inkofdeath

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
inkofdeath
PostedMar 05, 2013 1:30 pm
At least they made it a separate mode instead of just giving everyone the C4 in regular Demolition with no choice.

Still, it could have just been a room option. Why waste time on one simple change, to make maps specifically for that one small change. They could have just made it a room option and we would have had the classic Demo maps to play it on.

Yet now we just get one map to play with it on.
Advertisement

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
PostedMar 05, 2013 2:39 pm
inkofdeath wrote:
At least they made it a separate mode instead of just giving everyone the C4 in regular Demolition with no choice.

Still, it could have just been a room option. Why waste time on one simple change, to make maps specifically for that one small change. They could have just made it a room option and we would have had the classic Demo maps to play it on.

Yet now we just get one map to play with it on.  

I think Power Plant would suck as a demolition map...

In Installation you have more time to defuse the charge. It allows for maps to be slightly larger.

iPoly

Rank 2
iPoly
PostedMar 05, 2013 4:08 pm
I think new mode is muy buenos. Now no one can camp a dropped C4.

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedMar 06, 2013 5:14 pm
Ehh, Imo, its a fun map. Especially on the tactics side. Probably going to be fun to CW in because in pub, people only go one way.

1v1s are going to be a pain though...

littlekid440

Rank 2
littlekid440
PostedMar 06, 2013 5:15 pm

Re: Your Guide to: A.V.A Installation Mode

GMfilo wrote:
Your Guide to: A.V.A Installation Mode

It’s the latest and greatest and mode to hit the A.V.A community and it’s bound to keep the action pumping and the tactics fresh. We call it – Installation

Installation takes inspiration from the incredibly popular demolition mode; yes you’ll be blowing stuff up, but with a tactical twist!

Set in the swirling dust of a chaotic construction yard and the inner workings of a power plant there’s plenty of places to take cover, corner the enemy, and sneak about; you’ll need to use these elements to your advantage if you have any hope to complete your mission.

Main Objective:

If you’re playing as the EU, you and your team must work together to arm the C4 at the installation point. There are two areas where you can do this and they are marked with a 1 or a 2. Find these spots and install the charge. Achieve victory by installation or completely wiping out the enemy troops.

Once the charge is set however, it’s not over yet. Next you must defend against the enemy who’ll be on the offensive. They’ll stop at nothing to disarm the weapon, and it’s up to you and your team to keep that from happening. Just make sure you’re out of the area before the time reaches zero and the fireworks begin!

If you’re playing as the NRF you’ll have to defend those detonation areas. Your lives depend on it. Annihilate the invading EU troops or defuse their installed bomb before it detonates.

New map. New objectives. New tactics. One Victor.
Good luck soldier, this is – Installation.

We hope you enjoy our new mode and map, if you have any questions please, as always, do not hesitate to ask.

- Team Aeria.  

you are always the best.

m4a1mk3power

Rank 5
m4a1mk3power
PostedMar 07, 2013 10:21 am
spacefire11 wrote:
koetjeblad wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
koetjeblad wrote:
I haven't played this mode, but it appears to me that it's the same as demolition, correct me if I'm wrong, please.  
If you’re playing as the EU everyone can arm the C4 at the installation sites.  

Demolition with 8 C4 then  
Yes but just one bomb can be planted but EVERYONE CAN SET THE C4.  

This is not 100% correct

If you set the c4 at both spots the exact same time you plant at both.

Worked like 3 times out of 10 for us while we was trying this

Alt_Reaper321

Rank 4
Alt_Reaper321
PostedMar 07, 2013 10:42 am
tactics? ha i just rush (both sides)

flyliegaming

Rank 1
flyliegaming
PostedApr 01, 2013 7:22 pm
thx