Author Message

Soledrean

Rank 0
Joined
05 Mar 2013
Posts
10
Location
United States
PostedMar 05, 2013 1:49 pm

any old time PvPers?

just curious
Just wondering if a few of the old pvpers i ran with over the years are still around?

1-15 :
-Je-
Bawz
317
SycoQQ
Leaf
iSlap

20-30:
Scyther187
BoOm187
-SnowPea-
Violet
ForeverYours

i dont need their forum names just a simple yes or no that they are still around or not. Thanks ^_^
Advertisement

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
Joined
21 Jan 2010
Posts
1408
Location
Connecticut United States
PostedMar 05, 2013 2:03 pm
I think 317 is still around from what I can see in the pvp forum section. I play end game so dont know the other names. Sorry I cant be of more help

geoffinho2006

Rank 3
Joined
17 Mar 2007
Posts
1302
Location
Grand Falls Canada
PostedMar 05, 2013 3:03 pm
3.17 is in 20-30 now.

Chan375

Rank 3
Chan375
Joined
17 May 2007
Posts
1456
Location
United States
PostedMar 05, 2013 4:15 pm
*smiles* lots of them still around I think all but Boom still active 20-30, I never really play 15, but pretty sure at least half those still around in 15 or 30

iAmYou.

Rank 4
iAmYou.
Joined
10 Dec 2011
Posts
2816
Location
Gent Belgium
PostedMar 05, 2013 4:24 pm

Re: any old time PvPers?

just curious
Soledrean wrote:
Just wondering if a few of the old pvpers i ran with over the years are still around?

1-15 :
-Je-
Bawz
317
SycoQQ
Leaf
iSlap

20-30:
Scyther187
BoOm187
-SnowPea-
Violet
ForeverYours

i dont need their forum names just a simple yes or no that they are still around or not. Thanks ^_^  


Je IDK

bawz quit

3 and syco in 20-30

leaf idunno

iSlap quited

snowpea admitted she was a scammer and quited

yours is back soon...

others idunno

blacknight3579

Rank 4
blacknight3579
Joined
16 Apr 2009
Posts
2161
Location
Were going to Candy Mountain!! Canada
PostedMar 05, 2013 4:42 pm

Re: any old time PvPers?

just curious
iAmYou. wrote:
Soledrean wrote:
Just wondering if a few of the old pvpers i ran with over the years are still around?

1-15 :
-Je-
Bawz
317
SycoQQ
Leaf
iSlap

20-30:
Scyther187
BoOm187
-SnowPea-
Violet
ForeverYours

i dont need their forum names just a simple yes or no that they are still around or not. Thanks ^_^  


Je in 1-15 now

bawz quit

3 and syco in 20-30

leaf idunno

iSlap quited with his admittence to a scamming and hacking addiction
snowpea admitted she was a scammer and quited

yours is back soon...

others idunno  

Soledrean

Rank 0
Joined
05 Mar 2013
Posts
10
Location
United States
PostedMar 05, 2013 8:03 pm
thank you for the update everyone. Hopefully I'll see you all in game either on Alliance or we will meet in PvP.

JohnytheGod

Rank 3
JohnytheGod
Joined
11 Apr 2011
Posts
906
Location
Kritsa Greece
PostedMar 05, 2013 11:58 pm
Scyther is at 20-30. Tho I can't see him coause she sits deep deep deep in base Very Happy

50centg

Rank 0
Joined
06 Aug 2009
Posts
26
Location
Denmark
PostedMar 06, 2013 5:21 am
JohnytheGod wrote:
Scyther is at 20-30. Tho I can't see him coause she sits deep deep deep in base Very Happy  



Scyther is a he lmao Very Happy he has always been a chicken Very Happy

blacknight3579

Rank 4
blacknight3579
Joined
16 Apr 2009
Posts
2161
Location
Were going to Candy Mountain!! Canada
PostedMar 06, 2013 6:57 am
guys gtfo of this thread, if your going to bash atleast do it on pvp thread like everyone else >.>

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: