Author Message

astraljr

Rank 0
Joined
26 Sep 2009
Posts
2
PostedMar 07, 2013 2:03 am
Just a suggestion if posible. For the clothing, instead of increasing the minimum rage why not it increase the maximum rage? Like if I have 3 lvl1 clothing, instead of my max rage is 100 it will then become 115. It preserve the specialty of each class and also it helps in MP runs like demon temple are more rage is needed to finish it.
Advertisement

deepsh33

Rank 0
Joined
13 May 2012
Posts
1
Location
India
PostedMar 07, 2013 4:39 am

guild war laggg

**** i cant tell u how it lagggss in guild war i had like arund 15 mins delay in every of my move... the battle tht has olredy happnd will be shown to me like 15 min later... n it took me like 25 min just to enter the guild war...i am so freaking angry tht time u hav no idea... i did refresh for mroe thn 30 min then cleard cache 2 times.... change browsers...nothing mattered at all..it just the same.....you need to fixx it fast...i guess ther are many player suffering same thing....

zoiboi

Rank 0
Joined
10 Feb 2008
Posts
18
Location
lancaster United States
PostedMar 07, 2013 9:51 am

Clothes

My first clothes purchase was for the look....I liked that it hid what set I was wearing so opponents in BG couldn't use that to guess my level....then I saw the rage increase.

All my additional purchases were for the rage boost.

While I understand the non-cash players frustration with the clothes rage boost, let me tell you compared to other games I have played, Wartune is much fairer about offering the opportunity for the non-cash player to get the items and be competitive.

Also, I think the non-cash players have to realize that building and operating a game isn't cheap. The only way Wartune stays around to enjoy is if someone pays for it.

That means Wartune has to sell items and they have to be items that the cash players would want. Cash players want things that give them an advantage...what would be the point of the spend if it didn't strengthen their character?

If you want to get rid of the Balen items like clothes or socketing rods, the only other alternative is to make Wartune a membership game where after a certain short trial period you have to buy a membership to play. Then the free players would lose all access to the game.

GoodNameTaken

Rank 2
Joined
06 Nov 2010
Posts
619
Location
United States
PostedMar 07, 2013 5:21 pm

Re: Clothes

zoiboi wrote:
My first clothes purchase was for the look....I liked that it hid what set I was wearing so opponents in BG couldn't use that to guess my level....then I saw the rage increase.

All my additional purchases were for the rage boost.

While I understand the non-cash players frustration with the clothes rage boost, let me tell you compared to other games I have played, Wartune is much fairer about offering the opportunity for the non-cash player to get the items and be competitive.

Also, I think the non-cash players have to realize that building and operating a game isn't cheap. The only way Wartune stays around to enjoy is if someone pays for it.

That means Wartune has to sell items and they have to be items that the cash players would want. Cash players want things that give them an advantage...what would be the point of the spend if it didn't strengthen their character?

If you want to get rid of the Balen items like clothes or socketing rods, the only other alternative is to make Wartune a membership game where after a certain short trial period you have to buy a membership to play. Then the free players would lose all access to the game.  



Hmmmm kinda funny that wartune across its MANY host has close to if not more then 1k servers. and was adding new servers each week from any one of the host sites like aeria,R2,Kong, even facebook has it.
Yet since 1.5 hit -- there has been NO word of new servers and even some host have shut down a few due to lack of population.

Yes we understand it takes money to run free servers, that not what we are discussing.
The game was doing well on its own with the original set up.
Dev just getting super greedy.

loveableneko

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
loveableneko
Joined
04 Jan 2009
Posts
1081
Location
Burlington Canada
PostedMar 07, 2013 8:09 pm
1ForLyfe wrote:
When I first started playing I noticed a "Gift" options with items in the shop purchased with Balens. Any chance this will be returning functional so we can gift our friends that aren't able to buy balens some items?  


there was a few but not all had the gift option it would be nice to have a gift on all items. it was posted in the suggetions forums awhile ago and i would love to see it for all the times but thats all up to the devas again

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
Joined
01 Feb 2012
Posts
712
Location
United Kingdom
PostedMar 08, 2013 8:47 am
loveableneko wrote:
1ForLyfe wrote:
When I first started playing I noticed a "Gift" options with items in the shop purchased with Balens. Any chance this will be returning functional so we can gift our friends that aren't able to buy balens some items?  


there was a few but not all had the gift option it would be nice to have a gift on all items. it was posted in the suggetions forums awhile ago and i would love to see it for all the times but thats all up to the devas again  


At the moment the gift "option" is only on the sales/promotion items in shop. However, the ability to select the option on those items has been disabled too. The response I got was that the devs do not want these items to be gifted, which is silly to me since theyre losing out on potential revenue with this!

sbrna91472

Rank 0
sbrna91472
Joined
25 Nov 2012
Posts
21
Location
Marietta United States
PostedMar 10, 2013 11:52 am

lagging

lagging
When in big bosses there is usually a lag making it harder to fight and defeat when u are not in real time with boss. wb ok but in mp and sp dungeons the big bosses have lag and the bigger the boss the more lag.

Muzii12

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Muzii12
Joined
29 Jul 2012
Posts
356
Location
Cuttack India
PostedMar 10, 2013 12:32 pm

Re: lagging

lagging
sbrna91472 wrote:
When in big bosses there is usually a lag making it harder to fight and defeat when u are not in real time with boss. wb ok but in mp and sp dungeons the big bosses have lag and the bigger the boss the more lag.  


please try use Opera browser and let me know if u still find the lagg issue...^^

mpmd23

Rank 0
mpmd23
Joined
07 May 2007
Posts
177
Location
United States
PostedMar 10, 2013 12:50 pm   Last edited by mpmd23 on Mar 10, 2013 12:55 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Re: lagging

lagging
Muzii12 wrote:
sbrna91472 wrote:
When in big bosses there is usually a lag making it harder to fight and defeat when u are not in real time with boss. wb ok but in mp and sp dungeons the big bosses have lag and the bigger the boss the more lag.  


please try use Opera browser and let me know if u still find the lagg issue...^^  
i find it that the bosses in the catacombs lag very bad now and on top of that you all changed the the catacomb bosses so that now it is near impossible to kill them because i have tryid every thing to kill the catacombs lvl 90 boss and it dont work when i have 10.5k attk 7k mpef 7.5k mdef and 27k hp thats with all the pots the warriors call and rune;s oh wait then i get stuned then lag hits so bad that by the time its done i am dead i know catacombs bosses should be hard but not impossisble to get past shut the game game down fix the bugs fix the lag make the game playable agine

Muzii12

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Muzii12
Joined
29 Jul 2012
Posts
356
Location
Cuttack India
PostedMar 10, 2013 12:54 pm

Re: lagging

lagging
mpmd23 wrote:
Muzii12 wrote:
sbrna91472 wrote:
When in big bosses there is usually a lag making it harder to fight and defeat when u are not in real time with boss. wb ok but in mp and sp dungeons the big bosses have lag and the bigger the boss the more lag.  


please try use Opera browser and let me know if u still find the lagg issue...^^  
i find it that the bosses in the catacombs lag very bad now and on top of that you all changed the the catacomb bosses so that now it is near impossible to kill them because i have tryid every thing to kill the catacombs lvl 90 boss and it dont work when i have 10.5k attk 7k mdef 7.5k mdef and 27k hp thats with all the pots the warriors call and rune;s oh wait then i get stuned then lag hits so bad that by the time its done i am dead i know catacombs bosses should be hard but not impossisble to get past shut the game game down fix the bugs fix the lag make the game playable agine  


umm okay i will try 2mrw to run 90 cata and see if i find any problem..as i do 100 cata which i dnt find ne difficulty at all...and i do it widout any pots or runes or warrior call..i will update u 2mrw on 90 cata boss as i m alreayd done wid my cata run today..

about lagg issue i will suggest u as well to try use Opera browser..like i said to above player ^^

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: