Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
PostedMar 05, 2013 6:36 pm   Last edited by Aeria.Mazinger on Mar 13, 2013 6:58 pm. Edited 1 time in total

[Q & A] March week 1

Hi Wartune!!
It’s time for another session of Q&A with Mazinger.

There are many many questions regarding 1.5 from before the weekend.
I think most of the questions you had, you have all already found the answer to.

And here are some new or unanswered questions and concerns:

1. Are we going to match promotions and events with another Wartune punisher’s site?

Yes. Although I can’t promise we will have it at the same time, but I will make sure we will have it. I will have to find out after they make their postings. Please make sure if you see anything anywhere, please send me a message. I always read my Aeria Games inbox, and I always reply.

2. I don’t like the battlefield schedule, I need more sessions!! I am tired of waiting!

The Aeria Browser team is working with the Wartune team to insert some addition sessions. Here is the submitted proposal:

09:00-11:00 PST This should be a great edition for our EU players
13:00-15:00 PST Remain the same.
21:00-23:00 PST One addition session. 12 am for East Coast, I hope it’s not too late.

The reason for the wait is that increasing the number of session is not easy. It may cause scattered participation. Also, we need to coordinate with other servers so we have enough players to participate. I will give you an update on this. Like before, players will only earn rewards for 2 sessions/day.

3. Clothing system is unfair.

The developer understands the situation, and they are looking at ways to address the issue. Don’t be discouraged yet, and wait for the March event, it should be out any day now. Once I have received the event, I will post it here right away. Meanwhile, I apologize for the wait.

4. How can I earn some Free AP to get some Clothing?

One good way is to like our facebook page.
Click Here for Aeria Browser
We always have events running that gifts out free AP as well as updates for our game. Additionally, we will be running Wartune themed event for AP so be sure to check the events section of the forum

5. Lag issue with GW.

We don’t have detail on this issue, but I have already informed the developer about it. Please, if you notice any problem, or your GW experience isn't smooth, please let me know.

Let me know if you have suggestion and/or comment. I will bring it up to the developer if it’s possible.

Thanks,
Mazinger
Advertisement

1ForLyfe

Rank 0
1ForLyfe
PostedMar 05, 2013 9:58 pm
Any chance of getting 1 more cross server group arena thrown in that time frame for real late night? Also the last world boss of the night and battle grounds start at the same time.

Lyfe - 57 Bard/Sorc Raome - 59 Guard/Duelist

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria.Mazinger
PostedMar 05, 2013 10:04 pm
1ForLyfe wrote:
Any chance of getting 1 more cross server group arena thrown in that time frame for real late night? Also the last world boss of the night and battle grounds start at the same time.  

Um... We are going to get a confirmation about the additional time.
Let's do it one step at the time. Also, it will be easy to get that.

tej5jtk

Rank 0
tej5jtk
PostedMar 05, 2013 10:26 pm
whr is free ap.........i want maximum

1ForLyfe

Rank 0
1ForLyfe
PostedMar 05, 2013 11:00 pm
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
1ForLyfe wrote:

Ok awesome, it just sucks missing group arena 5 days out of the week because of school then work. I'm sure I am not the only person with this problem as well.

Lyfe - 57 Bard/Sorc Raome - 59 Guard/Duelist

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria.Mazinger
PostedMar 05, 2013 11:25 pm
tej5jtk wrote:
whr is free ap.........i want maximum  

Please visit our Facebook page. We run events that gifts out free AP and we post news about our games.

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria.Mazinger
PostedMar 05, 2013 11:26 pm
1ForLyfe wrote:
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
1ForLyfe wrote:

Ok awesome, it just sucks missing group arena 5 days out of the week because of school then work. I'm sure I am not the only person with this problem as well.  

I am crossing my fingers that the developer will agree to our proposed schedule.

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedMar 06, 2013 12:29 am
Couple of things..

1. I don't really get why adding BG sessions is an issue.. I threw out a proposal of an SB type system where it runs every hour on the hour, but players are limited to participating twice a day. At that point they'd get a prompt if they tried to join that would tell them they're out of attempts, much like if we try to go to the Bounty Hall once 20 attempts are up. Could you explain why this isn't feasible?

2. Lag is definitely still an issue. I haven't found a way around it that's 100%. However, I would (and have been) recommending people try Opera browser as it seems to have solved some of the lag issue for nearly everyone who has tried it. For me, the main time I'm lagging now is when I bring up the guild screen, but other than that, it's pretty much eliminated all the other lag I was experiencing.

Thank you for your work on this stuff Maz, can see you're putting in a great deal of effort.

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria.Mazinger
PostedMar 06, 2013 1:07 am
GodofAcid wrote:
Couple of things..

1. I don't really get why adding BG sessions is an issue.. I threw out a proposal of an SB type system where it runs every hour on the hour, but players are limited to participating twice a day. At that point they'd get a prompt if they tried to join that would tell them they're out of attempts, much like if we try to go to the Bounty Hall once 20 attempts are up. Could you explain why this isn't feasible?

2. Lag is definitely still an issue. I haven't found a way around it that's 100%. However, I would (and have been) recommending people try Opera browser as it seems to have solved some of the lag issue for nearly everyone who has tried it. For me, the main time I'm lagging now is when I bring up the guild screen, but other than that, it's pretty much eliminated all the other lag I was experiencing.

Thank you for your work on this stuff Maz, can see you're putting in a great deal of effort.  

1. The only reason being is because the worry of scatter participation if 9 sessions are offered per day.

2. We are working on a solution to fix the issue. Also, thank you for your advice!!

Euphoric77

Rank 0
PostedMar 06, 2013 3:14 am
Just wanted to say thank you for your activity on the forums lately - I for one feel at least better in knowing our opinions are seen/heared. Thank you again.