while ago but I will see about the voting system.  

Hope it's better than Hawekeye's since those prizes never went out. It was't until idk 6 months later that winners were told they could pm about prizes. They had to prove they won because no one remembered there was even a contest.