faiznur2000

Rank 0
PostedMar 05, 2013 9:54 pm   Last edited by faiznur2000 on Mar 06, 2013 8:21 pm. Edited 2 times in total

I lost all my precious item and gold

Good thing to get unbanned although it not suppose to at first place
But now how can i get back all of my item , gold , mount , equipment and costume
So i bought them all just for nothing?! Evil or Very Mad

now it feel like it was they who just steal all of my precious Item Crying or Very sad
Advertisement

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedMar 05, 2013 11:17 pm
Unusual account activity could classify to a number of things. It could be account sharing, or you could have phishing site. Either way, you should just wait for your ban-appeal to be replied to. Seeing as you did nothing wrong, you should have nothing to worry about.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedMar 06, 2013 1:08 am
Edit the RT content out of your post, it's not supposed to be publicly displayed on the forum. Btw, buying AP doesn't mean they won't suspend your account.

Fenize

Rank 1
Fenize
PostedMar 06, 2013 4:00 am
Your account can be suspended for several reasons (It doesn't necessarily mean it was you who did the violation. Could be something going on on your account without you even knowing it. Like a hacker for example.). All you can do now is wait for your RT to be answered. Bans are not meant to be discussed in game, on forums or in shoutbox.

Quote from ToS:

12. Disciplinary Action/Account Termination

AGE MAY SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, OR DELETE ANY ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME WITH OR WITHOUT REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE.

AGE can and does issue warnings and temporary suspensions and permanent terminations of user identities for user violations. We retain the sole discretion as to when and how to impose warnings, penalties and/or disciplinary actions. We consider the severity of the violation and the number of infractions in making our determination; however, any determination shall be under the absolute discretion of AGE.

For the avoidance of doubt, you herby acknowledge that AGE has sole discretion with respect to penalties and disciplinary actions to terminate your Account, even if there are credits remaining on your Account. If you feel you or your User ID has been unfairly warned or disciplined please contact us with a full detailed explanation. We will reasonably consider your explanation.  

faiznur2000

Rank 0
PostedMar 06, 2013 8:12 pm

where is my precious item

the good thing is now i get unbanned.
The bad thing is now i lost all my equipment ,item,gold and costume.How can i get it back?
Question Question Question

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedMar 07, 2013 12:43 am

Re: where is my precious item

faiznur2000 wrote:
The bad thing is now i lost all my equipment ,item,gold and costume.How can i get it back?

Aeria isn't obligated to refund you with gold or items if you lose them. That being said, it wouldn't hurt to send in an RT and see if they are willing to do anything. Good luck.

Baden8572

Rank 2
Baden8572
PostedMar 07, 2013 12:46 am

Re: where is my precious item

faiznur2000 wrote:

Er.. I guess you can send in a RT about it here. Remember to put as much detail as you can. I'm actually not quite sure how you lost all your gold. If you got banned, all your equipment and gold should have still remained intact. You may have gotten hacked during the time you were away or something.. Anyways, best of luck.

faiznur2000

Rank 0
PostedMar 07, 2013 3:50 am
Already sent it. Unfortunately they said there is nothing they can do about it.
Luckily my item in bank still same as before. Feel very dissapointed , all my hardwork and money in this game are for nothing. i think i just need rebuild character although it seems impossible Crying or Very sad

Or it is time to quit Crying or Very sad

RIP my item Crying or Very sad

Baden8572

Rank 2
Baden8572
PostedMar 08, 2013 1:25 am
faiznur2000 wrote:
Already sent it. Unfortunately they said there is nothing they can do about it.
Luckily my item in bank still same as before. Feel very dissapointed , all my hardwork and money in this game are for nothing. i think i just need rebuild character although it seems impossible Crying or Very sad

Or it is time to quit Crying or Very sad

RIP my item Crying or Very sad  

So sorry about that man. Good luck. :c

redstar400

Rank 0
PostedSep 08, 2013 9:50 am

Gold

Hacked
hey I was just hacked the other day by someone and I do not know his
name maybe Crusty Muffin not sure I had 1702 gold now I just have 702.
why cant they make a fake. website for hackers that do that so they can
get a bad virus to mess up there pc.