madcat723

Rank 0
PostedMar 06, 2013 2:57 pm

Water Bearer Livonah question

So her skill is scurvy which decreases ally atk cannons +2 cannons. Exactly how is that calculated. Is it minus 2 from each charcter or 2 total. And how much is one cannon
Advertisement

Rosstein

Rank 0
Rosstein
PostedMar 06, 2013 4:29 pm
One cannon is equal to your Cover Fire. When Livonah activates, she reduces 2x your Cover Fire from your Pirates. Who gets the reduction is based on who got affected by Scurvy.

For instance, if Livonah activates and her Skill affects 2 Pirates, both Pirates lose 1x your Cover Fire. If she affects 4 Pirates, those 4 Pirates will lose 0.5x your Cover Fire.

Cannon mechanics can be a bit tedious to understand, but I hope this explanation made things a little more clearer for you Smile

madcat723

Rank 0
PostedMar 06, 2013 5:07 pm
makes sense thanks. What is your overal opinion on her. should I use someone else like reesa? i have like 2800 cover fire so not gettign that bonus could suck

Rosstein

Rank 0
Rosstein
PostedMar 06, 2013 5:42 pm
My personal opinion is that anyone should stay away from Livonah when possible. She's completely outclassed by Dark Squire Ruby and even more so by Ria.

But that's my opinion, I know a lot of people like her low Cost, high ATK thing and are willing to take the risk of Livonah snatching defeat from the jaws of victory (courtesy to Eclipse for coming up with that one lol).

allenw96

Rank 0
allenw96
PostedMar 07, 2013 8:01 pm
You should try not to use Livonah unless you have a group that has very low combo levels. However, if you have low combo levels, your other abilities will not activate easily either so unless you are extremely confident that you can beat your opponent, stay away from Livonah.